说多久
soon as his neck is broke.
这样恐怕不行
Well, I’m afraid that’s not gonna work for me.
要不我叫手下
How about I tell my man
把坟坑挖得再深一点
there to dig that grave a couple feet deeper?
埋你们全体可能有点挤啊
Well, it’s gonna be an awful tight fit for all of you.
见鬼 见鬼
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
见鬼
Oh, shit!
我♥操♥
Motherfucker.
你跟人道谢就只说这个吗 劳伦斯
That’s the best thanks you can muster, Lawrence?
曾经口才还好些
You used to be a little more eloquent.
我们认识吗
Do I– do I know you?
你哥们基西指路让我来找你
Your pal Kissy sent me your way.
他让我问候你
Sends his regards.
这 这是什么
What– what is this?
你清楚这是什么
You know exactly what it is.
迷宫
It’s the maze,
这个游戏最深的层次
the deepest level of this game.
你得帮我找到入口
You’re gonna help me find the entrance.

No.
你能听见 不是吗
You can hear it, can’t you?
有个很轻的声音
That little voice.
告诉你”不要”
The one that’s telling you “Don’t.”
不要盯太久
Don’t stare too long.
不要碰触
Don’t touch.
不要做任何可能会后悔的事
Don’t do anything you might regret.
我也曾这样
I used to be the same.
每当我有所求 就会听见那个声音
Whenever I wanted something, I could hear that voice
叫我停下 叫我小心
telling me to stop, to be careful,
叫我活得总不尽兴
to leave most of my life unlived.
知道我在哪儿才能躲开这个声音吗
You know the only place that voice left me alone?
在我的梦里
In my dreams.
我是自♥由♥的 我是好是坏
I was free. I could be as good
多好多坏都随自己乐意
or as bad as I felt like being.
如果我想要什么
And if I wanted something,
就伸手去拿
I could just reach out and take it.
但接着我会醒来
But then I would wake up
这个声音再度响起
and the voice would start all over again.
所以我逃跑了
So I ran away.
出自美国爱国主义歌♥曲《America the Beautiful》 the shining sea指太平洋
越过大洋到达彼岸
Crossed the shining sea.
当我终于再次踏上坚实的大地
And when I finally set foot back on solid ground,
第一个听到的就是那该死的声音
the first thing I heard was that goddamn voice.
你知道那声音说了什么吗
Do you know what it said?
它说
It said…
抱歉 我失陪一下
I’m sorry, will you please excuse me?
好的 梅芙 它说了什么
All right, Maeve, what did it say?
它说 “这里是新世界
It said, “This is the new world.
在这个世界里
And in this world,
你可以做任何自己想做的人”
you can be whoever the fuck you want.”
瞳孔反应正常 笑容正常
Pupillary response is good. Smile is good.
真想操她 有什么问题
I’d fuck her. What’s the problem?
游客不想
The guests wouldn’t.
希斯摩尔要启动全新的大型故事线
Sizemore is launching some huge new storyline
他想清理掉冗余内容
and he wants us to clear out the deadweight.
如果不给她补充点技能 她就会被废弃了
If we don’t get her numbers back up, she’ll be decommissioned.
提高攻击性
Let’s bump her aggression.
-10% -再加倍
– 10%? – Double it.
她是妓♥女♥ 没必要故作娇羞
She’s a hooker. No point in playing coy.
如果没用 就踢给行为部门
If this doesn’t work, we’ll punt her to behavior.
让他们处理
Let them deal with it.
撤掉了两个有问题的接待员
We retired the two hosts in question.
你教会了我怎么制♥造♥他们
You taught me how to make them,
但没教会我关掉他们会如此艰难
but not how hard it is to turn them off.
未曾与恶魔亲近 你就无法扮演上帝
You can’t play God without being acquainted with the devil.
你还有别的烦心事 伯纳德
There’s something else bothering you, Bernard.
