– I love all the letters, know what I’m saying? – Yeah.
– 我喜欢字母 你懂的哈? – 是的
A lot of letters in the alphabet. How many?
字母表有很多字母 有多少来?
– It’s in the 20s. – It’s definitely in the 20s, I agree.
– 二十左右 – 绝对在二十个左右 我同意
Twenty-six, I think, if you count Y.
二十六个 如果我们算上Y的话
– Do you have any questions for us, Scottie P? – Dad.
– 你有问题问我们吗 斯科蒂·皮? – 老爸
– How did you make her so hot? – What’s that?
– 你们怎么把她生得这么漂亮? – 那是什么意思?
– Uh, Casey. – Aw, that’s very sweet of you.
– 呃 凯西 – 哦 你嘴真甜
He wants to know how we made Casey so hot.
他想知道我们怎么把凯西生这么漂亮
– It’s, uh… – You guys had to…
– 这 呃… – 你们得…
– What’d you ask us? – …seminate, like, each other?
– 为什么这么问? – 互相播种 什么的?
Uh… Sorry?
呃… 什么?
– Oh, my God. – Like, is there a way to make them, like…
– 哦 天啊 – 就是 怎么才能播种播得比较好呢…
attractive? Like, kids?
让小孩很有魅力?
– Doggie style. Know what I mean? – Dope.
– 小狗式 明白吧? – 了解
– Dad. – Well, I love him. I think he’s great.
– 老爸 – 嗯 我喜欢他 我觉得他很棒
A real winner. If I were you, I wouldn’t use protection.
好小伙子 如果我是你 我不用避孕套
Scottie P., you’re the man.
斯科蒂·皮 你是真正的男人
– Yo, for real. Thanks, man. – We’re leaving. Bye!
– 唷 真的 谢谢 伙计 – 我们走了 拜!
– Nice meeting you. You do you, Scottie P. – You too.
– 很高兴见到你 你确实厉害 斯科蒂·皮 – 你也是
Casey, make good choices!
凯西 一定要乖啊!
Come on, she’s gonna be fine.
拜托 她会很好的
Tattooed kid on a motorcycle, no helmet.
骑摩托的纹身男孩 不戴头盔
Actually, she might already be pregnant.
事实上 她可能已经怀孕了
I cannot believe her. Where the hell is she?
难以置信 她到底跑哪儿去了?
Look who is concerned about someone other than themselves.
瞧瞧啊 除了自己还会关心别人了
What? I just want to get back on the road.
什么? 我只是想尽快上路
No, I know.
嗯 我知道
That kid was a dickhead, huh?
那孩子是个白♥痴♥ 哈?
– Right? – Know what I’m saying?
– 是吧? – 你懂的哈?
– Ha! Jerk. – Unbelievable.
– 哈 混球 – 不敢相信
Must get her shitty taste in men from her mother.
他一定是从他老妈那学的烂品味
I’m sorry. It was a cheap shot.
抱歉 让你躺枪了
Cheap shot, okay? I’m taking it back.
无意的 好吧? 我收回
I’m sure your boyfriend Jimmy is very nice.
我确定你男朋友吉米人很好
He seems like a very good guy.
他看起来是个好人
Well, he’s not. He left.
呃 他不是 他走了
Maxed out all my credit cards, cleaned out my bank account…
透♥支♥了我所有的信♥用♥卡♥ 卷走了我银行账户的钱…
jetted out of town.
逃出城了
He stole my favorite mug. Which was a pretty shitty thing to do. Even for him.
他偷走了我最喜欢的被子 这种事都做得出来
– I’m really sorry about that. That sucks. – Whatever.
– 我很抱歉 太糟了 – 无所谓
That’s what you get for dating a guy who dates strippers.
跟脱衣舞娘勾勾搭搭的能有什么好人
Ah, come on.
哦 拜托
You’re a lot more than that, Rose, and you know it.
你比那个好多了 萝丝 你知道的
– What? – Rose is not even my real name.
– 怎么了? – 萝丝甚至都不是我的真名
What’s your real name?
你的真名是什么?
Sarah.
萨拉
With an “h”?
有”h”的?
Yep. Right there at the end.
是的 在最后
It’s the best way to spell it.
这么拼最好了
– That’s what my mother thought. Heh. – Heh.
– 我老妈就是这么想的 呵 – 呵
Well, David’s not my real name either.
嗯 戴维也不是我真名
– Really? – I’m being serious.
– 真的? – 我很认真
Wow. So you’re being ser…
哇 你变认…
Well, so then, what’s your real name?
呃 那么你真名是什么?
Barbara.
芭芭拉
– Barbara? – Yeah, named after my mom.
– 芭芭拉? – 是的 跟我老妈一样
Oh, so, what are you, like, a Barbara Jr.?
哦 所以 怎么称呼 小芭芭拉
– You’re Barbara Jr. – You got it. Yeah, yeah.
– 你是小芭芭拉 – 你猜对了 是的
My friends in high school and grade school called me Babs.
我小学和中学的朋友叫我芭布斯
Oh, scarred childhood.
哦 伤痕累累的童年
Not really, not at all. I mean, I was in musical theater, so I was actually revered.
不全是 不全是 我是说 我当时在演音乐剧 所以还挺受尊敬的
Very funny.
真有趣
You have a hair…
你的头发…
Yank, or put behind the ear?
拿下来 别在耳后?
Guess we could…
我们可以…
tuck it back there.
藏到这里
Whoa. What’s going on in here?
哇 发生什么了?
We should ask you the same thing, young lady! Huh?
我们要问你同样的话 小姑娘 哈?
