Always the coffee blossoms blowing
政♥府♥穷
And the money owing
孩子哭
And the babies crying
人♥民♥漂泊谋生
And the people trying
我喜欢这曼哈顿岛
I like the island Manhattan
我知道你喜欢!
I know you do!
慢悠悠地抽你的烟斗
Smoke on your pipe
慢悠悠地吞云吐雾
And put that in
我喜欢在美国
I like to be in America
招我喜欢的美国
OK by me in America
自♥由♥的美国
Everything free in America
当然要付小小代价
For a small fee in America
能赊账真好
Buying on credit is so nice
看我们是外来人 他们就要双倍价钱
One look at us And they charge twice
我有自己的洗衣机
I have my own washing machine
可是你有几件衣服要洗呢?
What do you have though To keep clean?
摩天大楼在美国拔地而起
Skyscrapers bloom in America
凯迪拉克在美国到处都是
Cadillacs zoom in America
工业在美国如此景气
Industry boom in America
大家十二个人一屋
Twelve in a room in America
反对驱逐
越来越多的房♥子
Lots of new housing with more space
我们却要被扫地出门
Lots of doors slamming in our face
我要一套有阳台的公♥寓♥
I’ll get a terrace apartment
最好先改掉你的口音
Better get rid of your accent
美国的生活会灿烂
Life can be bright in America
只是你得为自己而战
If you can fight in America
美国可以得过且过
Life is alright in America
只要你皮肤白色
If you’re all white in America
嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
美国
La la, la la, la America
美国
America
美国
La la, la la, la America
美国
America
这里你自♥由♥而骄傲
Here you are free And you have pride
只要你坚守本色
Long as you stay on your own side
想做什么就做什么
Free to do anything you choose
想端盘子就端盘子 想擦鞋就擦鞋
Free to wait tables and shine shoes
到处脏兮兮
Everywhere grime in America
到处都是帮派
Organized crime in America
美国日子难过
Terrible time in America
别忘了我在美国
You forget I’m in America
嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
我想回圣胡安了
I think I go back to San Juan
我倒是知道有艘船马上就开
I know a boat you can get on
再见!
Bye-bye!
那里人人都会为我欢呼! -嘿!
Everyone there will give big cheer! Hey!
那里人人都已经搬来这里
Everyone there will have moved here
嘿! -嘿!
Hey! – Hey!
嘿! -嘿!
Hey! – Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
“很高兴又见到你了”
“I’m happy to see you again.”
那 又见到哪个人让你这么高兴?
So, who are you so happy to see again?
最后一句
Last one.
“你真漂亮”
“You look beautiful.”
我想跟达克一样 找个波多黎各女朋友
I wanna do like Doc, find me a Puerto Rican girl.
托尼 你的麻烦还不够多吗?
Ay, Tony, you don’t have enough troubles?
我不想再惹什么麻烦 但是也许我不会跟帮会的人扯在一起了
I don’t wanna jinx it, but maybe I’m done with trouble.
人生永远免不了各种麻烦 “努恩卡”
You are never done with troubles. Nunca.
“努恩卡” 是“永远”的意思? -对
Nunca. “Nunca” means “never”? – Uh-huh.
那“永远”怎么说?
What’s “forever”?
好比“我要永远跟你在一起”
Like, “I wanna be with you forever.”
你是不是应该从 “我想约你出去喝咖啡”开始?
You don’t wanna start, maybe, with “I’d like to take you out to coffee”?
不好 求你了 告诉我吧
No. Come on, tell me.
“我想约你去塞满坚果咖啡店”
“I wanna take you to Chock Full o’ Nuts
“尝尝葡萄干面包上做的奶油奶酪三明治”?
“for a cream cheese sandwich on a raisin bread”?
那个听起来太不自然了
This ain’t casual like that.
“我要永远跟你在一起”
“I want to be with you forever.”
“跟你”
“With you.”
“永远”
“Forever.”
我想给你看个东西
I wanna show you something.
是个惊喜 在郊区
It’s a surprise, uptown.
你看起来有点…
You seem sorta…
今晚有场群架
There’s a fight tonight.
是我哥哥和他朋友们
Between my brother and his friends.
