奇诺 展现你的自我
Just be Chino.
但是要会跳舞
But be a Chino who dances.
你看上去真像妈妈
You look like Mami.
卡纳 奇诺 你今天可真帅
And, Chino, qué guapo.
为了陪你去跳舞 他连夜校的课都逃了
He took off from night school just so he could take you to the dance. Gracias, Chino.
上夜校学会计和…
Night school, accounting, and…
奇诺 你还在读什么专业?
And, Chino, what else are you learning about?
还有加法器维修
Adding machine repair.
想想看 全纽约城里有多少加法器啊
And just think, how many adding machines in New York City.
奇诺会赚大钱的
Chino is gonna be rich.
其实也没有… -拳击手才赚钱
Well, not exactly, pero… Boxers get rich.
拳击手的钱是拿脑袋换的
Boxers get their brains knocked out.
我没说错吧 多牛气
Bossy, como te dije,
而且自以为是
y una wiseass.
那些洋基佬会盯着你们 因为…
The gringos tonight, they stare because…
好像你不盯着姑娘们看一样
Oh, like you don’t stare.
因为我们的姑娘们会让她们黯然失色
Because our girls make their girls look lousy.
第一个对你笑的洋基佬…
The first gringo boy who smiles at you… Pow!
从命 少年犯先生
Ay, Mr. Juvenile Delincuente.
我跟你说过她喜欢奇诺
I fold you she likes him.
是你撮合他们两个 一直跟她唠叨她得喜欢奇诺
You want her to pick him, keep telling her she has to like him.
嘿 离她远点 你个娘娘腔! -滚出去!
Hey, get away from her, you lesbo!
嘿 你们动什么粗呢?
Get out of here! – Hey, hey, what are you doing?
你给我让点地方怎么样?
How about you give me some room?
要跳舞吗 伙计?
You wanna dance, buddy?
往后退!
Get back!
都后退!
Let’s back up! Back up!
大家要冷静!
Everyone, keep calm now!
别挑衅了行吗?
Contain the aggression, OK?
你们这是什么毛病?
What’s the matter with you guys?
漂亮姑娘们想要跳舞
Pretty girls wanting to dance
可你们满脑子都是打上一仗
and all youse can think of is to beat up on each other.
谢谢您 警官
Thank you, Officer.
好了!
Alright! Alright!
今晚来一场社会学试验 男生们和女生们
So, tonight is a social experiment, boys and girls,
兄弟情谊什么的 而你们就是荷兰猪
brotherhood and all that, and you’re the guinea pigs.
谢谢 梗接的不赖
Thank you, right on cue.
礼貌待人!给大家点希望!
Be nice to each other! Give us some hope!
就一小会儿 然后你们就可以回复到真正的野性自我
Just for a little bit, then you can revert back 10 your true feral selves.
好了 男生们脸朝内站成一圈
Now, boys, get into a big circle facing in.
而女生们在里面站成一小圈 脸朝外
And, girls, make a small circle on the inside, facing out.
这是学校出钱的活动 请说英语!
Speak English in school-sponsored functions!
来吧 请大家行动起来!
Now, everyone, please!
你们都听到老师的话了!快点吧!
You heard the man! All youse fall in!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!博纳多!
Hey! Bernardo!
安妮塔!
Anita!
嘿 伙计!
Hey, buddy!
对了 里夫!
Yeah, Riff!
好 -不好意思
OK. – Sorry.
借过一下 -不好意思
Excuse us. – I’m sorry.
男孩子向右走 女孩子向左走
Boys, step it right. Girls, left.
音乐停下的时候 你对面的人就是你的舞伴
And when the music stops, ya dance with whoever’s in front of ya.
圣胡安山 小夜曲乐团
来吧!试试吧!这会…
Come on! Give it a chance! It’s gonna…
曼波! -曼波!
Mambo! – Mambo!
来吧!
Go!
托尼!
Tony!
安妮波迪斯!
Anybodys!
见到你真开心
Good to see ya. – Whoa!
托尼 我就知道你会来的 好朋友 我就知道
Tony, I knew you’d come, buddy boy. I knew you’d come.
嘿!来跳舞啊 好吗?
