所有车辆 请按照指定路线缓慢通行…
and prepare for vehicle inspection.
并准备接受检查
Okay, here we go. This is it.
好了 我们来了 就是这了
Kenny, grab the hats. Hurry.
肯尼 去拿帽子 快
You said the guard was just gonna wave us through.
你说守卫会直接让我们过去的
He will. But let’s look the part so the others don’t get suspicious.
会的 不过我们还是不能让别人觉得太可疑
What the fuck does this guy want?
这家伙想搞什么鬼?
I don’t know. But he’s honking.
不知道 不过他在鸣笛示意
– Hi! – Just ignore them.
– 嗨! – 别理他
Okay, he’s really honking and it’s making a huge scene. I think he just wants to say hi.
好吧 他真的在鸣笛而且够引人注目了 我觉得他只是想打个招呼
Oh, my God. I don’t wanna say hi.
哦 天呐 我不想打招呼
They’re just waving. If we just wave, he’ll stop.
他们在招手 如果我们也招手 他就消停了
Fine. I’ll say hi. Fine.
好吧 我来打招呼 好吧
– Hi! – Hi!
– 嗨! – 嗨!
Howdy-doody! Quite a rig you got there, amigo.
你们好! 你们家的房♥车不错啊 伙计
That is quite a rig you guys have there too.
你们的也不错
Well, thank you very kindly. We do love her.
哦 非常感谢 我们很喜欢她
We don’t take her out as often as we used to when our girl was small.
现在我们已经不像我女儿小时候那样经常开着她出去玩了
It can be such a bear to carve out quality family time but you gotta do it, don’t you?
腾出时间全家一起旅行很不易 但时间挤挤还是有的 对吧?
Yeah, David and Rose Miller here.
对 我们是戴维·米勒和萝丝·米勒
Oh.
哦
This is my daughter, Casey, right here. And my son, Kenny.
这是我女儿 凯茜 还有我儿子 肯尼
– How handsome. – Pleased to make your acquaintance.
– 真帅 – 很高兴认识你们
Don Fitzgerald, my smoldering wife, Edith…
我叫唐·菲茨杰拉德 我的内人 伊迪斯…
and our daughter. Say hi, Melissa.
还有我们的女儿 打个招呼 梅丽莎
– Lane one, please pull forward. – Oh.
– 一号♥通道 请靠前 – 哦
Sir. Sir, please pull forward.
先生 先生 请靠前
I got a joint here.
车里有大♥麻♥
– Shut down lane one. – It’s medicinal.
– 关闭一号♥通道 – 是药用的
– What’d he say? – He has a joint.
– 他说什么? – 他带着大♥麻♥
That’s it?
那么点就被抓了?
– Hide it. – Okay.
– 藏起来 – 好吧
Get rid of it! Oh, my God!
快藏好! 哦 天呐!
Holy shit.
该死的
– Oh, that was so close. – You have a baby!
– 太险了 – 你有个小宝宝!
– Oh, I love babies! – Oh.
– 哦 我喜欢小宝宝! – 哦
Oh, look at that gorgeous little bundle of joy!
哦 快看那个可爱的小人儿!
What’s that beautiful little baby’s name?
这个美丽的小宝贝叫什么名字?
– This is our little… – LeBron.
– 他叫小… – 勒布朗
– Name’s LeBron. – Yup.
– 他叫勒布朗 – 没错
– Oh. – A little French fella.
– 哦 – 法国名儿
It’s our little LeBron.
我们的小勒布朗
I was against the name at first, but the missus has a real soft spot…
本来我不喜欢这个名字 但我太太超级心水那个…
for prima donnas who’ll never be as good as Jordan.
那个永远都不会像乔丹一样伟大还爱耍大牌的球星
I can’t see the face.
我看不到他的小脸
– I’m dying to see his face. – Sir, pull forward to lane two.
– 我好想看看他的小脸 – 先生 请把车开到二车道
– Oh, fuck! Okay, put on the hats. – You gotta pull over.
– 该死! 都把帽子戴上 – 你得靠边停
– Here we go. – Great.
– 就这样 – 好吧
– My God, I feel like a fucking idiot. – That’s the idea.
– 天啊 我觉得自己像个白♥痴♥ – 就要这效果
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Everybody smile and follow my lead, all right?
嘿 嘿 大家都微笑 听我指挥 明白吗?
I’m gonna take us to the promised land. Here we go. Here we go.
我会把大家带到目的地的 来吧
Steady.
淡定
– Steady. – Shit.
– 淡定 – 该死
Shh. Shh, shh. I got this one.
嘘 嘘 我来处理
Okay. Everybody just smile. Everybody be cool. Here we go. Follow my lead. Ahem.
好了 注意微笑 别紧张 听我指挥
You bringing anything into the United States, sir?
你携带任何东西进入美国进内了吗 先生?
Yuh…
呃…
Sir, are you bringing any contraband back into the United States?
先生 你携带任何走私品进入美国境内了吗?
Um…
嗯…
– Sir? English? – David!
– 先生? 能听懂英语吗? – 戴维!
Folks, I need you to pull over and exit the vehicle, please.
各位 请把车停在路边 并从车里出来
– But… – Sir, is that actually necessary?
– 但… – 长官 真的要这样做吗?
I mean, these kids are pooped and we’ve just…
孩子们刚刚拉屎了 所以…
Madam, I need everybody out of this recreational vehicle immediately.
