You heading out to do some more of that painting of yours?
我选择看到美好
I choose to see the beauty.
我相信我们的生命有着某种秩序
To believe there is an order to our days…
某个目标
A purpose.
我知道万物皆有定数
I know things will work out the way they’re meant to.
你有没有想过这是否真的是你想要的人生
Have you ever thought about whether this is really the life you want?
你梦到过你变成另一个人吗
You have dreamed you’re someone else?
这些都无关紧要
And that none of these matters.
欢迎来到西部世界
Welcome to Westworld.
你以为你能料到将会看到怎样的景象吗
You think you’ve got a handle on what this is going to be?
你绝对无法想象
You have no idea.
你身上有某些不一样的地方
There’s something different about you.
我觉得这个世界似乎出现了什么问题
I think there’s something wrong with this world.
我出现了什么问题
Or there’s something wrong with me.
他们的生活很幸福 比我们要纯粹
Their lives are blissful, purer than ours.
他们是自♥由♥的
The hosts are the ones who are free.
在这里 在我的掌控之下
Here, under my control.
这个游戏还有更深的层次
There is a deeper game here.
创造这它的人想让它释放出来
Something that person who created it wanted it to express.
一些真实的东西
Something true.
一切会越陷越深
And that game cuts deeper.
见鬼了
What the…
阻止她
Stop her.
别碰我
Leave your hands off me.
你以为我害怕死亡
You think I’m scared of death.
我已经死过无数次了
I’ve done it a million times.
而且我很擅长
And I’m great at it.
你死过几次
How many times have you died?
不准碰她
Take you hands off her.
泰迪
Teddy.
乔纳森·诺兰 主创/执行制片人
泰迪和神秘人的首次正面冲突
That first confrontation between Teddy in the man in black
显示出了这个善良
suggest the difference between
高尚 英俊又勇敢的机器人
the virtuous noble handsome courageous robot
与艾德·哈里斯扮演的神秘人之间的鲜明反差
and that’s contrasted with Ed Harris’s character, uh, the man in black,
后者身上有着乐园里处处彰显的人之本性
who represents everything human in the park.
学了什么新招数吗
Any special tricks for us?
他们教了你坐直 还是作揖讨食
They teach you to sit up, beg?
艾德的角色的出场
Ed’s character sort of like
向观众证实了我们俩在冲突之前就见过面
nods to the audience lets them know that he’s seen me before, we met before.
詹姆斯·麦斯登 泰迪
他是一个人类游客 已将这个幻想游戏
He’s a human guests who was taken the fantasy
玩到极致
to its utmost extreme.
他想要成为反派 成为坏人
He wants to play the villain, he wants to be the bad guy.
一个全能全知 操控一切的邪恶的人
Omnipotent, manipulative and evil.
我花这么多钱可不是为了简简单单取胜
I didn’t pay all this money ’cause I want it easy.
我想要你反抗
I want you to fight.
一旦你脱离乐园的故事线
If you try to communicate with the host in any way
埃文·蕾切尔·伍德 德洛丽丝·艾伯纳西
与乐园招待员展开对话 就会让真实世界介入其中
that the outside of the storyline and that brings in the real world at all
让他们开始质疑现实 质疑他们被设计忽视的一切
or that questions, their reality, their program to ignore it.
胜利要建立在有人输的基础上才有意义
Winning doesn’t mean anything unless someone else loses.
你注定要成为输家
You’re here to be the loser.
如果你没有意识到
If you’re not aware of the fact
这一切都是模拟 并非现实
that this is simulation that this is not reality.
天知道她曾多少次目睹泰迪死去
Who knows how many times she’s seen Teddy killed.
泰迪不记得自己的死亡 他什么都不记得
Teddy doesn’t remember that, he doesn’t remember anything.
他只记得写在他的故事线的那些事
He only remembers what’s programmed in his narrative.
他的美好结局就是和德洛丽丝一起逃离
The endgame for him is to get Dolores and run away
儿女满堂 过上幸福的生活
and live a happy life and have children.
只是他们不知道他们永远无法实现这个愿望
It’s just something that they don’t know they’ll never be able to have.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!