我知道你那脑瓜是怎么运转的
I know how that head of yours works.
单单那张照片
The photograph alone
不可能对艾伯纳西造成那么大的损伤
couldn’t have caused that level of damage to Abernathy,
除非有其他外因干扰
not without some other outside interference.
你认为是人为破坏吗
You think it’s sabotage?
想象有人在搅和我们的作品
Imagine someone’s been diddling with our creations?
这是最简单的答案
It’s the simplest solution.
“如无必要 勿增实体” 即众多复杂选择中 答案往往是最简单的一个
奥卡姆先生的剃刀
Ah, Mr. Occam’s razor.
问题在于 伯纳德
The problem, Bernard,
你我所行之道
is that what you and I do
本身就很复杂
is so complicated.
我们施展魔法
We practice witchcraft.
念出正确的咒语
We speak the right words.
于是从混沌中
Then we create life itself…
创造出生命
out of chaos.
威廉·奥卡姆是十三世纪的僧侣
William of Occam was a 13th century monk.
眼下他帮不了我们 伯纳德
He can’t help us now, Bernard.
他会让我们受火刑而死的
He would have us burned at the stake.
试试水吧 牛仔
Let’s go get our feet wet, buckaroo.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
-逗我呢 -什么
– You kidding me? – What?
见鬼去吧 野人
Fuck you, Grizzly Adams.
为北方军而集结
Rally for the Union.
响应国家号♥召
Respond to your country’s call.
我团将奔赴战场
This regiment is headed for the seat of war
为这伟大国度创建美好未来
to define the future of this great nation.
为一个没有尊卑等级的自♥由♥国度而战斗
We fight for a free land where no man has to bow.
-这儿 -提供制♥服♥
– This is, uh… – We’ll provide you with uniforms.
这儿比我想的还大
Well, it’s bigger than I thought it would be.
什么 这儿吗 这儿只是甜水镇
What, this? This is just Sweetwater.
Sweetwater还是德克萨斯州诺兰县的首府
你还没看到乐园其他地方呢
Wait till you see the rest of the park.
-有多大 -我不知道
– How much bigger is it? – No idea.
我从没走到边
I never reached the end.
看到喜欢的了吗
See something you like?
至少两个
A couple things at least.
但我要让你求我才行 宝贝
But I’m gonna make you beg for it, darlin’.
驾 快
Hah, come on!
要帮忙吗 先生
Need a hand, sir?
谢谢你 朋友
Thank you, my friend.
别多管闲事 他会试图
Don’t. He’ll only try to
忽悠你去寻宝什么的
rope you into some bullshit treasure hunt.
笑一个
Smile.
都是糊弄人的把戏 包括他 以及邻家女孩
It’s all a come on– him, the girl next door,
镇上的酒鬼
the town drunk.
他们都想向你推销某个大冒险项目
They all got some big adventure that they want to sell you on.
他们哪里都不会去的
They’re not going anywhere.
首先 你得请我喝一杯 好吗
First up, you’re gonna buy me a drink, okay?
请保持不动
Hold still, now.
立即上线
Bring yourself back online.
你好
Hello.
你还记得我们上一次的对话吗 德洛丽丝
Do you remember our last conversation, Dolores?
当然记得
Yes, of course.
你没把我们的对话告诉任何人吧
And you haven’t told anyone about our little talks?
你叫我不要说出去的
You told me not to.
进入分♥析♥模式
Step into analysis, please.
自我们上次谈话后
How many interactions have you
你参与过多少次交流行为
participated in since we last talked?
138次相遇 包括这一次
138 encounters including this one.
在此期间 有人改变或更新了
And has anyone altered or updated
你的核心启发程序吗
your core heuristics in that time?
没有
No.
恢复
Resuming.
我觉得你最好不要对别人提起
I think it would be best if you not mention
我们谈过的那些事
the things we’ve been talking about.
是我做错什么事了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!