Yeah, my mom’s like, always, always….
是啊 我妈妈好像 总是 总是…
Just a minute!
等会
“Good morning. Hello, Amy.”
“早啊 你好 艾米”
“Hello, Mike.”
“你好 迈克”
“What is going on with the traffic? ”
“交通有什么事么”
“Well, we have activity on Northeast 53rd Avenue between Gleason and Irving…”
“嗯 我们在东北区53大街有行动 在格里森和埃维之间”
“…so it is closed.”
“…都关门了”
She’s medium sized.
她中等体型
39 pounds.
39磅重
Yellow-gold in color. Her name is Lucy.
棕黄色 名字叫露西
I left her tied up to a post and then when I got back she wasn’t there anymore.
走时拴在那 回来时就不见了
Well, I don’t see anything here that matches.
那么 现在为止没有符合的狗
But come on, let’s go take a look in the back. You never know. Okay? Follow me.
不过还是看看后面 谁知道呢 跟我来
Okay, so you can go right around the corner here.
好吧 你可以去角落那边看看
CARROLL WENDY CANINE FEMALE SPAYED
温蒂 卡罗尔 犬 雌性 切除卵巢
Okay, no address?
好的 没有地址?
And no phone either?
也没有电♥话♥
No. I mean, no, not right now.
没有 我是说暂时没有
I’m just passing through.
我只是路过
Do you have a previous address?
有没有以前的地址?
My sister and her husband. They live at…
我的姐姐姐夫,他们住在
…East, 73 East Jackson…
东区 杰克逊东区73号♥
…Muncie, Indiana, 47603. You can use that.
印第安纳 曼西 47603 你可以记这个地址
Okay.
好的
Do you think that you’ll find her soon?
你觉得很快就能找到它么
Well…
是的…
…you’re just gonna have to keep checking in, okay?
你也得继续找不是?
It’s gonna be up to you now.
你自己决定
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
I don’t think so.
我不这么认为
Okay, just set the Voltmeter to the DC scale, all right?
好吧 就把电压表设成直流刻度 行么?
Measure the voltage across the battery terminals.
测量电池两级电压
The volt meter reads less than 14 volts…
电压表显示不到14伏特…
…you know, it should read 14.
…你知道 应该是14
Okay?
好了?
If it reads less than 12 you might have a problem.
如果不到12伏特 你就有麻烦了
Okay, tell you what…
好吧 我告诉你…
…you turn on the heater…
打开加热器
…you turn on the defogger…
再打开除雾器
…you turn on the radio, and you rev up the motor…
打开收音机 加速发动机
…you’re turning on everything that draws power…
能打开都打开 耗耗能量
…and then you turn on the motor, you rev up the motor…
启动发动机 加快转速
…and if the Voltmeter reads lower than 14 volts…
如果电压还是14伏以下
…your alternator’s probably no good. Okay? Well, good luck.
你得交流发电机就挂了 好吧 祝你好运
What’s up?
什么事
Start talking, I’m listening.
说吧 我听着呢
I think I’ve got a problem with my S-belt.
我想我的车的散热波纹带坏了
What?
什么?
With my S-belt. I think my Serpentine belt is cracked.
S带 我觉得是散热波纹带裂了
Oh, yeah. Serpentine belt?
哦 散热波纹带
A guy in Salt Lake City said that he thought it was cracked…
在盐湖城一个人这么说的
…and that it would run about 150 dollars for a new one.
换个新的他开价150
You were driving with the air conditioning on? The engine jerked?
你一直开着空调开车?发动机异常么?
Steam came out? That kind of thing?
冒蒸汽么?或者类似的异常?
No. It just won’t start. It just makes this terrible sound.
不 只是启动不了 发出怪声
Yeah?

