亲爱的 跟我跳个舞吧 就像你在体育馆跳得那样
Dance with me, darling, like you danced at the gym.
南博斯 别瞎搞了
Numbers, stop it.
停下
Stop it.
我来
Cutting in.
巴尔坎 别乱来
Balkan, out of here.
来啊 小猪 给我们看看你的舞步! -不行
Come on, you pig, let’s see you move! No, no, no.
博纳多的黑猪
Bernardo’s black pig.
嘿!别碰她!
Hey! Stop touching her!
伙计们 别乱来!
Boys, don’t do this!
不行! -泰格 放过她!
No! – Tiger, let her go!
放过她!
Let her go!
艾斯 够了!
Ice, enough!
够了!
Enough!
教教我!
Help me!
不!
No!
不要伤害她!
Don’t hurt her!
开门!
Open the door!
继续!
Keep moving!
不要伤害她!
Don’t hurt her!
求求你们 别伤害她!
Don’t hurt her, please!
我的天啊!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
你们这是在乱搞什么?
What the hell are you doing?
一群扶不上墙的烂泥!
You disgusting pieces of shit!
不!
Mija, mija. – No!
叛徒!
Traitor!
回到你自己的地方
Go back where you came from.
你以为我想留在这里吗?
You think I want to stay here?
在这个像你一样丑陋的畜生横行的城市?
In this city full of ugly, little animals like you?
告诉托尼
Tell Tony…
你告诉那个杀人犯
You tell that murderer…
玛丽亚不会过来了
María ain’t coming.
奇诺发现了他们的事情
Chino, he found out about them…
托尼和玛丽亚
Tony and María.
他对玛丽亚开了枪
He shot her.
玛丽亚死了
María is dead.
你去告诉他
You tell him that.
我认识你们
I know you.
我知道你们所有人的名字
I know all of your names.
从你们出生开始
Since you was born.
我看着你们长大
I watched you grow up.
可你们长成了强♥奸♥犯
And you have grown into rapists.
你们令自己蒙羞
You dishonour yourselves.
令你们死去的弟兄蒙羞
You dishonour your dead.
我们现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
咱们完了
We’re done.
上面怎么了?
What was that? What was that?
下面什么都听不到
You can never hear nothing from down here.
是警♥察♥吗? -不是
Was it the cops? – No, no, no.
不是警♥察♥ 是…
It was not police. No, it was… it was…
现在都没事儿了
Uh… Now it’s alright.
托尼 咱俩坐下说句话好不好?
Tony, let’s sit down for a second, huh?
听着 我有件事想问你
Listen. I got something to ask you.
别 等等 我有件事…
No, no, wait. I… I… I got something…
我很难张嘴求人 让我走好不好?
It ain’t easy to ask this, so let me just go, OK?
等等 我有件事…
Wait, wait. I have something to…
您已经帮了我很多忙 但是她来这里的时候…
You’ve given me so much already, but when she gets here,
只是…
just…
您能不能给我们点买♥♥公交车票的钱…
If you could help us out with the bus fare…
托尼…
Tony… – I…
我不知道要跑到足够远的地方
I have no idea what it’s gonna cost
比如西部某个地方要花多少钱
to get far enough away, out west some place.
我们两个一百块吧
100 bucks for both of us.
我们到了地方就开始工作
And we’ll get work when we get there.
会全都还给您
We’ll pay you back every cent.
我知道您也不是有钱人 所以如果这个数目太大…
I know you ain’t got money, so if it’s too much to ask…
没有 这笔钱不算大
No, no, no. It’s not too much. It’s not too much.
我会给我们所有的女儿取名叫华伦缇娜
We’re gonna name all our girls Valentina.
因为要不是您一直照顾我
Cause if you hadn’t cared for me like you always done,
我都没法在这里活下去
I wouldn’t even be here alive, which…
也许我根本就不值得活下去
maybe I shouldn’t be.
托尼 别说这种话
Don’t ever say that, Tony.
生命比爱情更重要
Life matters even more than love.
是一回事儿
Mm. They’re the same thing.
遇见玛丽亚之前 我可能不会说这种话
Before María, maybe I would’ve said they ain’t.
但是 爱就是生命的全部
But now, it’s all life is.
即使它根本没有多长时间
Even if it lasts no time at all.
一个月 甚至只有一天
A month, a day even.
刚才楼上是安妮塔来了
That was Anita upstairs.
出什么事儿了?
What’s wrong?
奇诺
Chino…
什么?
What?
奇诺弄了把枪
Chino has a gun.
他…
He…
奇诺对玛丽亚开枪了
Chino shot María.
他杀了玛丽亚
He killed her.
玛丽亚没了
She’s… She’s dead.
奇诺!
Chino!
奇诺!
Chino!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
奇诺!
Chino!
我就在这儿!
I’m right here!
奇诺!
Chino!
奇诺!
Chino!
你个大男人 过来啊!
Come on, man!
我就在这儿!
I’m right here!
正在找你!
I’m locking for you!
来啊!来找我啊!
Come on! Come on, with me!
我知道怎么把你藏起来
I know how to hide you.
我有个他们永远不会去找的地方 但是求求你了!
I got places to go they’ll never look, just please!
别让我一个人等在这里!
Don’t leave me here!
放开我!
Get off of me!
奇诺 来杀了我啊!
Chino, kill me!
把我也杀了吧!
Kill me, too, Chino!
奇诺!
Chino!
不!
No!
不要!
Don’t!
玛丽亚
María.
玛丽亚
María.
只有你
Only you
你是我眼里唯一的东西
You’re the only thing I’ll see
永远都是
Forever
在我眼里 在我话语中
In my eyes, in my words
在我所做的一切
And in everything I do
没有别的 只有你
Nothing else but you
永远
Ever
给我
Give it to me.
怎么开枪?
How do you fire it?
就扳这个?
Just pull this?
还有多少子弹?
How many bullets are left?
够打死你吗?
Enough for you?
还有你?
And you?
你们所有人!
All of you!
现在我充满仇恨 想杀就杀
I can kill now because I hate now.
我充满仇恨
I hate now.
奇诺 留一发子弹给我自己
How many can I kill, Chino?
还够杀几个人?
And still have one bullet left for me!
别 别碰他!
No, don’t touch him!
为了父亲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!