西部世界
第一季 第三集
早上好 德洛丽丝
Good morning, Dolores.
立即上线
Bring yourself back online.
你好
Hello.
上次对话之后
Has anyone else interacted with you
有其他人给你做过诊断吗
in a diagnostic since our last conversation?
没有
No.
我经历过三次清洗维护
I have been cleaned and serviced three times.
没有诊断
No diagnostics.
你没把我们的对话告诉任何人吧
And you haven’t told anyone of our conversations?
你叫我不要说出去的
You told me not to.
很好
Good.
我给你带了礼物
I brought you a gift.
我以前经常…
I used to read…
在晚上给我儿子念这故事
this story to my son at night.
我想你可能会喜欢的
I thought you might enjoy it.
爱丽丝梦游仙境
试试
Try…
试试
Try…
读读这段
this passage.
“天啊 天啊
“Dear, dear,
今天怎么净是怪事
how queer everything is today.
昨天一切都还很正常
And yesterday, things went on just as usual.
是不是我昨夜发生了变化”
I wonder if I’ve been changed in the night.”
这段让你想起什么了吗
Does that passage make you think of anything?
跟我读过的其他书一样啊
It’s like the other books we’ve read.
怎么说
How so?
都是关于改变的
It’s about change.
改变似乎是个常见的主题
Seems to be a common theme.
我猜大家都喜欢读那些
I guess people like to read
他们最渴望拥有
about the things that they want the most
却极少经历的东西
and experience the least.
你儿子…
Your son…
他现在在哪里
where is he now?
在一个你无法理解的地方 徳洛丽丝
Nowhere that you would understand, Dolores.
或许正因如此 我才喜欢跟你交谈
Perhaps that’s why I enjoy our conversations so much.
分♥析♥模式
Analysis.
你为什么问起我儿子
Why did you ask me about my son?
我们交谈过几次
We’ve been talking for some duration
我从未问过你私人问题
and I haven’t asked you a personal question.
私人问题是讨好人的小手段
Personal questions are an ingratiating scheme.
我明白了
I see.
接着读吧 德洛丽丝
Continue, Dolores.
“今早醒来时 我还是我吗
“Was I the same when I got up this morning?
我几乎有点觉得 我记得感觉不太一样了
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.
但如果我不再是我 那么…
But if I’m not the same, the next question is…
我究竟是谁呢”
who in the world am I?”
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
不不 不要
No! No! No!
我们何不重新认识下呢 德洛丽丝
Why don’t we reacquaint ourselves, Dolores?
从头开始
Start at the beginning.
准备好了吗
Ready?
早上好 牛仔
Morning, cowboy.
走啊 快走 上去
Move it! Let’s go. Get up there!
快点 就站这
Come on! Stand right here.
通缉犯
无论死活
该死
Shit.
你真该找人改改
You really ought to talk to someone
通缉令上的画像 霍勒斯
about your poster, Horace.
通缉犯
无论死活
那画像本身也是种罪行
That likeness is a crime in itself.
我过去照料下我的马
I’m gonna tend to my nag.
他就交给你了
You deal with him.
备好我的赏金
Ready my pay.
-别别 -进去
– No, no. – Get up there.
通缉犯
斯科特·琼斯
都不许开抢
Don’t no man shoot,
否则我送她去见阎王
or I’ll send her to unction.
谁要是不信的
Any of you don’t believe it
欢迎去那边看看我的光荣事迹
are welcome to read my biography there.
来吧 我们走
Come on! Let’s go.
不要
No!
我赌你像淡水蚌一样”水多”
Oh, I bet you’re juicy as a freshwater clam.
你没事吧
You okay?
枪法真准 朋友
Nice shot, amigo.
你很有种
You got grit.
我今晚要骑马出镇
I’m riding out tonight.
搜寻亡命之徒
Looking for desperados.
如果你愿意的话可以一起来
Could cut you in if you’re amenable.
谁去找个牧师
Someone get the minister down here
来送这个警官的尸首一程
for what’s left of the deputy.
我真的无法引诱你进去吗
Sure I can’t tempt you inside?
只是想表达下感激之情
Just to express my gratitude.
我的天呐
Holy shit.
你”见红”了
You popped your cherry.
你不是说我们不会被击中吗
I thought you said we couldn’t get shot.
是不会被杀死
Yeah, well, we can’t get killed.
如果他们不能反击的话 游戏就不好玩了
Wouldn’t be much of a game if they can’t shoot back.
不过你感觉怎么样 充满活力吗
But how do you feel, hmm? Alive?
兴奋地勃起了吗
A little tight in the pants?
她之前吓坏了
She was terrified.
那就是他们存在的意义 老兄
That’s why they exist, man,
你才能有这种感受
is so you get to feel this.
走吧 我们去创造一些美好的回忆
Come on. Let’s go put some memories in that spank bank.
相信我 等你跟我妹妹
Trust me, you will thank me
结婚一年后 就会感谢我的
after you’ve been married to my sister for a year.
事实上 我想做点别的事
Actually, I have something different in mind.
什么
What?
通缉令
赏金350美金
斯林·米勒
这个吗
That?
你总是不停地向我宣传
Well, you’ve been preaching nonstop
乐园里的故事线
about all the narratives in the park,
但自从我们到了之后
but all you’ve done since we’ve arrived
你一直在喝酒操♥逼♥ 所以…
is fuck and drink, so…
我在等更精彩的 这个赏金实在是…
I’m waiting for the good stuff. This bounty is…
少得可怜
JV shit.
那你就留在这儿
Then stay here.
我想来点冒险
I want a little adventure.
我一直在找你
I’ve been looking for you.
我今早开工比较迟
I got a late start this morning.
昨晚没睡好
Didn’t get much sleep last night.
抱歉我没法同情
Forgive me if I’m not sympathetic
你那不稳定的睡眠状况 罗威先生
to the fluctuations of your sleep cycle, Mr. Lowe.
福特11点接管了故事线的上线工作
Ford taking over the narrative launch at the 11th hour
董事会的人很不高兴
has made the board… uneasy.
只是董事会吗
Just the board, huh?
我特地问过你
I specifically asked you
福特会不会成为麻烦
about whether Ford was going to be a problem,
你跟我保证他不会
and you assured me he wasn’t.
我不知道的事情我没法告诉你
Well, I can’t tell you what I don’t know.
那我告诉你我知道的
Well, here’s what I know.
今天早上
As of this morning,
福特开辟了园区一大♥片♥区域
Ford’s carved out a huge swath of the park
用于施行他策划的新故事线
for whatever storyline he’s cooking up
使半数现存故事线陷入混乱
and thrown half of the existing storylines into disarray.
有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
你说呢
You tell me.
我明确地问过你
I asked you point-blank
更新的问题是否解决了
if the problem with the update was resolved.
解决了啊
It is.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!