Wow, bummer.
哇 真不幸
Wow, where did you lose it?
哦 在哪丢的?
You don’t know? Well, I guess if you knew, you’d know where to find it.
你不知道?我想你知道在哪丢的你就知道在哪找了
Yeah, I guess so.
是 我想也是
Well, that’s too bad. If I see it, I’ll give you a call. Good luck.
真是太糟了 要是我看见会告诉你的
Thanks. Appreciate that.
谢谢 真是感激
Lucy!
露西
Anything?
有消息?
Afraid not.
没有
They came and rolled your car away about an hour ago.
大约一小时前他们来拖走你的车
You know, I was remembering today, when I was a boy I’d go hunting…
知道么 我今天想起来 我小时候去打猎…
…and sometimes we’d lose the hound…
有时候弄丢了猎狗
…so my daddy would take his coat and leave it in the woods…
我爸爸就脱下外套放在树林里
…the last place that he saw the dog.
就在最后看见狗的地方
And after supper he’d come back to fetch the coat…
晚饭后 他就回去取外套
…and more often than not he’d come back with the dog as well.
往往都是带着狗一起回来
Could I use that phone again?
我能再用用你的电♥话♥么?
Sure.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello, I’m calling to check on a dog that I reported missing. Lucy.
我打电♥话♥来问问 报告丢失的狗狗露西的消息
Yeah, sorry, I’ve just been away from my phone and so I thought I would check.
是的 抱歉 电♥话♥不在身边 所以就再打来核实一下
Okay.
好的
Okay. Thank you. Bye-bye.
好的 谢谢 再见
Wait.
对了
Did you say that the dog would, the dog came back to a coat?
你说狗会…会回到外套那去?
Yes, indeed.
是的 当然
That’s how I remember it.
我记得是的
Lucy!
露西
Lu!
露儿
Lu?
露儿
Please, please, please.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Don’t look at me.
别看我
This is a steep hill, huh?
这山很陡峭吧
Ain’t it?
嗯?
Those kids coming down on a cardboard…
那些孩子 滑着硬纸板就下来了
…they’re having some fun.
玩得挺开心
Of course if that cardboard wasn’t so worn and old, you know, they’d slide better, right?
当然了 要是纸板不那么破旧 他们能滑的更好 对吧
I don’t like this place.
我讨厌这地方
You know, it’s the fucking people.
你知道 都是些人♥渣♥
The fucking people that bother me.
丫的总是找我麻烦
God, they have attitude.
他们待人有成见
I mean…
我的意思是…
…I’m out here…
我跑到这来
…just trying to be a good boy…
我也想做个好人
…and it’s just like they don’t want to let me…
可他们却并不想让我…
…you know?
你知道吗?
I mean, they treat me like trash, like I ain’t got no rights.
我是说 他们把我当败类 就像我毫无权利
I mean…
我是说…
…they can smell the weakness on you.
…他们能嗅到你的懦弱
Move it along, move it along. Fuck you.
动动 动动 操了
You know? Fuck you!
你知道不?你丫的
I mean, they gotta know I’ve killed over 700 people with my bare hands.
我是说 他们知道我赤手空拳就杀了700多人
We lost, man.
我们迷失了 伙计
Fuck if I know.
见鬼
Hang on, girl.
坚持住 露西
I’m coming.
我就来
You look a little stricken.
你看起来像个民工
I’ve been here since eight. Where have you been?
我八点就来这了 你去哪?
I had to take Holly’s son to school.
我送荷利的儿子去学校
It’s my day off today too.
我今天休息
You got a call after you left here last night. The pound.
昨晚你走后他们打电♥话♥来了 收容站
Really?
真的?
Yes, indeed.
是的 当然
Hi, this is Wendy Carroll calling.
嗨 我是温蒂·卡罗斯
I got a message from you all last night about my dog Lucy.
你们昨晚不是说有我的狗狗 露西的消息
Are you positive?
确定吧
Okay, where is she exactly?
那么 她具体在哪?
Where the 30 meets Leaf–
在30大街与立夫交汇处…
Where the 30 meets Leaf Erickson.
在30大街与立夫爱立信交汇处
Okay, well, I’ll be there right away. Thank you very much.
