Sir, your employee has the wrong idea.
先生你的店员误会了
The rules apply to everyone equally.
规则对人人平等
If a person can’t afford dog food they shouldn’t have a dog.
要是连狗粮都买♥♥不起 那就不该养狗
Andy.
安迪
Sir, I just made a mistake is all. I’m very sorry.
先生 我只是犯了个错误 对不起
This isn’t gonna happen again. I’m really very sorry.
不会再发生了 真是对不起
The food is not the issue. It’s about setting an example, right?
狗粮不是关键 关键是 树立典型
I’m not from around here, sir, I can’t be an example.
我不是这的人 先生 不能拿我开刀
We have a policy, ma’am.
我们是有政策的 女士
Hi, this is Andy Mooney from Jack’s on Lombard.
嗨 这是杰克商店的安迪·慕尼
Sir, my dog is tied up out front.
先生 我的狗还拴在外面呢
Sir, my dog is tied up outside. Just relax.
-我的狗拴在外面 -你消停会吧
Face forward.
正面
Left. Turn to your left.
左 转向左
Can I get my bag back?
我能拿回我的包么
Not yet.
还不行
This machine’s gonna kill me.
被这个机器打败了
We’ve got to do this again.
我们再来一遍
Okay.
好的
Fifty dollars.
50美金
Excuse me?
什么?
You can pay your fine now or you can come back in two weeks for a trial with a judge.
你可以现在交罚金 要不你得两周后回来审判
Then you can pay the 50 dollars plus court fees.
那是你得交50罚金外加诉讼费
I don’t live here. I’m just passing through.
我不住这 我只是路过
If you get stopped in another state you’re just gonna end up right back here.
你就是去了别的州 你也得回来
You could use a credit card.
可以用信♥用♥卡♥
Cash.
现金
“…selections online at MattressWorldSuperStores.com.”
背景声音为广♥告♥…
Lucy!
露西
Lu!
露儿
Has anyone seen a dog?
有人看见一条狗么
Excuse me. Has anyone seen a dog? She was tied out front this morning.
打扰一下 有人看见一条狗么 今早拴在外面
Yellow-gold.
棕黄色的
You mean like a German Shepherd or something?
是德国牧羊犬还是什么?
Medium sized, yellow-gold in color.
中型犬 棕黄色的
I kind of remember seeing a white van take a dog.
我好像看见一个面包车带走了
You do? What time was that?
是么?什么时候?
Around noon?
好像是中午…
Noon? You didn’t even start work until two.
中午?不到两点你不上班的
Could have been later.
那就是晚点啦
Excuse me, a white van, like a city van?
不好意思 是个白色的城市面包车?
I don’t know. I could be totally wrong.
不知道 也许我记错了
She didn’t see anything.
她啥也没看见
Lucy!
露西
Lu!
露儿
Lucy!
露西…
Come here, Lu!
回来啊 露儿
Lucy!
露西
Lucy, come out now!
露西 快点出来…
What are you doing here?
你跑这干什么?
Looking for my dog. She’s gone. I hope you’re real happy.
找我的狗狗 她不见了 你高兴了吧
Lucy, come!
露西 快回来
Lucy!
露西
Come on, girl. Come on out, girl! Come on, Lu!
快点丫蛋儿 快出来
Yeah, have a great night, okay?
是的 过个美妙的夜晚 哈?
You know, your son is a real hero!
你儿子真是个大英雄!
Lucy!
露西
Come now!
快回来
Lucy!
露西
Have you seen my dog?
你看见我得狗狗没?
Not since I saw you. Nope.
见到你之前 没看见
Is that fucking garage ever open?
那个破修理站还开不开?
Most days. Yep.
大部分时间 是的
Is there a pound around here? There’s gotta be a pound close by, huh?
这附近是不是有个流浪狗收♥容♥所♥?
Not too far.
不太远
You all right, honey?
你还好吧
Yeah. I just need to get to the pound now.
还行 我得去流浪狗收♥容♥所♥
Well, that’s easy.
那简单
You just take the street right here.
