我可不是不讲究的人 我拿到了两吨♥上好的大♥麻♥
Yes! And you got Chacon pinched in the process…
是的! 而且你害察孔被抓起来了…
– which is a huge win for team Brad. – Mm-hm.
– 布莱德队大获全胜 – 嗯
So how about we shake hands and call it even.
所以我们握一下手 算是扯平了
– You were never gonna pay me, were you? – Oh! Bingo. Heh-heh.
– 你本就没打算给我报酬 是吧? – 哦! 答对了 加十分
Was that a dick move? I can’t even tell anymore.
这样做混♥蛋♥吗? 我也不知道
– Move! – Go! Go! Go!
– 冲! – 快! 快!
– Down, down, down! – Get on the ground! Freeze!
– 趴下 趴下! – 趴在地上! 不许动!
Clear!
安全!
You double-crossed me.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Kind of a dick move, right?
有点混♥蛋♥ 是吧?
You got nothing on me!
你没有证据的!
Nothing at all.
没有
Oh, shit! Look at this guy.
哦 天啊! 看看谁来了
Who let in 50 Cent?
谁把50美分请来了?
– Nice work, David. – Thank you, Don.
– 干得不错 戴维 – 谢谢夸奖 唐
Now, I know you don’t get your money…
虽然你没有拿到钱…
but doing the right thing had to feel a whole lot better.
但是做正义之事会让你更加满足的
No.
没有
All right, maybe a little bit.
好吧 是有一点满足
As promised, in exchange for your testimony against Chacon and Gurdlinger…
我们说好的 作为你揭发察孔和嘉德林格的奖励…
we have to keep you in witness protection for three to six months.
我们会把你作为证人保护起来三到六个月
– Just me? – Just you.
– 只保护我? – 是的
Oh. And any other witnesses to the crime.
哦 还保护这个案子的其他几个证人
– There you are. – I don’t care.
– 给你吧 – 我不管
– Look at this hot nerd. – Rub some dirt on it.
– 看看这个网络达人 – 抹点泥行了
– What are you doing? – Look at this.
– 你在弄什么? – 看吧
You gotta tell Casey to stop posting this stuff. It’s already got a million hits…
你得让凯西别再上传这些视频了 这个点击量都有一百万了…
and growing.
还在增长
Okay, okay, I’ll tell her after lunch. Oof, you know what else?
好吧 我午饭之后就和她说 你知道吗?
I can see down your tank top.
从上面看你跑光了
– Hey there. – Hey.
– 嘿 你好 – 嘿
– Wanted to introduce ourselves. I’m Dan. – Hey, Dan.
– 认识一下吧 我叫丹 – 你好 丹
This is my wife, Kathy. We just moved in.
这是我妻子 凯斯 我们刚搬到这里
– Hello. – We’re the Johnsons.
– 你好 – 我们是约翰逊一家
Oh, great. Welcome to the neighborhood.
太好了 欢迎你们
Hey, guys. Come here.
嘿 过来一下
Come meet our neighbors.
认识一下新邻居
I’m David.
我叫戴维
And this is my family right here.
这是我的家人
This is my son, Kenny.
我儿子 肯尼
My daughter, Casey.
我女儿 凯西
– And this is my wife, Sarah. – Nice to meet you.
– 还有我妻子 萨拉 – 很高兴认识你们
– We’re the Millers. – Ah. Pleasure.
– 我们是米勒一家 – 很高兴认识你们
Thanks for saying hi. All right, take care now.
谢谢你们的问候 多保重
– See you soon. Bye. – Bye.
– 改天见 – 再见
– I don’t like them. – I don’t like them either.
– 我不喜欢他们 – 我也不喜欢
Why introduce yourself? I mean, who the fuck are you?
干嘛要介绍自己? 你算是哪根葱?
I can’t believe this. We’re stuck in the suburbs.
真不敢相信 竟然安排我们住郊区
Now, this sucks. I can’t wait for the trial to be over. Gotta get outta here.
糟透了 我熬不到审讯结束了 我要赶紧离开这鬼地方
冒牌家庭
Stick to the big A.
永远都要坚持
– Anal. – Abstinence, you meant.
– 走菊花 – 或者禁欲
– Neither makes a baby. – He confuses…
– 这两种都不会有孩子 – 他弄混…
Oscars! For all of you!
你们都应该拿奥斯卡奖!
That’s very nice of you, but we’re not that good of an actor, no.
谢谢你 但我们可不会演戏
– Those guys are picking on that girl. – Where?
– 他们在欺负那个女孩 – 在哪?
– I’ll never forget these moments in this movie. – What?
– 我永远都不会忘掉这个片段 – 什么?
– And I hope you don’t either. – Ha-ha-ha.
– 希望你也不会忘 – 哈哈
And, action.
开始
It takes two men to open this mini-fridge.
两个壮汉才能拉开这个冰箱门
Aah!
啊!
It’s literally so hard!
真的太紧了!
– Okay, you guys, seriously, you’re mak… – Ha-ha-ha!
– 好吧 你们真是… – 哈哈哈!
Look, look, look.
看到没
– Ha, ha! – Leave the girls alone.
– 哈哈! – 别欺负姑娘们
What are you gonna do, freckles? What are you gonna do, Don Knotts?
你有意见吗 雀斑脸? 你有意见吗 唐·诺茨?(好莱坞著名演员 常演硬汉)
What are you gonna do, guy with great posture?
你有意见吗 虚张声势的臭小子?
Ow! Broke my nose!
啊! 我鼻子流血了!
I’m terrified of blood, you know what I’m saying?
我有恐血症 你懂的哈?
You just deviated my septum, you know what I’m saying?
你把我的鼻腔隔膜打碎了 你懂的哈?
Uh, I want a Band-Aid.
我需要创可贴
– Closed? – They’re closed. Till morning.
– 关门了? – 明早才能开门
Oklahoma. Oh, poop.
奥克拉荷马人啊 真糟糕
Cheese and rice. Ants on a log.
奶酪上有老鼠 圆木里爬满蚂蚁
Poop on a Popsicle. Oh, cock marbles.
冰棍上有苍蝇屎 哦 还有鸡粪
– Oh, fuck. – Ha-ha-ha.
– 哦 该死的 – 哈哈
It just stopped at a certain point…
它卡在那里…
and you just couldn’t insert it any more.
不管怎么塞也不进去
Well, I just looked like I had, like, a Stormtrooper dick.
我就像一个老二粉碎机一样
So I’m just gonna… there we go. There they are.
所以我… 好吧 就是这样
This is crazy.
真不可思议
Those are just gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous breasts.
你的咪♥咪♥手感真是 真是太棒了
Cut! All right. Cut.
咔! 拍好了
– And, action. – Whoo!
– 开始 – 哇!
– How about a little victory music, shall we? – Yes, please.
– 来点胜利的小曲 怎么样? – 好的
– I love this song! – This is awesome!
– 我喜欢这首歌♥! – 太棒了!
# You’re job’s a joke, you’re broke. Your love life’s D.O.A. #
# 你工作很差 又没有钱 还被人甩了 #
# I’ll be there for you #
# 但我支持你 #
# When the rain starts to fall #
# 就算下了大雨 #
# I’ll be there for you #
# 我也会为你撑伞 #
# ‘Cause you’re there for me too #
# 因为你给我力量 #
That was really good.
唱得不错
That’s very funny.
很有趣
冒牌家庭 剧终
Adios, Millers.
再见了 米勒一家