就是个笨姑娘 -我不是女的
She’s a dumb girl. – I ain’t a girl!
她看起来像是失败的配种
She looks like some kinda biological disaster,
而且我扒过她的裤子 我发誓她是个女生!
but I pantsed her once, and under oath, she’s a girl!
我说过了我不是女生
I said I ain’t no goddamn girl,
你个意大利胆小鬼!
you shrivel-dick dago pansy!
放开他!
Get off of him,
住手!马上住手!
Cut it out! Now!
你会扭断她胳膊的 笨蛋…
You’re gonna break her arm, you godforsaken…
我就是想把她拉开
I’m trying to get her off of him.
后退!天啊!
Back up! God!
我的溃疡
My ulcer.
重罪!殴打一名警员…
It’s a freaking felony! Assaulting an officer of the…
老老实实坐着等我回来!
Sit yourselves some place and don’t move a muscle till I get back!
别乱动!听明白了吗?
Don’t even sweat! Youse hear me?
看啊 我让一个姑娘把鼻子打出血了
Hey, a girl gave me a nosebleed.
她这是保送自己进监狱了
She just bought herself a ticket to the House of Detention.
我们怎么办?
What about us?
很有可能是去赖克斯 -赖克斯
Rikers, most likely. – Rikers?
什么 你们从来没进过局子?
What, you ain’t never been arrested before?
他没惹上过麻烦
He ain’t never been nothing before.
我妈会担心死的
That’d kill my ma. – Oh.
我不能进监狱
I can’t go to jail.
你记好两件事就不会
You won’t. Long as you remember two things.
第一 说他们愿意听的话
One, tell ’em what they wanna hear.
第二 别告诉他们任何事情
And two, don’t tell ’em nothing.
嘿 垃圾们!
Hey, garbage!
谁?我吗?库拉普奇警员
Who? Me, Officer Krupke?
看看你们 一群盲流穷光蛋
Well, look at youse. You feckless frigging disappointments.
来 给我一个不把这本书摔到你们脸上的理由
Now, give me one good reason I shouldn’t throw the book at ya.
敬爱的库拉普奇警员
Dear kindly Sergeant Krupke
您得理解
You gotta understand
是我们的家教
It’s just our bringin’ upke
出了问题
That gets us out of hand
我们的妈妈们都是瘾君子
Our mothers all are junkies
我们的爸爸都是酒鬼
Our fathers all are drunks
天啊
Golly Moses
我们都是混小子
Naturally we’re punks
天啊 库拉普奇警员
Gee, Officer Krupke
我们很失望
We’re very upset
我们从没得到过 别的孩子有的宠爱
We never had the love That every child ought to get
我们不是罪犯
We ain’t no delinquents
只是被误解了
We’re misunderstood
我们内心还有善意
Deep down inside us There is good
还有善意
There is good
还有善意
There is good
我们内心还有善意
There is untapped good Like inside
我们里最坏的人也有恻隐之心
The worst of us is good
真是个感动人的好故事
Aw, that’s a touching good story.
我要告诉全世界
Let me tell it to the world!
讲跟法官听就行了
Oh, just tell it to the judge.
过去
Get over there.
尊敬的法官大人
Dear kindly Judge, Your Honour
我的父母在大♥麻♥方面对我很刻薄
My parents treat me rough With all their marijuana
一口都不给我吸
They won’t give me a puff
他们这么吝啬 而我还是想办法搞到
They didn’t wanna have me But somehow I was had
天啊 这就是为什么我学了坏
Leapin’ lizards That’s why I’m so bad
对!库库拉普奇警员 您可真是守旧的人
Right! Officer Krupke You’re really a square
这孩子不需要法官 他需要的是分♥析♥师的关爱
This boy don’t need a judge He needs a analyst’s care
他的精神创伤需要治疗
It’s just his neurosis That ought to be curbed
他心理上受过重创!
He’s psychologically disturbed
我是受过重创!
I’m disturbed!
我们都受过创伤
We’re disturbed We’re disturbed
我们是最受创伤的人
We’re the most disturbed
我们精神上受过重创
Like we’re psychologically disturbed
听听你啊
Hear ye, hear ye.