– We’ve been worried sick. – That’s right.
– 我们担心死了 – 是的
Why are you guys talking like that?
你俩干嘛这么讲话?
Shit, is someone here?
该死 有人在吗?
Yeah! Yeah, us. We’re here. That’s who’s here.
是的! 是的 我们 我们在这 我们俩在这
We didn’t know if you were dead in a ditch! Huh?
我们会担心你是不是死在阴沟里了!
You couldn’t have called? Something?
你就不能打个电♥话♥? 什么的?
Or send one of those text messages you’re always sending out?
或者发条你总是在发的短♥信♥什么的?
“Hey, it’s me, Casey, I’m not dead in a ditch.” LOL, picture of a whale, #YOLO.
“嘿 是我 凯西 我没死在沟里” 大笑 鲸鱼图片 井号♥ 活在当下
– Anything! – Okay.
– 任何东西! – 好吧
Fine! Whatever!
好吧! 随便吧!
Sorry.
对不起
– Whoa! – Thank you!
– 哇! – 谢谢!
– Was that so hard? – Appreciate that.
– 有那么难吗? – 感谢
– She learned a new word, Rose. – Thank God. “I’m sorry.”
– 她学会了个新词 萝丝 – 感谢上帝 “抱歉”
Un-fucking-believable.
难以置信啊
It’s gonna be great.
会变好的
Oh! There he is. Kenny!
哦! 他来了 肯尼!
– Okay, let’s go. – Oh, my God, you look so much better.
– 好的 我们走 – 哦 天啊 你看起来好多了
– Doesn’t he? – Like a thousand bucks. Let’s go.
– 是吗? – 像千元大钞 我们走
– Come on, we gotta hurry. Come on! – Take it easy!
– 拜托 我们得快点 拜托! – 别紧张!
– Will you just relax?! – Look, I can’t…
– 能放轻松点吗? – 看 我不能…
– Oh, great. – Aah!
– 哦 太棒了 – 啊!
– Kenny. – That’s my elbow. Oh…
– 肯尼 – 我的胳膊肘 哦…
– Are you okay? – I think so.
– 你还好吧? – 我想是
Look what happens when you run around like a crazy person.
瞧瞧 你干嘛像疯子一样狂奔
What do mean? He’s fine. Come on, Ken-doll, hop up. Here we go.
你什么意思? 他很好 快点 肯娃 起来 我们走
– What’s wrong with you? – What’s wrong with me?
– 你到底怎么了? – 我怎么了?
– David! – Look, this job has a deadline…
– 戴维! – 听着 这活有时间要求…
and it’s in four fucking hours.
就在四小时后
If you think I’m gonna lose half a million dollars because of Kenny’s boo-boos…
如果你认为我会为了肯尼的这点小伤丢掉五十万美元的话…
– then you’re out of your mind. – Whoa. Wait a second.
– 你就疯了 – 哇 等下
You’re making half a million dollars on this deal?
你干这活能赚五十万?
– Uh, roughly. – I cannot believe you.
– 呃 大概吧 – 我信了你的邪
Listen to me. I can explain.
听着 我可以解释
You are making $500,000 and you were only gonna pay me 30?
你赚五十万才给我三万?
You’re getting 30 grand? I’m getting a thousand!
你能拿三万? 我才一千?
Wait, you guys are getting paid?
等下 你们还有钱拿?
– You’re a liar. – No, no, no.
– 你是个骗子 – 不 不 不
– We want to renegotiate. – No. No way.
– 价钱必须重新谈 – 不行 没门
– What? David. – No. No way.
– 什么? 戴维 – 不 没门
You made your deal with me, I made my deal with Brad. We’re getting outta here.
你们是跟我是一回事 我跟布莱德是另一回事 我们马上离开这
See? Good. Casey gets it. We’re not renegotiating now. Let’s go.
看到吧? 好的 凯西明白了 别指望讲价钱 我们走
I believe we are, right now, because you wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for us.
必须谈 就现在 如果没有我们你都不能到这儿
You’re right about that.
你说得对
I’d be in Denver now if it wasn’t for you slowing me down.
如果不是你们拖后腿 我现在已经到丹佛了
Are you shitting…? Slowing you down? What the hell are you talking…?
你在胡扯什么…? 托你后腿? 你在胡说什么呢?
Whoa, where the hell are you going? Hey, hey!
哦 你要去哪儿? 嘿 嘿!
Hey, I said where are you going?
嘿 我说你要去哪?
You know what? You leave, you get nothing.
你知道吗? 你走了 你一个子儿也得不到
I don’t want your money, okay?
我才不想要你的钱 好吧?
Casey, come back. We have to stay together.
凯西 回来 我们得在一起
– Come on! – Why?
– 拜托! – 为什么?
Because we’re a family? Huh?
因为我们是一家人? 啊?
You want to spend Christmas together? Help me with my homework?
你还想一起过圣诞? 还帮我做功课?
Please. This whole thing has been a total joke.
拜托 这整件事就是个笑话
Oh, no, I’ll tell you what the joke is! You want to know what the…?
哦 不 我告诉你什么是笑话! 你想知道…?
The j…
笑…
I’m not gonna tell you the joke!
我不会给你讲笑话!
You don’t deserve to hear the joke! Let’s go.
你不配听笑话 我们走
– I don’t think you knew the joke. – I knew a joke.
– 我不认为你会讲笑话 – 我会
We have to go back and get her.
我们得找她去
What? Are you kidding me? She left! Screw her, okay?
什么? 你们在开玩笑? 她走了! 去她的 好吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!