大家好 艾德·拉姆齐从得洛斯发回报道
Hi. Ed Ramsey from Delos.
如果有人不知道得洛斯是什么
If there’s anyone who doesn’t know what Delos is,
正如我们一直说的
well, as we’ve always said…
得洛斯是未来的乐园 今天就可以享受
…Delos is the vacation of the future, today.
在得洛斯 你可以享受到任何你想要的假期
At Delos you get your choice of the vacation you want.
有中世纪世界 罗马世界
There’s Medieval World, Roman World and,
当然了 还有西部世界
of course, Westworld.
我们来采访一下去过的人
Let’s talk to some people who’ve been there.
打扰一下 先生 你叫什么名字
Pardon me, sir. What is your name?
加德纳·路易斯 刚从西部世界回来
Gardner Lewis. Just got back from Westworld.
你觉得怎么样 路易斯先生
Tell us how you liked it, Mr. Lewis.
小时候玩牛仔和印第安人游戏的时候
When you played cowboys and Indians as a kid,
我们会用手比枪假装开枪
you’d point your fingers and you go “Bang, bang”
其他的孩子就假装死亡倒地
and the other kid would lie down and play dead.
西部世界也是一样 只不过在那里这些都是真实的
Well, Westworld is the same thing, only… only it’s for real!
我射杀了六个人 不过他们不是真人
I shot six people! Well, they weren’t real people!
李维斯先生的意思是 他杀了六个机器人
What Mr. Lewis means is he shot six robots…
他们被设计成跟真人一样会看 会动 会说话
…scientifically programmed to look, act, talk
甚至还会流血
and even bleed just like humans do.
是不是这样
Isn’t that right?
他们可能是机器人
Well, they may have been robots.
我是说 我觉得他们是机器人
I mean, I think they were robots.
我是说 我知道他们就是机器人
I mean, I know they were robots!
是的 西部世界的机器人随时为您效劳
Yes, the robots of Westworld are there to serve you..
将为您奉上无与伦比的度假体验
and to give you the most unique vacation experience of your life.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
你呢 女士
And you, madam?
你好
Hello.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
我叫珍妮特·莱恩 我刚从罗马世界回来
My name is Janet Lane, and I was in Roman World.
你觉得罗马世界
What is the one thing
令你印象最深刻的是什么
that stands out in your mind about Roman World?
我觉得是
Oh, well, I think it would be…
那里的男人
…the men!
感觉太美妙了
I just feel marvelous!
那里真是一个热情洋溢的地方
I mean……it’s just a warm, glowing place to be!
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
太感谢你了
Oh, thank you very much!
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
你呢 先生
And you, sir?
什么
Yeah?
你叫什么名字 先生
What is your name, sir?
我叫泰德·曼恩 来自圣路易斯的股票经纪人
Oh, I’m Ted Mann. I’m a stockbroker from St. Louis.
你去的是什么世界 先生
And, which world did you just come from, sir?
说出来你可能不信
Oh, you’re not going to believe this!
我在西部世界当了两周的治安官
I’ve just been the sheriff of Westworld for the last two weeks!
你感觉真实吗 先生
Did it seem real to you, sir?
这是我做过最真实的事情 真的
It’s the realest thing I’ve ever done! I mean that!
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
不用
Yeah.
你呢 先生
And you, sir?
我叫亚瑟·凯恩 我刚去过城♥堡♥
My name’s Arthur Caine. I’ve been in the castle.
经历了几场剑术格斗和执矛格斗
I’ve had a couple of sword fights and three jousts.
而且我还…
And I…
我还娶了一位美丽的公主
I married a beautiful princess.
这是不是你一直梦想的事 先生
Is that something you’ve always dreamed of doing, sir?
此生最大的梦想
All my life!
以上是刚从得洛斯回来的人
There were some of the comments of people
对此地的评价
who’ve just returned from Delos.
赶快安排一下
Why don’t you arrange…
来搭乘我们的气垫飞船前往中世纪世界
…to take our Hovercraft to Medieval World,
罗马世界 还有西部世界
Roman World and Westworld?
一天一千你们觉得值得吗
Was it worth $1,000 a day?
