You’re okay. Rub some dirt on it. Let’s get back in the RV.
你没事 抹点泥上去 我们回房♥车上去
No. You’re going to see a doctor.
不行 你要去看医生
No fucking way. No, absolutely not, Rose.
不行 不 绝对不行 萝丝
He’s not going to a hospital. We don’t have time.
他不能去医院 我们没时间了
Trust me. Kenny is fine.
相信我 肯尼没事
I can’t feel my bingo.
我的蛋失去知觉了
– Goddamn it, Kenny. – Yeah. Totally fine.
– 该死 肯尼 – 是的 完全没事
– Go grab him. Grab him! – If he’s dead, we’re leaving him.
– 把他扛过来 扛他去! – 如果他死了 我们就扔下他
Yeah, this is David Mille… David Clark, calling for Mr. Gurdlinger again.
是的 我是戴维·米勒… 戴维·克拉克 还找嘉德林格先生
Yes, I’ll hold.
好的 我会等的
Who’s my big black and white baby? Yeah.
谁是我的黑白小宝贝? 是的
You are. Yes, you are.
是你 是的 是你
– Yellow-ski. – Oh, hello, Brad.
– 伙计 – 哦 你好 布莱德
Where the fuck have you been? I left you five messages, man!
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了? 我给你留了五条信息 伙计!
David! You’re alive! Cool. How’d that happen?
戴维! 你还活着! 酷 发生什么了?
Ask the real Pablo Chacon.
去问真正的巴勃罗·察孔
I’m not gonna make excuses.
我不会找借口的
It was kind of a dick move.
确实有点卑鄙
– “A dick move”? A dick move! – Little bit.
– “有点卑鄙”? 有点卑鄙! – 一点点
Little bit of a dick move.
一点点的卑鄙
Well, tell you what. I’m not driving another fucking mile.
嗯 告诉你 我一英里也不走了
All right? I want goddamn hazard pay from your ass. Otherwise, I’ll turn around…
明白吗? 我要风险补贴 否则 我就掉头…
and give this smidge of pot back to Chacon, along with your fucking address.
把这点大♥麻♥还有你的地址都交给察孔
Do you understand me?
你明白吧?
Sounds like you’re threatening to double-cross me.
听起来你在威胁背叛我
Fucking right I am.
该死的 说得对
And I’m kind of turned on right now.
我现在有点想做好人
You make a good case for hazard pay. How much you want?
你确实值得风险补贴 你想要多少?
How much? Oh, I don’t know, half a million dollars.
多少? 哦 我不知道 五十万美元
– How about that? – Done.
– 怎么样啊? – 成交
Fucking right, it’s done. Good.
该死的 好吧 成交 好的
But I need it here by tonight or the deal is off.
但我要你今晚就到否则交易取消
No problem. That’s fine with me.
没问题 这点我可以做到
Where the hell are you, anyway?
你到底在哪儿啊?
We’re at the Corrales Regional Medical Center in Buttfuck, New Mexico.
我们在该死的新墨西哥州科拉莱斯医疗中心
– Why? – Why? Why?
– 为什么? – 为什么? 为什么?
Because this goddamn Kenny kid got his fucking nuts bit by a giant spider.
因为这个叫肯尼的小子 他的蛋被大蜘蛛咬了
That is amazing. Will you let me know if he develops super powers?
那确实太令人惊讶了 等他有超能力了你能告诉我不?
Listen, man, giddyup, okay? Tick-tock.
听着 伙计 赶紧 好吧? 注意时间
Tick-tock. Okay.
时间 好的
Hola, Pablo. Es Brad.
你好 巴勃罗 我是布莱德
Okay. Hear me out. I wanna ask you something.
好的 听我说 我想问你点事
Scottie? The doctor will see you now.
斯科迪? 医生要见你
Text me, girl. I gotta bounce.
给我发短♥信♥ 姑娘 我得撤了
Know what I’m saying?
你懂的哈?
Oh, God. Really? That guy?
哦 天啊 真的吗? 那个家伙?
– What? He’s hot. – Okay.
– 怎么了? 他很性感 – 好吧
“I gotta bounce.”
“我得撤了”
– Miller family? – Yeah.
– 米勒家属? – 是的
Hi. Hello, how are you?
嗨 你好 你好吗?
Oh, great. What’s the news, doc, huh? Can we get going?
哦 太棒了 怎么样了 医生 啊? 我们能走了吗?
– He’s about to tell us. – Oh, good.
– 他正要告诉我们呢 – 哦 好的
I’m afraid your son had a pretty severe allergic reaction to the spider’s venom.
你儿子对蜘蛛毒产生了严重的过敏反应
Ooh. Too bad. Better get him home. Where is he?
哦 太糟了 赶紧带他回家吧 他在哪儿?
He’s in a lot of pain right now, we won’t be able to release him for a few hours yet.
他现在很疼 几个小时内他还不能离开
– Why? – David? David, David! Stop it.
– 为啥? – 戴维? 戴维 戴维! 停下
Please. Continue.
请继续
Uh, he’s on an IV to get some antibiotics…
呃 他正在注射抗生素
Who the fuck cares, man? Okay? We got shit to do.
谁在乎啊 伙计? 好吧? 我们还有一堆烂活得做
Go get my son and bring him and his giant nut out here right now.
把我儿子和他那个巨大的蛋带过来
Stop it. Doctor, thank you. I appreciate you taking care of our son.
停下 医生 谢谢 谢谢你照顾我儿子
– Thank you very much. – Sure. You seem like a very caring father.
– 非常感谢 – 当然 你看起来很像慈父
– What is your fucking problem? – What?!
