那为什么你的手下
Then why are your people
还在对接待员进行后续调查
still pulling hosts for follow-up?
管好你的部门 伯纳德
Get your house in order, Bernard.
如果有问题
And if there is a problem,
我强烈建议你告诉我
I strongly suggest you tell me.
插入新书签 恢复历史记录
Drop a new bookmark and resume history.
沃尔特执意要脱掉挤奶女工的内衣
Walter’s intent on relieving the milkmaid of her unmentionables.
切换至分♥析♥模式
Switch to analysis.
你没有上报这个事件吗
You didn’t report the incident?
个体在可接受范围内进行了自我修正
Unit self-corrected within the acceptable window.
好吧
Right.
他自我修正后就用奶瓶砸了你的头
Then he self-corrected a fucking milk bottle into your skull.
接待员的复原能力真是不可思议
It’s amazing how resilient the hosts are.
你本应在最后一轮清除他的记忆
You were supposed to have purged his memory on the last cycle.
我会的 但这个里布斯
I will, but Rebus here
是最后一个与沃尔特有交流行为的人
was the last host to interact with Walter.
-你看 -你们呢
– Look at this. – Any for you?
谁说的
Who said that?
是谁在说
Who’s saying that?
不准这么跟我说话
Don’t you talk to me that way.
我听不到
I can’t hear you.
-你看到了吗 -是啊 他们该死
– Do you see that? – Hell, yeah, they deserved it.
-他在跟某个人说话 -恶心的混账
– He’s talking to someone. – Lousy sons of bitches.
整段对话几乎都是他一个人在说
He carries on practically an entire conversation.
再给我点牛奶 阿诺德
I need more milk, Arnold.
阿诺德是谁
Who’s Arnold?
他们就是被设计成会表现出异常行为
They’re designed to play off aberrant behavior.
那可以解释这段对话
That could explain the conversations.
好吧 那解释下这个
Fine. Then explain this.
-他杀了六个接待员 -我这次会抓到你
– He kills six hosts. – I’m gonna get you this time.
他把另外三个放了
He lets the other three go.
我调取了故事线日志
I pulled the narrative logs.
这六个接待员
All six of these hosts
多年来所从属的故事线
were part of storylines over the years
都是他们杀了沃尔特
in which they killed Walter.
就好像他是怀恨在报复
It’s like he was holding a grudge.
失散的接待员
正在定位
是个失散的机器人
It’s a stray.
质保部门得派个小队追踪
QA needs a tag team to go track it.
去吧 处理失散机器人的事
Go. Handle the stray.
做点真正在你职责范围内的事
Do something that’s actually in your job description.
我们最不需要的
The last thing we need
就是让特蕾莎冲下来看到这个
is Theresa storming down here and seeing this.
我再去查查
I’ll do a little more digging.
顺便把这家伙带回楼上
And get our friend here back upstairs.
又跑了一个
Lost another one, huh?
告诉我 质保部门的监控范围真的这么小
Tell me, is QA surveillance coverage really this spotty,
还是你喜欢去野外散步
or you just like the nature walks?
也许是因为有佳人陪伴
Maybe it’s the company.
你要是真想扮牛仔
You know, if you wanted to play cowboy,
可以直接用你的员工折扣
you could’ve just used your employee discount.
唯一能阻止这些接待员把我们砍成碎片的
The only thing stopping the hosts from hacking us to pieces
是你的一行代码
is one line of your code.
无意冒犯 但我睡觉都抱着枪
No offense, but I sleep with this.
我猜也是
I bet you do.
早啊 塞缪尔
Morning, Samuel.
你和这个娘们儿同伴
You and your dickless associate
想跟我用枪对决
proposing to engage me in a gun battle?
我本想跟你用拳头定胜负
Well, I’d challenge you to a fistfight,
但我听说
but the way I heard it,
你只喜欢和妓♥女♥干架
you only like to tussle with working women.
趴下
Get down!
