没有
No.
只不过离我该在的地方
Just strayed a bit too far
稍微远了一点
from where I’m supposed to be.
你也一样吧
Same as you, I imagine.
我们在度假
We’re on holiday.
挺无聊的
It’s boring.
爸爸说我们可以为所欲为
Daddy said we could do as we please.
我父亲经常说
Ah, my father used to say
只有无趣的人才会感到无聊
that only boring people get bored.
我爸爸也这么说
Mine, too.
我却认为只有无趣的人
I used to think it’s only boring people
才不会感到无聊
who don’t feel boredom,
也就理解不了别人的感受
so cannot conceive of it in others.
我准备散个步
I’m taking a walk.
你想的话可以一起来
You’re welcome to join me if you’d like.
再加把劲
Let’s see a little spring in your step.
快到了
Not much further.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
你知不知道我是什么人
You have any idea who I am?
我很清楚你是谁 劳伦斯
I know exactly who you are, Lawrence.
毕竟 我们俩是朋友
After all, you and I are friends.
所以当你朋友基西
Which is why I was so surprised
告诉我这个地方的时候我非常惊讶
when your friend Kissy told me about this place.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
你家
Your home.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我们俩曾在幽灵之国的
You know, you and I hunted down
印第安勇士的冬季驻地上捕杀他们
Ghost Nation braves in their winter grounds.
我知道你喜欢喝什么威士忌
I know the whiskey you like to drink.
知道你撒尿的时候吹口哨的曲调
I know the tune you whistle when you’re taking a piss.
但是
But…
你从没告诉我你成家了
you never told me you had a family.
爸爸
Papa!
这就是为什么我喜欢这里 充满秘密
That’s what I love about this place– all the secrets,
充满我从未注意到的小事
all the little things I never noticed
即使我来了这么多次
even after all these years.
你知道这里为什么比现实世界好吗 劳伦斯
You know why this beats the real world, Lawrence?
现实世界一片混乱
Real world is just chaos.
充满变故
It’s an accident.
但在这里 每个细节
But in here, every detail
都有所意义
adds up to something.
即便是你也一样 劳伦斯
Even you, Lawrence.
你到底想干什么
What do you want from me?
那个迷宫
The maze.
我要怎么找到入口
How do I find the entrance?
我跟你说了
I told you,
我他妈不知道什么迷宫
I don’t know anything about no fucking maze.
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, darlin’.
你来决定我们要拿她们怎么办
And you get to decide what we’re gonna do with them.
怎么这么久才来
Hell, it took you long enough.
我去取特级珍藏的酒了
I was getting the grand reserve.
仅供给我们最高贵的客人
Only for our most distinguished guests.
是啊 你去了这么久 肯定没有
Yeah, I’m sure it had nothing to do with you
叫这个白♥痴♥的亲戚多带几个帮手过来吧
telling this dipshit’s cousins to bring some more men.
你有什么要告诉我的吗 劳伦斯
You got anything to tell me, Lawrence?
那我们得找个办法来唤起你的记忆了
Then I guess we’re gonna have to find a way to jog your memory.
这个客人已经干掉了一个团的人了
This guest already took out an entire posse.
要我让他缓缓吗
Want me to slow him down?
这位先生想干什么就干什么
That gentleman gets whatever he wants.
我很难过 朋友
I feel bad, my friend.
我亲戚通常很友好的
My cousins are usually so hospitable.
你不明白 劳伦斯
You don’t understand, Lawrence.
我来这里反复三十年了
I’ve been coming here for 30 years.
从某种意义上说 我算是出生在这里
In a sense, I was– I was born here.
而这个
And this here, this…
才是我来的原因
this is exactly why I come.
圣母玛丽亚 我的妈呀
Santa Maria, Madre Dios.
虽说枪战很好玩 但我该走了
All right. Well, as much fun as this is, I got to be moving on.
我说过 你可以决定她俩的生死
Like I said, you get to decide these two.
怎么选
What’s it gonna be?
求求你 我不知道迷宫在哪
Please, I don’t know how to find the maze.
来转个圈吧 亲爱的
Time for a spin, darlin’.
你很完美 真的
It’s beautifully done, really.
但过不多久 能看到裂痕
But you see the cracks after a while.
所以我喜欢基本情感设定
That’s why I like the basic emotions.
知道那意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
求求你
Please.
意味着当你受尽煎熬时
It means when you’re suffering,
你才是最真实的
that’s when you’re most real.
迷宫不是为你而准备的
The maze isn’t meant for you.
我怎么和你说的 劳伦斯
What’d I tell you, Lawrence?
总是会有更深的层次
Always another level.
我去碰碰运气 亲爱的
I’ll take my chances, sweetheart.
沿着血河
Follow the blood arroyo
去到蛇窝
to the place where the snake lays its eggs.
你已经得到你想要的答案
You have it now. Whatever you want.
不如回家 放过我们吧
Why don’t you go home, leave us alone?
不 你不明白 劳伦斯
No, you don’t understand, Lawrence.
这一次 我绝对不会回去
This time, I’m never going back.
我们本想攀越山顶
And we wanted to climb to the top of the mountain,
但是爸爸说我们不能去
but Daddy said we weren’t allowed.
后来汤米问我是不是不敢
And then Tommy dared me.
我们到了
And here we are.
不毛之地
Nowhere land.
似乎很难给如此完美的地方想个合适的名字
That seems hardly a fitting name for a place so full.
你看不到吗
Can’t you see it?
也许你没看得不够仔细
Perhaps you’re not looking hard enough.
看什么
At what?
有白色教堂的小镇
The town with the white church.
听听 你听不到它的钟声吗
Listen. Can’t you hear its bell?
听到了
Yes.
我现在听到了
Yes, I can hear it now.

Yeah.
我想你应该能听到
I thought you might.
看到无聊的人的想象力了吗
You see what a bored mind can conjure?
1973年电影中也曾出现响尾蛇桥段
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
是魔术吗
Is it magic?
这个世界的一切都是魔术
Everything in this world is magic,
只有魔术师不会这么觉得
except to the magician.
你最好先回家吧
Best you head home now.
但是汤米不会相信…
But Tommy’s not going to believe–
你不会再回来这里了吧
You’re not going to come back here again, are you?
不会
No.
那就走吧
Run along, now.
你不在办公室里
You weren’t at your office.
但你还是找到我了
You seem to have found me anyway.
-之前… -过去了
– Listen, earlier– – Forget it.
多待一会 我们聊聊
Stay a little longer. We can talk.
我们从来不聊天
We never talk.
-我是认真的 -我也是
– I’m serious. – So am I.
你总是喜欢长时间地保持若有所思的沉默
You’re certainly a man comfortable with long, pensive silences.
但是讽刺的是
Although, ironically,
你创造的产物却喜欢说话
your creations never shut up.
他们总是互相交谈
They’re always talking to each other,
即使周围没有游客也是这样
even when there are no guests around.
他们总是想要纠错
They’re always trying to error correct.
让自己更人性化一些
Make themselves more human.
他们的相互交谈只是一种练习方式
When they talk to each other, it’s a way of practicing.
这就是你现在在做的事吗
Is that what you’re doing now?
练习

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!