他们教了你坐直 还是作揖讨食
They teach you to sit up, beg?
不如我让你先开枪吧
How about I give you the first shot, hmm?
毕竟 落水狗也有翻身的时候
After all, every dog has his day.
你的嘴巴倒是动得挺快
Well, your mouth move fast enough.
不知你的枪如何
How about your gun?
如果我告诉你 你不能伤害新住民
What if I told you that you can’t hurt the newcomers?
而他们可以对你为所欲为呢
And that they can do anything they want to you?
我从不明白他们为什么要把你们配成一对
I never understood why they paired some of you off.
看起来挺残酷的
Seems cruel.
然后我明白了
And then I realized
胜利要建立在有人输的基础上才有意义
winning doesn’t mean anything unless someone else loses.
也就是说 你注定要成为输家
Which means you’re here to be the loser.
我来帮你一把吧 孩子
Let me help you, son.
看起来你不是你以为的那种人
Seems you’re not the man you thought you were.
来吧 美人
Come on, beautiful.
不不 不要
Oh, no! No!
泰迪 泰迪
Teddy! Teddy!
不不不 求你别伤害他
No, no, no, please don’t hurt him.
你要我做什么我都愿意
I’ll do whatever you say.
我花这么多钱可不是为了简简单单取胜
I didn’t pay all this money ’cause I want it easy.
我想要你反抗
I want you to fight.
不准碰她
Don’t you touch her!
天杀的 回来这里的感觉真棒
God damn, feels good to be back.
咱们去庆祝吧
Let’s celebrate.
不 不要
No! Don’t!
不 不
Oh, no, no!
不要
No!
我告诉你的这些事
Would the things I told you
有没有让你改变对新住民的看法 德洛丽丝
change the way you think about the newcomers, Dolores?
不要
No!
没有
No.
当然没有
Of course not.
我们都喜爱新住民
We all love the newcomers.
我遇到的每个新的人
Every new person I meet
都提醒着我 能活着是多么幸运
reminds me how lucky I am to be alive…
这个世界是多么美好
…and how beautiful this world can be.
天啊 他们可真鲜活
Oh, my god, they’re so lifelike.
看看那个 他简直完美
Look at that one. He’s perfect.
完美等于无聊
Perfect is boring.
我对坏人更感兴趣
I’m more interested in the bad guys.
看到了吗
Did you see it?
没有
No.
再等等 她还会重复
Give it a second. She’ll do it again.
她的手指 那不是标准配置手势
Her finger. That’s not standard.
我昨晚就注意到了
I noticed it last night.
于是去查了更新文件
Went looking in the update.
是一套新型的手势
It’s a whole new class of gestures.
可如果不是我们设置的 那会是谁
But if we didn’t put it there, then who did?
福特 他在我们发布更新前还是会一一检查
Ford. He still reviews every update before we issue them.
肯定是他没告诉别人偷偷加进去的
He must have slipped it in there without telling anyone.
他管那叫”冥思”
He calls them “Reveries.”
以前的手势只是一般的动作
The old gestures were just generic movements.
-这些是绑定了特定记忆的 -怎么可能
– These are tied to specific memories. – How?
记忆会在每个叙事环结束后被清除
The memories are purged at the end of every narrative loop.
但数据还在 等着被覆盖重写
But they’re still in there, waiting to be overwritten.
他找到了方法对它们进行提取
He found a way to access them,
就像某种潜意识
Like a subconscious.
一个有深度的妓♥女♥
A hooker with hidden depths?
所有男人的梦想啊
Every man’s dream.
就是这些小细节让他们显得真实
It’s the tiny things that make them seem real,
让游客爱上他们
That make the guests fall in love with them.
失陪
Excuse me.
出问题了吗
We have a problem?
我们监测到某种非既定活动
We have some unscheduled activity.
显然 你的一个作品不太安分
Evidently, one of your creatures is restless.
在园区里吗
In the park?
不 在冷藏库 地下83层
No, sublevel 83, cold storage.
我们该谨慎处理
We should be cautious.