值得
Yes!
今天就联♥系♥我们 或咨♥询♥您的旅行社
Contact us today, or see your travel agent.
完美假期等着你
Boy, have we got a vacation for you!
得洛斯
未来的乐园
今天就能享受
505. 345. 675. Delta 9.
505. 345. 675. Delta 9.
y轴κ指数505至899
Read you as Kappa 505-899 on a y-axis
西部世界
γ指数505至786 请确认
confirm a reading of Gamma 505-786. See if you have all that.
κ指数505至899
Kappa 505-899…
得洛斯控制台呼叫三站台
This is Delos Control to Station 3.
在航线79 195上可以安全飞行
You are cleared on Vector 79, on 195…
预计四分半钟后进入校验区
We anticipate scanning in about four and a half minutes.
我一点也不担心 我只是
I’m not worried at all. I’m just…
只是有点好奇
I’m just curious.
它们有多重
How much do they weigh?
三到四磅吧
Three or four pounds.
那很重啊
That heavy.
后座力大吗
Do they have much of a kick?
点45口径的柯尔特吗
A Colt.45?
我以前从没开过枪
Well, I never fired one before.
那像那种你们用的枪法呢
What about that thing where you go like this over the gun?
-单动左轮速射 -对
– Fanning? – Yeah.
-怎么了 -会很难吗
– What about it? – Is that hard to do?
那…
Now…
枪套上有可以绑在腿上的绳子吗
When they give you the gun belt, does it have those strings to tie around your leg?
如果你想要的话就有
If that’s the kind you want.
我就是想要这种
That’s the kind I want.
我觉得这可以更快拔枪
I think it’s probably better for quick draws, you know.
每个人情况不同
It all depends.
你上次用的是什么枪套
What kind of gun belt did you have the last time?
我用的是不带绳子的
I had the one without the strings.
那你能迅速拔枪吗
And you could draw fast?
也许有没有绳子的确什么关系
Then maybe it doesn’t matter after all.
他们给你的是真枪吗
The guns they give you are real guns?
真枪
Real guns.
那太棒了
That’s incredible.
转向197方向
Give us a shift to 197…
在43号♥口降落
…and take it down to Port 43.
减速度22
We have negative acceleration at 22.
尽量保持乘客的舒适度
So long as you maintain passenger comfort.
根据飞行日志041 序列已传输
Sequencing was transferred according to the log at 041.
即将开始介绍乐园的基本情况
The orientation on the resort will now begin.
请带上耳机
Please put on your earphones.
你不想听吗
Don’t you want to listen?
我上次听过了
I heard it the last time.
由三个不同的乐园组成
…consists of three separate resort areas,
每一个都有其独特之处
each with its own special appeal.
无论你选择哪个乐园
Whichever resort you have chosen…
你都将获得精彩绝伦 物超所值的体验
we are sure you will have a fascinating and rewarding stay here.
西部世界是19世纪80年代
Western World is a complete re-creation
美国西部边境的完美重现
of the American frontier of 1880.
这里能够使您
Here it is possible to relive
充分体验一把紧张而刺♥激♥的开拓者生活
the excitement and stresses of pioneer life to the fullest.
西部世界是一个无法无天的
Western World is a life of lawless violence,
满是枪♥支♥和暴♥力♥的社会
a society of guns and action.
这是是中世纪世界
This is Medieval World,
那里重塑了13世纪时期的欧洲
where we have reconstructed 13th-century Europe.
一个充满骑士精神和战斗 浪漫与刺♥激♥的世界
A world of chivalry and combat, romance and excitement.
我们的工程师
Our teams of engineers
不放过任何微小的细节
have spared no expense in this re-creation…
斥巨资重构了这个世界
…precise to the smallest detail.
接着是罗马世界
Then we have Roman World:
在愉悦又颓废的庞贝城中
A lusty treat for the senses
享受一次感官的欲望之旅
in the setting of delightful, decadent Pompeii.
在这里 游客将体验
Here the traveler experiences the sensual,
罗马帝国巅峰时期宽松的道德底限
relaxed morality that existed at the peak…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!