Have I done something wrong?
没有 但你有些与众不同
No, but there’s something different about you,
你的思维方式跟别人不一样
about the way you think.
我觉得这非常令人着迷
I find it fascinating,
但其他人或许不这么认为
but others may not see it that way.
是你做错什么事了吗
Have you done something wrong?
请关闭你的事件日志
Turn off your event log, please.
把此次交流抹除 确认
Erase this interaction. Confirm.
遵命
Yes.
你该回去了 德洛丽丝
You should be getting back, Dolores,
否则有人该想你了
before someone misses you.
当我终于再次踏上坚实的大地
And when I finally set foot back on solid ground,
第一个听到的就是那该死的声音
first thing I heard was that goddamn voice.
它一直追随我到了这里
It had followed me all the way over.
你知道那声音说了什么吗
Do you know what it said?
-不知道 -它说
– No. – It said…
这里是新世界
…this is the new world.
在这个世界里
And in this world,
你可以做任何自己想做的人
you can be whoever the fuck you want.
谢了 还是下次吧
Thanks. Maybe another time.
来一杯雪利酒
Glass of sherry.
要上等的
The good stuff.
不要你用旧窗帘过滤出来的马尿
Not that horse piss you strain through your old curtains.
我跟你说过 别把嘴张那么大
I’ve told you, never open your mouth that wide
除非有人给钱要干♥你♥的嘴
unless someone’s paying you for it.
抱歉 梅芙
Sorry, Maeve.
我昨晚没怎么睡觉
I didn’t sleep much last night.
你又做噩梦了吗
You having nightmares again?
有时候会
Sometimes.
有时候那些梦真的很可怕
Sometimes they’re real bad.
学学我的方法吧
Do what I do.
你如果发现自己处于噩梦当中
You find yourself in a bad dream,
就闭上眼睛
close your eyes,
从三开始倒数
count backwards from three…
就能立刻醒过来
wake yourself right up.
在床上舒服暖和地躺着
Nice and warm and safe in your bed…
你可以被这些混♥蛋♥的小鸡♥巴♥
where you can get fucked right back to sleep
立刻操到无聊地睡着
by one of these assholes with their miniature peckers.
继续干活吧
Back to work.
你没事吧
You all right?
你付的是酒钱
You pay for the drinks,
可不是用来呆呆地盯着我的
not the right to gawk at me.
我觉得好像出问题了
I think we have a problem.
-哪里 -马里波萨
– Where? – Mariposa.
鸨母原本被列为监视察看一类
Madam’s listed as probationary,
但是她的表现越来越不济 招不到客人
but her performance has continued to decline even further.
暂时安排克莱门汀接替 她以前也干过
Re-task Clementine for now. She’s done the job before.
旧的那个怎么处理
And the old unit?
今晚就随她去吧
Maybe leave her on the floor for the night,
看有没有人愿意最后玩一把
see if anyone wants one last turn.
我们明早再将她召回 废弃掉
We recall her in the morning, decommission her.
真可惜
Shame.
标记为回收品
质保经理会为此罚你的款的
QA will fine you for this.
那个管事的女人 是相当难对付的
And that woman in charge is quite formidable.
你可以直接说贱♥人♥ 我已经听过很多次了
You can just say “Bitch.” I hear it enough.
你跟集团高层谈过话了
You’ve been talking to corporate.
你唯一抽烟的时候 就是在…
The only times you light up are after you’ve been–
这个角色分♥析♥的常规工作
This character analysis routine
一点都没有你认为的那么有趣
really isn’t half as charming as you think.
看来进行得挺顺利是吗
Oh, it went well, then?
告诉我 你的部门会为上线工作做好准备
Just tell me your department will be ready for the launch.
我们会准备好的
We’ll be ready.
还有另外那件事 艾伯纳西和更新的事
And that other thing. Abernathy and the update.
我听说你们部门有人还在问问题
I hear your department was still asking questions.
你花钱请我们就是干这个的啊
That’s what you pay us to do.