本庭认为 这位男孩学坏
In the opinion of this court, the boy’s depraved
是源于他没有一个正常的家庭
on account of he ain’t had a normal home.
嘿 我是因为缺乏家庭而堕落!
Hey, I’m depraved on account of I’m deprived!
所以 送这位傻瓜去接受心理治疗
So, take this nut to a headshrinker.
为什么不呢?去吧
Oh, why not? Come on.
去吧
Go, go, go.
我父母都是混♥蛋♥
My father is a bastard My ma’s an S.O.B.
我爷爷酗酒 我奶奶卖♥♥大♥麻♥
My grandpa’s always plastered My grandma pushes tea
我姐姐留胡子 我哥哥变装癖
My sister wears a moustache My brother wears a dress
天啊
Goodness gracious
这就是为什么我一团糟 -对!
That’s why I’m a mess – Yes!
库拉普奇警员 你真是个懒鬼
Officer Krupke You’re really a slob
这孩子不需要医生 只需要一份老老实实的工作
This boy don’t need a doctor Just a good honest job
社会待他实在不公
Society’s played him a terrible trick
所以他有心病没法融入社会
And sociologically he’s sick
我有心病!
I am sick!
我们有心病
We are sick, we are sick
我们有心病
We are sick, sick, sick
我们有心病没法融入社会
Like we’re sociologically sick
我做到了!太好了!
I did it! Yeah!
警官 我有罪 -滚出去
Officer, I’m guilty. – Get out of here.
根据我的职业意见
In my professional opinion,
我们面前是一名普通的少年犯
what we got here is a run-of-the-mill juvenile delinquent,
而少年犯是一种社会病
and juvenile delinquency is a social disease.
迪瑟 你得了社会病?
Ew, Diesel, you got a social disease?
带他去见社工
Bring him to a social worker.
等等 我碰他的话会不会被传染?
Wait, can I catch it by touching him?
下去
Get down.
亲爱的
Dear
和蔼的社工 他们说你得去做份工
Kindly social worker They say go earn a buck
比如卖♥♥汽水
Like be a soda jerker
像个傻瓜一样
Which means like be a schmuck
我不反♥社♥会♥ 我只是不想工作
It’s not I’m antisocial I’m only anti-work
真棒!
Glory! Osky!
这就是我为什么是个混♥蛋♥
That’s why I’m a jerk
库拉普奇警员 你这是一错再错
Yee! Officer Krupke You’ve done it again
这孩子不需要工作 他需要监狱里蹲上一年
This boy don’t need a job He needs a year in the pen
好的
OK.
这不是什么误解
It ain’t just a question of misunderstood
他的内心已经堕落
Deep down inside him He’s no good
我已堕落
I’m no good
我们都堕落了 已经烂透
We’re no good, we’re no good We’re no earthly good
我们里最好的人都烂透了
Like the best of us is no damn good
麻烦的是他发疯了
The trouble is he’s crazy
麻烦的是他是个酒鬼
The trouble is he drinks
麻烦的是他好吃懒做
The trouble is he’s lazy
麻烦的是他臭气熏天
The trouble is he stinks
麻烦的是他还是个孩子
The trouble is he’s growin’
麻烦的是他还是个孩子
The trouble is he’s grown
库拉普奇我们这是自找麻烦
Krupke, we’ve got troubles of our own
库拉普奇警员 我们跪下求您
Gee, Officer Krupke We’re down on our knees
因为没人愿意收留有社会病的人
Cause no one wants a fellow With a social disease
天啊 库拉普奇警员 我们该怎么办?
Gee, Officer Krupke What are we to do?
天啊 库拉普奇警员
Gee, Officer Krupke
去你的
Krup you
这是你的
This is for you.
这就是那个惊喜
This is the surprise.
看上去像座教堂
It look like a church.
现在是博物馆了
It’s a museum now, you know.
我第一次见到这地方
First time I saw this place,
是在一辆监狱的巴士上
I was on a prison bus.
去奥西宁州立监狱的路上
Up to the state prison in Ossining.
我参与了一场斗殴
There was a rumble.
打伤了一个小孩子
And I busted up this kid.
他是埃及王帮的
He was in the Egyptian Kings.