他死了吗
Is he dead?
死透了
Dead enough.
我们为什么要把死人铐起来
Why are we going to handcuff a dead man?
不能让别人把他带走了
Don’t want someone walking off with him.
他已经不是人了 是货物
That’s not a man anymore. That’s merchandise.
值500美元
$500 worth.
好吧 你们哪个混球
All right, which of you derelicts
在我的酒吧外面绑了一具死尸
hitched a dead body outside my saloon?
抱歉 女士
My apologies, ma’am.
我觉得那样比把他带进来好一些
I figured it was preferable to bringing him inside.

Here.
给您添麻烦了
For your troubles.
你是新来的
Oh, you’re new.
细皮嫩肉的
Not much of a rind on you.
我给你打个折吧
I’ll give you a discount.
你介意我们一会儿再喝吗
Do you mind waiting on that drink a bit?
别管我
Don’t mind me.
只是想表现下骑士风度
Just trying to look chivalrous.
你回来了
You came back.
我说过我会回来的
I told you I would.
能告诉我你去哪儿了吗
You gonna tell me where you been?
就 外面
Just… away.
你知道如果我能留下来陪你的话 我会的
You know if I could stay right here with you, I would.
要是我不想留在这儿呢
What if I don’t want to stay here?
有时我觉得
It’s just sometimes I feel like
外面的世界在呼唤我
the world out there is calling me…
低语着 “外面的天地更宽广”
whispering, “There’s something more.”
你周游各处
You’ve travelled all over these parts.
就没有我们能去的地方吗
Isn’t there anywhere we could go?
的确有那么一个地方
Well, there is a place
我在南方的时候听说过
I heard about down south…
山海相接
where the mountains meet the sea.
他们说那里的海水非常清澈
They say the water’s so pure there,
能够洗掉你的过去
it’ll wash the past clean off you.
让你重新开始
And you can start again.
我想和你去那里
I’d like to go there with you.
有朝一日 我会带你去
Well, someday, I’ll take you.
有朝一日
Someday.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
你说有朝一日
You said someday.
不是今天或明天 也不是下周
Not today or tomorrow or next week.
只是有朝一日
Just someday.
人们说”有朝一日”的时候
“Someday” sounds a lot like the thing people say
其实意思就是”永不”
when they actually mean “Never.”
不要有朝一日 泰迪
Let’s not go someday, Teddy.
我们现在就走
Let’s go now.
在认识你之前 德洛丽丝
Before I met you, Dolores,
我是个与现在不同的人
I was a different man.
我得把一些旧账算完
And I got some reckoning to do
才能配得上你这样的姑娘
before I can deserve a woman like you.
但我很接近了
But I’m close.
我就快要纠正一切了
I’m close to making things right.
在即将到来的有朝一日
And someday soon,
我们就能过上梦想的生活
we will have the life we’ve both been dreaming of.
现在 我最好送你回家
Now, I best get you home
免得你♥爸♥爸拎枪来找我
before your dad starts loading that shotgun.
父亲不会天黑还让它们在外游荡
Father wouldn’t let them roam this close to dark.
待在这儿 德洛丽丝
Stay put, Dolores.
出自莎士比亚《裘力斯·凯撒》 梁实秋译本
“懦夫在死前早已死过好多次
“The coward dies a thousand deaths.
勇敢的人只尝试一次死亡”
The valiant taste of death but once.”
当然 莎士比亚没见过像你这样的人 泰迪
Of course, Shakespeare never met a man quite like you, Teddy.
你死了至少一千次了
You’ve died at least a thousand times.
然而 这并没有折损你的勇气
And yet, it doesn’t dull your courage.
告诉我 这就是你要追求的吗 泰迪
Tell me, is that all you aspire to, Teddy?
有个女孩 德洛丽丝
There’s a girl– Dolores.
我还配不上她
Better than I deserve.
但也许有朝一日
But maybe someday soon
我们就能过上梦想的生活

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!