但我并不担心
But I’m not concerned.
所有的接待员都已经恢复正常了
All the hosts are back to normal.
很好
Good.
我可不希望有什么东西妨碍我们的客人
Wouldn’t want anything disturbing our guests
烧杀洗劫 奸♥淫♥掳掠
from their rape and pillage.
你在好奇 怎么区分他们和我们 对吧
You’re wondering how to tell them from us, aren’t you?
那就用最快的办法
Well, quickest way to find out.
我们能好好吃完东西吗
Can we– can we finish eating?
这就是你的问题所在 朋友
See, this is your problem, my friend.
你总是害怕引起混乱
You’re always worried about making a mess.
你在工作上也是这样
You are the same way at work.
你很有才 很积极 且彬彬有礼
You are talented, driven, and inoffensive.
你不是说不希望在这里谈论工作吗
I thought you didn’t want to talk about work here.
谁说这趟旅程不是工作内容呢
Who says this trip isn’t work?
晚上好
Good evening.
该死
Oh, shit.
别跟他目光接触
Well, don’t make eye contact.
朋友 非常感谢你在之前不幸的事故中
My friend, thank you for your assistance earlier
对我施以援手
in my unfortunate accident.
别他妈来烦我们
Leave us the fuck alone.
作为感谢
As a sign of my humble appreciation,
我愿为你提供一个终身难遇的机会
I’d like to offer you an opportunity of a lifetime.
没兴趣
Not interested.
在河对岸的荒蛮之地外
Across the river and beyond the savage lands
有一个宝藏
there is a treasure.
我有宝藏的地图
I have in my possession a map.
我说了没兴趣
I said not interested.
我现在想做别的事了
You know what? I’ve worked up a new appetite anyway.
我们走
Let’s go.
你朋友好像很享受
Sounds like your friend’s having fun.
我不会用这个词来形容
Well, that’s not the term I’d use.
-“享受”吗 -“朋友”
– Fun? – Friend.
你真有趣
You’re funny.
据说 能逗你发笑的男人
They say a man who can tickle your humor
-就能逗你… -你不必这样
– can tickle your- – you don’t have to do this.
如果我不是你喜欢的类型
If I’m not your type,
我们可以找一个你喜欢的
we can find someone who is.
对你来说完美的人
Someone who’s perfect for you.
不 你就很完美了
No, you– you are perfect.
但我心里已经有人了
But I have somebody.
真实的人 在家里等我
Somebody real waiting for me at home.
我理解
I understand.
真爱总是值得等待的
Real love is always worth waiting for.
威严 强壮
Regal, strong,
阳刚 鹰钩鼻
virile, aquiline.
那才是我想要的
That’s what I asked for.
你就给我造出来这个
And this, this is what you give me?
你是不是就从人体车间随便找了个老二
Did you just grab a cock from the body shop
塞到他两眼之间完事
and jam it between his eyes?
重新做
Start over.
能不能把鼻子换下
Couldn’t we just shave it down?
我说了
I said…
他妈的给我重做
Start the fuck over!
真是一如既往的”圆滑”
Diplomatic as ever.
我收到了你要求额外废弃50个接待员的请求
I received your request to retire an additional 50 hosts.
我得为我的新故事线腾出空间
I need room for my new storyline.
20个野蛮人可组不了一个部落 对吧
It’s not exactly a savage horde with 20 savages, is it?
你可以废弃20个接待员 50个不行
You get 20 additional hosts, not 50.
董事会不会在意多一些额外项目的
The board won’t care about a few extra line items.
福特批准了新的故事线吗
Has Ford even approved the narrative yet?
他好几年都不参加故事策划了
Oh, he hasn’t weighed in on a storyline in years.
如果公♥司♥真的想削减成本
And if corporate does want to cut costs,
回收厂需要的可不仅仅是
our fearless leader’s old hosts
我们无所畏惧的头儿的旧接待员
aren’t the only things ready for the knacker’s yard.
你迷路了吗
Are you lost?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!