就是你的一声
Your life
他留在这里不会安全
He will never be safe here.
没有人会原谅他
And no one will ever forgive him.
你会吗?
Will you?
这个问题你永远不能问我
You can’t ever ask me that.
你会原谅我吗?
Will you forgive me?
我爱你 我的小姑娘 但是他必须离开
Te quiero, mi niña, but he will have to go away.
而你必须跟他一起离开
And you will have to go with him.
事情这么快就恶化了
It got so bad so fast.
他是个英雄
He was a hero.
我知道这话很多人都说过…
I know people say that about a lot of people…
博纳多是个笨蛋
Bernardo was a fool.
他是为了什么而送命的?
What did he die for?
他是为了自己的尊严而死
Murió luchando por su dignidad…
为了尊严 我的兄弟 为了波多黎各的尊严!
and for pride, mi hermano, orgullo puertorriqueño!
博纳多牺牲自己是为了向那帮洋基佬显示 波多黎各人骨头有多硬
Bernardo, he died to show those gringos how tough Puerto Ricans are.
这样如果他们欺人太甚…
And if they push us too far…
如果那群盲流就能夺走你们的尊严 你们比博纳多还要愚蠢
If those nobodies can take your pride away from you, tú eres más estúpido que Bernardo.
世界很大
It’s a big world.
博纳多听任那些洋基佬 让他以为这个世界只有这巴掌大点地方
Bernardo let the gringos tell him there’s only this barrio,
区区二十个街区
these 20 bad blocks.
不要重蹈博纳多的覆辙
Don’t you do what Bernardo did.
你杀掉一个洋基佬 他们杀掉你
You kill a gringo, they kill you.
那帮洋基佬早晚会杀掉所有人
Sooner or later, the gringos kill everything.
奇诺 求求你了
Chino, Chino, Chino, por favor.
别跟着我
Don’t follow me.
博纳多是你丈夫?
Bernardo was your husband?
对
Yes.
基本正确
Oh. Close enough.
你在社交舞会上跟一个白人男生跳舞 惹得你哥哥生气了
Your brother was angry you danced with a white boy at the mixer last night.
不 我觉得没有
No. I don’t think so.
你觉得跟你跳舞的那个男生不是白人?
You don’t think the boy you danced with was white?
还是觉得博纳多没生气?
Or you don’t think Bernardo was angry?
我不会跟白人男生跳舞
I wouldn’t dance with a white boy.
真的?
Yeah?
我听说你来舞会本来是要约会
I heard you came with a date.
一个波多黎各男生
Some, uh, Puerto Rican boy.
绰号♥叫“奇诺”
Goes by the street name “Chino.”
有传言说 奇诺手上有把枪
Word is, Chino’s got a gun.
但传言终究是传言
That’s what the word is, anyway.
他正在带着武器寻找那个陌生的白人
He’s armed… …and hunting for this white stranger
那个白人跟她跳了舞 而且我们认为他是杀了你男朋友的凶手!
who she danced with, who we think killed your boyfriend!
你还有什么要补充的吗?
Anything else you wanna add?
博纳多跟我提起过你
Bernardo told me about you.
受宠若惊啊
I’m flattered.
你跟他说话的口气
The way you talked to him.
奇诺是个温良的人
Chino is gentle.
他也没有枪
He doesn’t have a gun.
很显然 他现在有了
Apparently, now he does.
我有点…
I have a, uh…
头疼?
A headache?
她这几天不方便 你明白吗?
She has her monthly, you know?
明白
I get the picture.
我需要这种 药
I need for this, uh, medicine.
安妮塔 她能帮我跑个腿吗?
Anita, she can… she can go for me?
说英语
In English.
英语很难…
English is hard to, uh…
我猜是吧
Yeah, I bet it is.
她是要你去达克药行向华伦缇娜要…
She wants you to go to Doc’s drugstore and ask Valentina for…
我太太的秘诀是热茶
Hot tea is how my wife handles it.
我刚才说什么来着?
What did I say?
告诉华伦缇娜
Tell Valentina,
我希望她的表弟从桑图斯安全抵达
I hope her cousin arrived safe from Santurce.
而且我很抱歉爽约 没有办法去见他
And I’m sorry I can’t be there to meet him like I promised.
突然就说得很流利了
And all of a sudden, fluency.
意思是“我会尽快过来”
That means “I’ll come as soon as I can.”
我可以走了吗?
I can go?
你并不是他的遗孀什么的
You’re not his widow or anything.
我跟你没事儿了
I’m done with you.
失去哥哥一定很难过
Must be tough, losing a brother.
好 我们从头开始
So, let’s start from the beginning.
我要见他
I wanna go see him.
跟他谈谈
Talk to him.
托尼想一个人待会儿 连我们都不想见
Tony just wants to be alone right now, he don’t wanna see us.
他不会是一个人
He ain’t alone.
老太太跟他一起在楼下
The old lady’s down there with him.
他知道我们来了吗?
Does he know we’re up here? Me and Grazie?
他知道我在这里吗?
Does he know I’m here?
托尼以前关心过我
Tony cared about me once.
格拉吉 他不想见你
He don’t wanna see you, Grazie.
回家
Go home.
我们把他自己留在那里躺着
We left him lying there.
在盐库里
In the salt shed.
艾斯…
Ice…
我明白
I know.
这个我很烦
That’s bothering me.
迪兹 我也很烦
Bothers me, too, Deez.
他不在那儿了
He ain’t there anymore.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
你从哪儿冒出来的?
Where’d you come from?
跟圣诞老人一样 从烟囱进来的
Down the chimney like Santy Claus.
托尼怎么办?
What’s Tony gonna do?
赶紧滚蛋
Go pop yourself, ya blister.
他要在下面藏多久?
How long’s he figure on holing up down there?
直到风声过去
Till the heat dies down.
那要猴年马月?
When’s that gonna happen?
死了两个人 所以…
Two guys died, so…
永远不会消停的
never ever,
博纳多有个叫奇诺的朋友?
Bernardo’s friend, Chino?
里夫的枪在他手上
He has Riff’s gun.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
而且他在到处找托尼
And he’s hunting for Tony.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我没主意
I don’t know.
你去哪儿?
Where you going?
盯着奇诺
To keep track of Chino.
好 你去吧
Yeah, yeah. Good. You do that.
注意隐蔽
In and out of shadows.
我会的
That’s how.
嘿
Hey.
你干得不赖 兄弟
You done good, buddy boy.
快走
Leave.
我想见见你们的朋友托尼
I want to see your friend, Tony.
他在这里吗?应该在的
He’s here? He’s supposed to be.
我有条口信要带给他
I have a message for him.
华伦缇娜在哪里?
Where is Valentina?
你是博纳多的女朋友
You’re Bernardo’s girl.
我们在体育馆见过你
We saw you at the gym.
是啊 你想跳舞吗 奇基塔香蕉?
Yeah, you wanna dance, Chiquita Banana?
你舞跳得不赖
Dancing up a storm, you was, dipping them hips.
西班牙语?你来这里还说西班牙语?
Spanish? You come here speaking Spanish?
我没跟你说话
I wasn’t talking to you.
不许说西班牙语 不许跟我们说 今天不许说
No Spanish. Not with us. Not today.
让我过去
Let me pass.
伙计们 你们都听见她说的话了
You heard her, boys.
她想过去
She wants to pass.
她这颜色可过不去
Hmm, she’s too dark to pass.
让她走
Let her go.
没人愿意你呆在这里
No one wants you here.
你为什么不先跟我们跳个舞呢?
Why don’t you dance for us first?