我刚知道 -跟你那个朋友
News to me. – And your friend
就是帮着你跟博纳多…
who helped you when Bernardo…
里夫
Riff.
告诉里夫别去
Tell him, Riff, tell him not to.
是因为咱俩他们才约架的 不是吗?
It’s because of us they’re gonna fight, verdad?
叫你哥哥勾销这件事吧
Well, get your brother to call it off.
博纳多非常生气
Bernardo’s too angry.
里夫也很生气 所以…
Well, Riff’s angry, too, so…
来吧
Come on.
我们要去的地方比哈林区还远
This place we’re going, it’s, uh, up past Harlem.
基本上就是岛的另一端了
It’s practically at the tip of the island.
我哥哥…
My brother…
他的日子比里夫难过多了
there’s so much more against him than Riff.
他生气是因为…
He’s angry because…
里夫从生下来开始就过的很艰难
The whole world has been against Riff since he was born.
你觉得我们活得更容易吗?
Do you think it’s easier for us?
我觉得你们有家庭的支持
Uh, well, I think you come from families, homes.
你和博纳多有希望 你觉得里夫有吗?
You and Bernardo, you have hope. You think Riff has that?
如果里夫没有想着夺走他不认识的人的希望 他会有希望的
Riff could have hope if he didn’t try to take hope from people he doesn’t know.
不是里夫开始的 是博纳多开始的
Riff didn’t start this, it was Bernardo.
他找了我的麻烦
He came after me.
就是因为我想跟你跳舞
Just cause I wanted to dance with you.
托尼 如果有人因为我们做的事情而受到伤害…
Tony, if someone gets hurt because of what we do…
我们对别人做了什么?
What did we do to anyone?
我们互相喜欢不是一件错事…
We don’t do anything wrong, liking each other,
玛丽亚
pero… – María.
我跟你不一样
I don’t just like you.
我们不能假装 我们两个人的事情不会带来任何麻烦
We can’t pretend what we do doesn’t cause trouble.
我没法劝我的人不惹麻烦
I can’t talk my guys outta making trouble.
他们就是麻烦本身
Trouble’s what they’re made of.
一群混♥蛋♥
All of you go suck a pickle.
你觉得我们会进监狱吗?
You think we’re going to jail?
警♥察♥只是在钓鱼 问些问题
They’re fishing, is all. Asking questions.
我们不回答就是了
Which we ain’t answering.
你告诉我群架的时间和地点…
So, you’re gonna tell me where and when the rumble’s happening…
要不然我让你直接进坟地
or I’m gonna send you straight to the Tombs.
我不知道架约在什么地方了
I don’t know where the rumble is.
我都不知道群架是什么意思
I don’t even know what a rumble is.
他们什么都没告诉我
Uh, they don’t tell me nothing.
他们知道我嘴不严实
They know I can’t keep any secrets.
他们告诉你几点到了吧?
They tell you when to show up, right?
没有的事儿
Nah, they don’t.
我就是随便逛逛 直到有人喊我出发
I just hang around until somebody says “let’s go.”
接下来呢?
And then?
我就走呗
I go.
迪兹 我不能进监狱
I can’t go to jail, Deez.
别哭了 眼泪虫
Dry up, weepy, or else go sit on the ladies’ bench
要不然就去跟娘们们坐在一起
with the other dickless wonder.
别逗这姑娘了 -你怎么不去死?
Leave her be. – Get stuffed, why don’t ya?
你怎么不回动物园?
Go back to the zoo, why don’t ya?
你怎么不去撩你妹妹? 你这条意大利土狗
Go suck on your sister’s titty, why don’t ya? You guinea hyena.
嘿 库库拉普奇!你犯了个错误
Hey, Krupke! You made a mistake.
她不是火箭帮的人 她一直在唠叨我们
She ain’t a Jet. She nags us all the time.
嘿 我就是火箭帮的 托尼跟我说过…
Hey, I ought to be a Jet. Tony told me…
她才不是火箭帮 她连个男人都不是 -安静点 阿♥拉♥布
She ain’t a Jet. – She ain’t even a boy. – Pipe down, A-Rab.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!