好的 我马上过去 非常感谢
Yep. Bye-bye.
好的 再见
All right? Good news?
好了 是个好消息?
Yeah. That’s good news, that’s good news.
是的 好消息 好消息
Great.
很好
Someone took her home.
有人把她带回家了
Someone took her home the day she came in and that’s why they had such a hard time finding her.
她闯进人家 被收留 所以收容站很久没找到
She’s in a foster home.
她一家寄养着
Great. I told you they would find her. Let that go on the record.
很好 我说过你会找到她的 你要记住这点
It’s on the record.
记住了
So, that’s it, huh? You’re gonna be pulling out?
狗也找到了 嗯 你打算启程了?
Uh-huh, that’s the plan.
嗯 这么打算的
Well, I hope it all works out.
哦 希望能够一切顺利
I know it will.
一定会的
I want you to take this. Don’t argue.
我想你收下这个 别推辞
Just don’t argue.
别拒绝
Don’t let Holly see. Just….
别让荷利看见 只是…
If you ever come by here again, you just stop by and say hi, huh?
如果你有机会再回到这 记得来打个招呼
Thank you. I will.
谢谢 我会的
Okay.
好的
Bye-bye.
再见
Ferry Running Times
轮渡时刻表
Finally.
终于
Good morning. Morning.
-早上好 -早
You’re up early.
来的挺早
You want some coffee? I think the first pot’s ready.
先来点咖啡?第一壶应该煮好了
Yeah, Indiana plates. You’re a long way from home, aren’t you?
印第安纳牌照 你离家可是很远了 是吧
Got a long way to go, too.
我还要继续长途跋涉呢
Well, the guy was right about the serpentine belt.
哦 那人说的对 是散热带有问题
It’s cracked all over the place. Just a matter of time before the car gave out on you.
它已经全都裂了 车坏只是早晚的问题
Yeah, that’s what he said.
是的 他也是那么说的
He wasn’t all wrong, but he wasn’t all right either.
他说的不全错 但也不全对
The serpentine belt is worn out, but that’s not why the car won’t start.
散热带老化了 但这不是车无法启动的原因
No?
不是?
You’ve got milky oil.
是你用的机油
I didn’t ask you to check the oil.
我并没有要你检查油啊
I’m just telling you. Look, you snapped a piston rod.
我只是告诉你 你看 当你启动活塞杆
Actually, you blew the head gasket first…
实际上 盖垫密片先被蒸汽冲开…
…water got into the cylinder probably when you cooled it down.
冷却后水也可能进到气缸里面
The rod can’t compress the fluid then.
活塞不能压缩液体
And there you go, you ended up with what the call “Hydro lock”.
然后你的车就出现了所谓的“水锁”
And if you want the car to drive again, you’d have to rebuild the whole engine.
如果你想车子能再正常运转 你得更换引擎
Honestly, I don’t think it’s what you want to do.
老实说 我不认为你愿意这么做
It would end up costing more than the car is worth.
为了这辆车不值花这么多钱
Yeah?

No, I couldn’t get around to it yesterday.
我昨天走不开
Can you call me back later?
你过会打过来行么
Righto. Bye.
好的 再见
Are you sure?
你确定?
Yeah. No question.
是的 绝对
How much?
多少钱
To fix it?
修好车?
Two thousand.
两千块
At least two thousand.
至少2000
Like I said, more than the car’s worth. On the other hand, it’s less than a new car.
如我所说 这车都不值这么多钱 不过 比买♥♥辆新车要便宜
Look, I know this is bad news. It’s not what anyone ever wants to hear.
听着 我知道你不喜欢这样 没人乐意听到这些
But see, the thing is, the car’s taking up space out there and I need to know what to do with it.
但是你也看到了 车子停在那里是要占地方的 我得知道怎么处理
I’ll tell you what, just make it 30 bucks for the tow, for the…
这样 留下30元把车拖走
… to junk it, and we’ll take care of everything and that’ll be it.
当废铁处理 其他的事我们料理 就这样辣
It’s just that I can’t just leave the car sitting out there, it’s gotta go.
反正不能把车就放那 必须得弄走
Okay. This is good here.
好 就在这停吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!