派个应急小队过去 要全副武装
Send a response team, full armor.
我会亲自去处理
I’ll take care of it myself.
我觉得你们跟游客一样享受换装
I think you guys enjoy playing dress up as much as the guests.
接待员没法伤害你们 设定就是如此
The hosts can’t hurt you by design.
你家里没有孩子吧 伯纳德
You don’t have kids at home, do you, Bernard?
没有
No.
要是你有 你就会知道他们早晚都会叛逆
If you did, you’d know that they all rebel eventually.
你得原谅他们可能有点紧张过度
You’ll forgive them for being a little uptight.
每次你的团队运行一次更新
Every time your team rolls out an update,
都有出现重大故障的可能性
there’s a possibility of a critical failure.
我们又不会更新冷藏库里的接待员
We don’t update the hosts in cold storage.
园区也有三十年没出现过重大故障了
And the park hasn’t had a critical failure in over 30 years.
早该出故障了
Meaning we’re overdue.
我也去 如果是我的作品 我也许能帮上忙
I’ll go along, too. If it’s one of mine, I might be able to help.
他们正常运作的时候才是你的 伯尼
They’re only yours until they stop working, Bernie.
否则他们就是我的
Then they’re mine.
地下83层
制冷系统已经坏了几周了
Cooling system’s been down for weeks.
气味肯定不错 我建议你退后点
Gonna smell fantastic. I recommend you hang back.
他们什么时候会修好
When are they gonna fix this?
牲畜管理部门还有其他更重要的事
Livestock management’s got other priorities.
而且
Besides…
这里又没人抱怨
No one’s complained.
祝酒词
敬穿白鞋的女士
Here’s to the lady with the white shoes.
卷走了所有的钱 还喝光了所有的酒
Take all your money, drink all your booze.

Stop.
除非你打算把老板也废了
Unless you plan to decommission the boss.
没能守身如玉 那算不上罪过
Ain’t got a cherry, that ain’t no sin.
至少身子还在
She’s still got the box that the cherry come in.
我要为此喝一杯
I’ll drink to that.
辛辣酒
The old coffin varnish.
西部酒吧用威士忌与松节油/氨水/火♥药♥/辣椒粉调的重口酒
他们现在已经不做了
They don’t make that like they used to.
现在什么都比不上从前了
They don’t make anything like they used to.
没错 人也一样
Damn right. Men neither.
我当年看过几次决战
I’ve seen a few showdowns in my day.
可比你想的还多
More than you know.
我们为穿白鞋的女士干一杯吧
Shall we drink to the lady with the white shoes?
我们还是为了
Perhaps we better drink to a…
一夜无梦的沉睡干一杯吧
Deep and dreamless slumber.
老比尔总是个很好的倾听者
Old Bill here was always a good listener.
他是我们造的第二个接待员
He was the second host we ever built.
那时候你来了吗 伯纳德
Were you with us in those days, Bernard,
还是在你来之前了
Or was that before your time?
恐怕大部分都在我来之前就被废弃了
Most were decommissioned before I was brought on, I’m afraid.
他们一直自我重复 经常坏掉
They repeated themselves, broke down constantly.
一次简单的握手就能让他们暴露本质
A simple handshake would give them away.
你还会把自己放好吧 比尔
You’ll put yourself away again, won’t you, Bill?
我看到了新的手势 冥思
I saw the new gestures, the reveries.
很优美
They’re beautiful.
你这一路来作出的成就
The distance you’ve traveled from then till now,
很了不起
It’s remarkable.
算得上是吧
Yeah, that’s a word for it.
早上好 爸爸 睡得好吗
Morning, daddy. You sleep well?
很好
Well enough.
你要出去写生吗
You headed out to set down some of this natural splendor?
是的
Thought I might.
当然得等我放完牛
After my errands, of course.
天黑前回来
See you home before dark.
那个枪杀了警♥察♥局长的强盗
That bandit who gunned down the
还藏在山里
marshal is still hiding up there in the hills.
我已经不是小孩子了 没事的
I’m not a child anymore. I’ll be just fine.
我当差的时候

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!