女士 我要你们立即从房♥车里出来
– I’ll just put the baby down. – We’ll put the baby away.
– 那我先把孩子放下 – 我们先把孩子放下
Bring the child, pull over to the secondary inspection area and exit the vehicle now!
抱着孩子 开到二号♥检查区 然后立即下车!
– Okay. – Good.
– 好吧 – 明白
It’s okay. It’s all right.
没事的
It’s okay, baby. It’s just a puppy.
别怕 宝贝 就是只小狗
Stand down.
把它带走
All right. It’s okay.
没事了
Before I search the vehicle, is there anything you wanna tell me about?
在我搜查汽车之前 有没有什么话想跟我说?
Because after I open that door…
因为一旦门打开了…
I can’t help you.
我就帮不了你们了
Last chance. I’m gonna search this vehicle top to bottom.
最后的机会 我会把这辆车搜查得底朝天的
All right.
那好吧
We got runners!
有人逃跑!
We got runners!
有人逃跑!
Sorry to inconvenience you, folks. This happens a lot.
抱歉给你们添麻烦了 这种状况常有
You have a nice day.
祝你们过得愉快
Go. Go, go!
快走!
Ah. Well, that was fucking easy!
啊 得来全不费功夫啊!
– Oh, my God. – God!
– 哦 天啊 – 天啊!
Whoo! We did it!
哇! 我们成功了!
Nicely done, Millers! Give it up! Very good job. Here you go.
干得漂亮 米勒一家! 击个掌! 大家太棒了
Rose! Yeah! David! There you go!
萝丝! 耶! 戴维! 好样的!
We are all officially international drug smugglers. Add it to the resume.
我们现在都正式成为国际毒枭 别忘在你们的简历里写上一笔
Ha, ha. How about a little victory music, huh?
哈哈 来首胜利小曲 怎么样?
Oh, no, no, no.
哦 不要这首
– Don’t change it. I love this song. – Me too.
– 别换 我喜欢这首歌♥ – 我也是
What? I didn’t even like this song when it was popular.
什么? 这首歌♥流行的时候我都不喜欢听
Come on, loosen up, David.
放松点嘛 戴维
# Please stick to the rivers #
# 请跟着小河走 #
# And the lakes that you’re used to #
# 你会来到曾经的那片湖 #
Don’t do this.
别这样
What? This isn’t even a good victory song.
怎么回事? 这都不算一首胜利歌♥曲
No, stop. We are not doing this.
停下来 你们别唱了
This is embarrassing. Stop.
太丢人了 停下
# Ah, come on. #
# 来吧 #
# I seen a rainbow yesterday. But too many storms have come and gone #
# 昨天我看到了彩虹 经历了那么多风雨 #
# Leavin’ a trace of not one God-given ray. Is it because my life is 10 shades of gray #
# 它发出耀眼的光芒 照亮了我灰暗的生活 #
What the fuck?
怎么回事?
# I pray all 10 fade away Seldom praise him for the sunny days #
# 我希望自己告别灰暗 永远生活在阳光下 #
# You claim the insane. And name this place in time #
# 你说我太疯狂 世界太残酷 #
# For fallin’ prey to crime, I swear. The system got you victim to your own mind #
# 体制让你想犯罪 #
# Dreams are hopeless aspirations. In hopes of comin’ true #
# 梦想总是被摧毁 #
# Believe in yourself. The rest is up to me and #
# 相信自己 命运在我手中 #
# Don’t go chasin’ waterfalls #
# 不要随波逐流 #
– Whoo! – Whoo, yeah, Kenny!
– 哇! – 哇 肯尼!
Where did you learn to do that?
你跟谁学的 唱得这么好?
Yeah, whatever.
我才不管
Se?or Chacon.
察孔先生
We were not expecting you.
没想到您会来
I decided to bring the gringo myself to make sure everything goes as planned.
我决定亲和美♥国♥佬♥一起来 以确保万无一失
But the gringo has already left with the shipment, se?or.
但是美♥国♥佬♥已经货运走了啊 先生
What gringo?
哪个美♥国♥佬♥?
The gringo with the haircut of a donkey.
一个留着驴一样发型的美♥国♥佬♥
You mean this gringo with the haircut of a donkey.
你说的是这个留着驴一样发型的美♥国♥佬♥吗?
I have failed you, se?or.
我让您失望了 先生
If you saw this gringo again would you recognize him?
如果再见到那个美♥国♥佬♥ 你还能认出来吗?
He was driving an RV with his family.
他和家人是开着一辆房♥车来的
Get in the car.
上车
Oh, how fast are you going?
哦 现在时速多少?
Calm down, I’m going the speed limit. We won’t get pulled over.
别紧张 我没超速 不会被警♥察♥拦下来的
No, no. I mean, loaded down like this in a 15-ton vehicle…
不 我是说像这样一辆装满货物的房♥车…
going up a 10 percent grade.
爬10°的斜坡
Just use your head, David. I don’t think you think things through.
你能不能用用脑子 戴维 我觉得你完全没考虑过这个
– What? – Weight distribution loading and towing.
– 什么意思? – 各部分应该合理分配负重
– See? – Yeah, I do.
– 明白吗? – 我知道
I thought this plan through.
我早都计划好了
– Seems to be working out. – Oh, great.