Always you Every thought I’ll ever know
无论我流落何方
Everywhere I go
你会是 -这世界不过是
You’ll be – All the world is only
我和你
You and me
今晚
Tonight, tonight
全由今晚开始
It all began tonight
我看见你 整个世界失色
I saw you and the world went away
今晚
Tonight, tonight
今晚只有你
There’s only you tonight
你是谁 做何事
What you are What you do
说何辞
What you say
我整天都感觉
Today, all day I had the feeling
会有奇迹发生
A miracle would happen
现在我知道自己直觉成真
I know now I was right
因为你在这里
For here you are
如星斗一般绚烂
And what was just a world Is a star
今晚
Tonight
今晚
Tonight
今晚
Tonight
世界熠熠发光
The world is full of light
空中日月同辉
With suns and moons all over the place
今晚
Tonight, tonight
世界狂野 发光发亮
The world is wild and bright
何不狂野
Going mad
绚烂烟火 映照天空
Shooting sparks into space
今天世界只是个地址
Today the world was just an address
我们家的地址
A place for me to live in
别的没有变化
No better than alright
但是我有了你
But here you are
如星斗一般
And what was just a world
绚烂
Is a star
今晚
Tonight
玛丽亚!
María!
明天
Tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow.
等等!几点?
Wait! What time?
明天晚上?
Uh, tomorrow night?
我要上班
I work.
下午两点?
2:00? PM?
七十二街地铁站 出城方向
72nd Street subway station. Uptown side.
好 现在…
Sí. Sí, OK. Now…
等等!
Wait! Wait!
我忘了为什么要叫你上来
I forgot why I called you.
那我就等到你想起来
I’ll wait till you remember.
你真名是安东尼奥?
Tony is Antonio?
安东
Anton.
晚安
Good night
晚安
Good night
好好睡觉
Sleep well
如果你做梦
And when you dream
要梦到我
Dream of me
就在今晚
Tonight
玛丽亚!吃早饭了 大小姐
María! Breakfast, niña.
昨晚我梦见自己回到波多黎各
Last night I dreamed I was back in Puerto Rico.
梦里我们生了六个孩子
In my dream, we had six kids.
六个孩子?你得娶只猫
Six kids? Marry a cat.
我都求了五年婚了
I’ve been asking you for five years.
你要是想娶我的话 就别再跟那帮洋基佬折腾了
You want to marry me, then leave the gringos alone.
我要跟火箭帮做个了结
I’m gonna make quick work of the Jets.
你这话说的像漫画人物一样 “火箭帮”
You sound like the funny papers. “The Jets.”
说英语 我们得联♥系♥
English. We gotta practice.
安妮塔 玛丽亚 特蕾莎…
Anita María Teresa… – Oh.
何塞菲娜…
Josefina…
早上好
Good morning.
我还在这儿呢
I’m right here.
留在这里 别再争斗了好吗?
Stay here and don’t fight?
什么争斗?
What fight?
别担心
Don’t worry about that.
你下一场拳击赛要等到下周
You don’t have a fight till next week.
跟那个姓汤普森的人的比赛 他叫什么来着?
The match with that Thompson guy. What was his name?
你哥哥有话要跟你说
Your brother has something to say to you.
抱歉我昨晚像个…
I apologise for behaving last night like a…
像个黑帮
Like a gangster.
真让人难堪
It was embarrassing.
可他正在道歉啊
And he’s apologising.
我是个大人了 博纳多 我想跟谁跳舞就跟谁跳舞
I’m a grown-up now, Bernardo. I can dance with anyone I like.
只要他是波多黎各人
As long as he’s puertorriqueño.
但是为什么呢?托尼是个好人
But why? Tony’s a nice boy.
托尼?
Tony?
托尼 谁在乎他是…?
Tony. Who cares if he’s a…?
我都不知道他是哪里人 美国人?
I don’t know what he is. A Yankee?
他是个波兰佬 他就是这么个人
He’s a Polack. That’s what he is.
又大又蠢的波兰佬
A big, dumb Polack.
西班牙佬管别人叫“波兰佬”
“Polack,” says the spic.
现在你说话像个真正的美国人了
Now you sound like a real American.
我不希望你嫁给一个外人
I don’t want you to marry a gringo.
嫁给他?
Marry him?
我只是跟他跳了个舞 博纳多
I danced with him, Bernardo.
就跳了你分钟 然后你就…
For a minute, until you…
你疯了 我没法跟你多说一句话了
You’re crazy. I can’t talk to you anymore.
我把自己照顾得好好的 没有你 我和爸爸两个人过了五年…
I was OK on my own. Just me and Papi for five years without you,
你来这里时想干什么就干什么
while you came here, where you do everything you want.
你念书 挣钱…
You… You study, and you make money…
他还打拳
And he boxes.
对 你还可以打拳
Sí. And you have your boxing.
他还跟街上的人打架
And he fights in the streets.
别跟火箭帮斗了
Don’t fight with the Jets.
我想让你开心
I want you to be happy.
来吧 死鬼 吃鸡蛋
Here, dead man, eat your eggs.
还有 大家都说英语
And everyone, speak English.
但是我也来了这里 而且我也安身立命 成个家
But I’m here, too. And I… I want to make a life, a home.
也许像罗莎莉亚的表妹维吉尼亚一样 去城市学院上学
Maybe go to City College like Rosalía’s cousin, Virginia.
我想开开心心地生活在这里
I want to be happy here.
英语
English.
波多黎各 可以
Puerto Rico, sí.
那是你的想法
That is what you think.
我要为自己考虑
I’m gonna think for myself.
你离他远点
You keep away from him.
只要你在我房♥子里…
As long as you’re in my house…
这不是你的房♥子
This ain’t your house.
她跟你和我一样付房♥租的
She pays rent here same as me and you.
这事关家庭
This is about family.
也许奇诺和你的朋友们对你毕恭毕敬
Maybe Chino and your friends fall down at your feet,
也许你挥挥拳头板起脸就能吓着美国人
and maybe you scare the Americanos when you make fists and angry faces…
但是我对你的话不感兴趣
And I am not interested in what you have to say.
你知道我的家在哪里吗?
You want to know where my home is?
就是我花钱租的地方 就在这里…
It’s where I pay rent. Right here,
在这里我工作到手上磨出茧子 补裤子 缝领结…
where I work my fingers raw, mending pants and hemming neckties
这样我才能挣够钱 让别的姑娘给我缝东西
so that I can earn enough money to pay other girls to sew for me,
这样我早晚有一天 能租一间我自己的店面
so that someday I can rent a shop of my own
就在这又大又漂亮的纽约
in this great, big, beautiful Nueva York.
可如果你想
And if you think
要我回波多黎各养六个孩子
that I’m going back home to Puerto Rico with six kids
每天晚上让他们饿着肚子入睡
that I put to bed hungry every night,
亲爱的你在做白日梦
amor de mi vida, you are dreaming.
在波多黎各 我们的孩子 不会像纽约的孩子一样肥头大耳
In Puerto Rico, our kids won’t get fat like the kids in New York.
波多黎各
Puerto Rico
你美丽的岛国
You lovely island
热带暖风吹过
Island of tropical breezes
菠萝四季蓬勃
Always the pineapples growing
咖啡香气飘飘

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!