Hey! Come and dance, yeah?
来吧!
Yeah!
曼波!
Mambo!
曼波!
Mambo!
好吧 兄弟们 咱们上!
Alright. Let’s go, boys!
兄弟们 咱们上!
Let’s go, boys!
来!
Oh… Yeah!
嘿!
Hey!
不 我就跟他说一两句话
No, no, no. I just wanna give him a talk real quick.
嘿 博纳多! -里夫!
Hey, Bernardo! – Riff!
博纳多!
Bernardo!
奇诺!
Chino!
说起来巧 今晚我本来没打算过来的
It’s funny, I wasn’t planning on showin’ up tonight.
你不喜欢跳舞?
You don’t like dancing?
没有 我喜欢
No. I mean, yeah.
我喜欢
I like it.
我喜欢跟你跳舞
I like it a lot, dancing with you.
就是你…
It’s just, you’re, uh…
你真高
You’re tall.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你就不高
You’re not.
你不是波多黎各人
You’re not Puerto Rican?
你才发现?
You’re just figuring that out?
我这么低的角度 刚才没看清楚
From down here, I wasn’t sure.
我不是波多黎各人 有问题吗?
Is that OK? That I’m not?
我说不清楚
I don’t know.
因为我…
Since I…
我刚见到你
I never seen you before.
这是我第一次在纽约参加舞会 所以得你告诉我可以不可以
This is my first time dancing in New York City, so, you tell me.
可以吗?
Is it OK?
这个我没什么好说的 所以…
There’s not much I can do about it, so…
对不起 你刚才…
I’m sorry. You just…
让我大吃一惊 我就这个感觉
caught me by surprise, is all.
我是个遵循传统的人 所以…
I’m a by-the-book type. So…
遵循传统?
By the book?
再试一下
Try me again.
玛丽亚!
María! María!
玛丽亚!
María!
玛丽亚
María.
幸会 我是…
I’m glad to meet you, I’m…
你在那边对我妹妹做了什么?
What were you doing under there with my sister?
博纳多 住手! -玛丽亚!
Bernardo, no! – María!
我什么都没做
I wasn’t doing nothing.
后退 博纳多
Back up there, Bernardo.
你别犯糊涂 还没吸取以前的教训吗?
You ought to know better. Ain’t you learned nothing?
我没有要冒犯的意思
I didn’t mean no disrespect.
只想跟她跳个舞
I just wanted to dance with her.
她不想跟你跳舞 美国人
She don’t wanna dance with you, American.
别乱说 我们不都是美国人吗?
Come on, we’re all Americans, right?
离她远点 混♥蛋♥!
Keep away from her, hijo de puta!
嘿!话说重了 博纳多 这话我觉得不合适
Hey, hey! Now that sounded kinda rough, Bernardo, and I ain’t having it.
你是要打架还是跳舞?
Youse gonna fight or youse gonna dance?
我可是来跳舞的!
I wanna dance, God damn it!
见鬼 里夫 你答应过我不会惹是生非的
God damn it, Riff, you swore to me you wasn’t starting nothing.
你答应过我先跳舞 然后你再去挑战他们…
You promised me that we could dance first and then you was only gonna challenge ’em…
姑娘 我是来跳舞的 我们不是正在跳吗?
I am here to dance, girly girl. Ain’t that what we been doin’?
挑战谁?挑战什么?
Challenge who to what?
就像我知道是的 就像他一五一十全跟我说了一样
Like I know. Like he tells me anything.
玛丽亚
María.
谢谢你陪我跳舞
Thank you for the dance.
没什么 我是说得谢谢你陪我跳舞 还有…
Sure. No, I mean, thank you for the dance and for the…
听我说
Let’s say…
咱们在厕所见面
Let’s say we visit the head
然后友好地讨论一下
and we’ll pow-wow friendly like.
你和我 还有我这位不吃素的兄弟
You, me, and my troublemaking buddy here.
你要发动第三次世界大战?
Do you wanna start World War III?
玛丽亚
Ay, María, María.
托尼?过来啊
Tony? Come on.
托尼 来啊
Tony, come on.
你要走?嘿!你过来啊!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!