– 你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么了? – 什么?
Are you crazy? It’s only a few hours. We’ll be fine.
你疯了吗? 只是几个小时 我们没事的
No, we’re not fine. Okay?
不 我们有事 好吧?
We’ll be dead in a few hours. You forget who’s following us?
几个小时内不到我们就死定了 你别忘了谁在跟着我们?
Look, here’s what I say we do, all right?
听着 我们这么办 好吧?
We leave him here, and then we just keep going, all right?
把他留这 我们继续走 好吧?
So you’re saying that the three of us, we just leave him here.
你说就我们三个 把他丢下
No! No, no, no. We don’t leave him here. No. Absolutely not. No, we leave…
不! 不 不是丢下 绝不丢下他 是我们离开
with him here.
他留下
Okay.
好吧
You know, if we leave Kenny here, it really isn’t…
你知道 要是留下肯尼 其实完全…
Ah.
啊
No. I don’t know where I was going with that. That’s stupid.
不行 我不知道我神游何方了 那太蠢了
Seriously.
说真的
– What’s that? – I don’t know.
– 谁来了? – 我不知道
– Don’t answer it! It’s for me! – What?
– 别管! 是找我的! – 什么?
What’s up, dawg?
怎么了 老兄?
Not much, dawg. What’s up with you?
不怎么 老兄 你要干嘛?
Here to pick up Casey, know what I’m saying?
我来接凯西 你懂的哈?
I’m awake and I speak English, so, yeah, I do know.
我没傻 而且我会说英语 所以 是的 我懂的
– What’s your name, man? – Scottie P , you know what I’m saying? Ha-ha.
– 你叫啥名 伙计? – 斯科蒂·皮 你懂的哈? 哈哈
Again, I do know what you’re saying.
再说一遍 我知道你在说什么
But I appreciate you continuing to check in with me.
麻烦你别在问我懂不懂了
– Hi! Bye. We’re gonna go. – Whoa, wait!
– 嗨! 拜 我们走吧 – 咳 等下!
– Where do you think you’re going? – Out.
– 你要去哪儿? – 出去
I have just made lunch.
我刚做好午饭
– When are you coming back? – I don’t know, later.
– 你什么时候回来? – 不知道 过会吧
No! Hey, stop! Stop, listen to me.
不! 嘿 停下! 停下 听我说
Once Kenny is ready, we’re out of here.
等肯尼好了 我们就得走
We will leave with or without you. If you’re not here, we’re gone. Got it?
你回不回来我们都走 明白吗?
Okay, fine. That’s totally fine.
好的 没问题 绝对没问题
Wait. Come here. I’d like to have a chat with your friend.
等下 过来 我要和你朋友聊几句
– Are you kidding me? – I am not kidding you.
– 你在跟我开玩笑吧? – 我没跟你开玩笑
Would you please have a seat.
请坐吧
What is going on?
怎么回事?
So, Scottie P., what exactly do you do for a living?
所以 斯科蒂·皮 你靠什么生活?
– Oh, Mom! – I work for A & J Amusements.
– 哦 老妈! – 我在A&J娱乐城
I’m rocking that Monkey Maze, you know what I’m saying?
我在猴子迷宫玩摇滚的 你懂的哈?
– What the hell is the Monkey Maze? – Oh, it’s like a terrifying deathtrap…
– 猴子迷宫是什么啊? – 哦 就像是危险的禁地
but for little kids.
但只是针对小孩子
You’re working at the fair. You’re a carny.
你在游乐场上班 你是个演员
No, I drive a motorcycle.
不是 我开摩托车
– Mm-hm. – Mm-hm.
– 呃 – 呃
Yeah.
好吧
What about you guys? Where you, uh, stopping in from, you know what I’m saying?
那你们呢? 你们是从哪来的 你懂的哈?
– Uh, D-town. – Oh, Detroit.
– 呃 D城 – 底特律
No, no, no. The other one.
不是 不 不 另一个
D-town. The other D-town.
D城 另一个D城
– Denver…? – That’s the one. There you go.
– 丹佛…? – 是的 你猜对了
– Colorado. – That’s the one.
– 科罗拉多州 – 就是那个
Yeah, I love my Rockies, you know what I’m saying?
是的 我喜欢落基 你懂的哈?
Oh, you like the Rockies? You’re a baseball fan?
哦 你喜欢落基队? 你是棒球迷?
– Uh, no, the mountains. – Of course.
– 呃 不 我是说落基山 – 当然
Hey, those are cool tats, man.
嘿 好酷的纹身 伙计
Oh, for real. Thank you, bro. You see the cobra?
哦 真的 谢谢 瞧这眼镜蛇?
– What’s this? The one right there? – Oh, this?
– 这是什么? 在这的? – 哦 这个?
Uh-huh.
呃
That’s my credo. “No ragrets.”
这是我的信条 “永不后悔”
Mm-hm. How about that.
呃 你觉得怎么样
– You have no regrets? – Nope.
– 你从来不后悔? – 不
– Not one? – Nope. Ha, ha.
– 一次也没有? – 不 哈 哈
I wish I did. To talk about something.
我希望我有 说起来
Not one regret, huh?
还真没有过 哈?
That’s how I been living my whole life.
我一辈子都是这样的
I went to a tattoo artist, I was like
我去找纹身大♥师♥ 我这么跟他说
“This how I live. Can you put that on my body?”
“我就是这样生活的 你能帮我纹上去吗?”
– And he did it. – Dad.
– 然后他就做了 – 老爸
– Not even a single letter? – No, I can’t think of one.
– 一个字母都不后悔? – 没有 完全不后悔