顺着这条街
Go straight down till it dead ends that way about…
直走到尽头
…just right till it dead ends, then you head right about three miles.
然后右转 大概再走3英里
You lose your dog, is that it?
你的狗丢了 是吧
Yeah…
是的
…that’s what it looks like.
算是丢了吧
That’s a shame. Somewhere around here?
真遗憾 在这附近?
Yeah, that store.
是的 就在商店那
Jack’s?
杰克商店?
I’m sure someone’s got her.
显然是被人带走了
She couldn’t have gotten too far.
应该不会走远的
I was gone kind of a long time.
我离开好一会了
I’m sure it wasn’t that long. She’ll turn up.
我想过不了一会 她就能出现
Okay.
好吧
So I just go down this street, and then I take a right?
顺这条路直走 然后右转是吧
I’m pretty sure it’s closed now. You’ll probably have to wait untill morning.
我想那一定是关门了 你还是等明早去吧
But you know, you can get the number four right here on the corner.
还有 街角的4路汽车到那
It will take you right there. Starts at six a.m.
你可以坐过去 早上六点开
I think I’m just gonna head there now.
我现在就要过去
It’s definitely closed.
肯定关门了
Well, fucking Christ!
真♥他♥妈♥的脑袋碎了
Well, if she’s there she’ll be there in the morning, won’t she?
你想 要是狗在那 明早也会在 是吧
A night in the pound never hurt anyone.
收容站不会伤害任何狗狗的
You know, there’s a good hotel down the road. The Palms.
你知道不 这有个旅馆-帕姆斯
Really good clean rooms.
房♥间很干净
If I see anything I’ll let you know.
我要是发现什么我会告诉你的
“Hello? ”
“喂?”
Hey, Dan.
你好 丹
“Wendy? Hold on, let me turn down the TV. ”
“温蒂?等会 我把电视调小声”
“Where are you?”
“你在哪?”
In Oregon.
在俄勒冈
“Raining?”
“下雨?”
Yeah, kind of, sort of. On and off.
是的 有点 时断时续的
“So what’s up? ”
“怎么了”
Nothing. I’m just calling. Just, you know, just….
没事 就是打个电♥话♥ 只是 你知道的 只是…
“Nothing?”
“没事?”
The car broke.
车抛锚了
I don’t know. It’s kind of bad here, actually.
不知道 其实很糟糕
Lucy’s lost.
露西不见了
“Who’s that? ”
“那是谁啊?”
“It’s your sister. She broke down in Oregon.”
“你妹妹 她的车在俄勒冈抛锚了”
Hi Deb.
嗨 戴波
“Oregon? What does she want us to do about it?”
“俄勒冈?那她要我们怎么办?”
Nothing. I’m just calling.
没什么 就是打个电♥话♥
“She’s just calling.”
“只是打个电♥话♥”
“We can’t do anything. We’re strapped. I don’t know what she wants.”
“我们无能为力 我们身无分文 不知道她想要什么”
I don’t want anything. I’m just calling.
我不要什么 只是打个电♥话♥
“I can’t talk with everyone on the phone. ”
“我不能在电♥话♥里跟你俩一起聊”
“I’ll talk to you when you’re done with Dan. Bye, honey.”
“你和丹说完我们再说 再见 亲爱的”
“Everything’s all right? ”
“一切还好吧”
Yeah. Everything’s great.
嗯 很好
You kind of sound like you’re busy over there, so I’m gonna call you later.
你听起来有点忙 稍后联♥系♥
“All right, if everything’s fine. See ya.”
“好吧 一切都会好的 再见”
Yeah, see ya, bye.
好的 再见
Lu!
露儿
Luce!
露儿
I was usually like the only white person there.
我常觉得我是那唯一的白人
That’s so weird.
太奇怪了
Why does that girl hate you so much?
那个姑娘为什么那么恨你
I saw the cheerleading squad. Madison’s got some chunky cheerleaders.
我看过啦啦队 麦迪逊有些矮胖的拉拉队员
Dude, fuck, there’s a lady in there!
伙计 靠 这有个妞儿
Your mom’s always tired.
你妈妈总是很疲惫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!