Oh, man.
哦 伙计
You are blowing my mind.
被你搞迷糊了
You are messing up my mind.
你就烦我吧
Okay, I’ll tell you what.
好吧 我来告诉你
Yeah, yeah.
是的 是
50 on Trade Show.
商贸展上是50
No, that’s it.
不 就那样
Yeah, yeah, I said, you know, you’re really messing with my mind, man.
是的 是的 我都说了 你真是把我搞糊涂了
Yeah, okay.
是的 好
Yeah. I’ll see you later.
是的 再见
What kind of car are we talking about?
你说的什么车?
Well, it’s an Accord.
本♥田♥雅阁
1988. It’s right over there.
1988年的 停在那呢
Well….
那么
Easy enough to replace the Serpentine belt.
换个散热波纹带还是很简单的
I don’t know why the ignition won’t fire, though.
但是不知道为什么打不着火
Who knows. Could be the timing belt.
谁知道呢 也许是同步齿型带呢
How much is a new Serpentine belt?
得多少钱一条新带?
A hundred bucks.
嗯 100块
125. Depends if we have to order a new one. I’ll have to check stock.
也许125 得检查一下库存 看看是不是要订货
And it’ll be 50 for labor.
劳务费还要50
That’s the best you’ll find. I promise that.
这是最便宜的了 我保证
Okay. And what about a timing belt? How much is that?
好吧 那同步齿型带呢 多少钱
Could be a little bit more, but I won’t know until I have a look.
应该贵点 不过不看标签我也说不准
Okay.
好吧
And we’re going to have to tow it over, I guess. That adds another 50.
我想还得把车拖过来 那得另加50元
But it’s just right there.
就不远点儿啊
Well, it’s always 50. But there’s no mileage here. So it’s just 50.
哦 就是收50元 跟距离没关系 就是50
30 bucks. I’ll give you a deal. .
给你打个折 30块
Yeah.
喂?
How’s the dog?
找到狗没有?
No news.
没有消息
No luck at the pound?
收容站也没有啊?
Not yet.
还没有
I had a Collie once that was gone for two weeks before he came home.
我养过一条柯利狗 走了两周又回来了
They’ll find her. They always get their dog.
他们会找到她的 没有他们找不到的狗
Yeah, I sure hope so.
嗯 希望如此
Could I trade you for a quarter? I need to use that pay phone over there.
我能跟你换25美分硬币么 我要用那边的付费电♥话♥
All I’ve got is change and it only takes quarters.
我只有纸币 可那得用硬币
Lots of minutes. Feel free.
拿去用会吧 免费的
No, no.
不 不
No one uses a pay phone anymore. Come on.
哪还有人用共用电♥话♥了 拿着吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Hi, my name is Wendy Carroll. I lost my dog Lucy and I….
我叫温蒂·卡罗尔 我弄丢了我的狗狗 我…
Yeah, yeah, hi.
是的 是的 嗨
I was just calling to check and see if there was any new information.
我只是打过来看看有没有新的消息~~
Okay, all right, I understand. I’ll keep checking. Okay. Thank you. Bye.
好 好的 我明白 我会接着寻找的 好 谢谢 再见
How late are you here tonight?
你今晚要在这呆到什么时候
Eight o’clock. Eight to eight.
八点 早8点到晚8点
Okay.

Better than my last job. I’ll tell you that.
这比我上份工作要好 我告诉你
That was all night, every night.
那是每晚都通宵的工作
Not a lot of jobs around here, huh?.
这没什么工作吧
I’ll say.
我正要说呢
I don’t know what the people do all day.
我不知道人们一天都在忙活些什么
Use to be a mill. But that’s been closed a long time now.
过去有个面粉厂 但是关门很久了
Don’t know what they do.
不知道他们都干什么
You can’t get a job without an address anyway…
因为没有地址 也没有电♥话♥
…or a phone.
就找不到工作
You can’t get an address without an address. You can’t get a job without a job.
没有地址 你就得不到地址 没有工作 你就找不到工作
It’s all fixed.
都成规矩了
That’s why I’m going to Alaska.
所以我打算去阿♥拉♥斯加
I hear they need people.
听说那需要人手
I hear it’s really pretty up there.
我听说那不错啊
Yeah.
是的
You know, if you need a contact for the pound or anything…
如果你要有事需要跟收容站联络
…I’m just standing here with my hands in my pockets all day.
我可是一天都会手插兜站在这的啊
You can use my phone number if you like, you know.
有需要就用我电♥话♥ 你知道的
Yeah.

I might do that. That’d be good.
我会的 你真好
floppy ears, sharp eyes, yellowish-brown, friendly face
耷拉的耳朵 敏锐的目光 黄棕色的毛 友善的脸蛋
I’m LOST!!!
“我走丢了!”
You lost your dog?
你的狗丢了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!