明年六月就满三十年了
Thirty years next June.
你们都过了一辈子了
That’s basically forever.
有孩子吗
Got any kids?
我们原来有个女儿…
We had a daughter…
她死于一场车祸
she died in a car accident.
我妈妈也死于车祸
My mom died in a car accident.
当时我也在车上
I was in the car accident as well.
你当时几岁
How old were you?
四五岁吧 我不是很…
Four or five. I don’t really….
我记不清了
I mean, I don’t remember it.
幸好忘了
Which is good.
记住这种事估计是种折磨
It’ d be kind of fucked up to remember that.
-你的女儿叫什么 -艾米丽
– What was your daughter’s name? – Emily.
艾米丽·尤金尼亚·赖利
Emily Eugenia Riley.
她几岁
How old was she?
十五
Fifteen.
真惨
That sucks.
对
Yes.
的确
It does.
逛夜市呀
Night out.
在外面的感觉真是不一样
It’s so unusual to be outside.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, I’ll bet.
我和艾莉森一起吃的晚饭
I had dinner with Alison.
真的吗
You did?
-她在家吗 -出去约会了
– Is she home? – Out on a date.
进来
Come in.
你有没有带偏头痛药
Did you bring your migraine medicine?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
我们做♥爱♥之前你得吃一颗
Because you need to take one of those pills
不然你会头痛
before we make love or your going to get a headache.
我很久都没有头痛过了
I haven’t had a headache in a long time.
我知道
I know.
我们很久都没有
We haven’t made love
做♥爱♥了
in a long time.
艾莉森 我能进来吗
Alison, can I came in?
能
Yeah.
亲爱的 怎么回事
Sweety, what’s wrong?
我不知道…
I don’t know…
只是觉得…
there’s something…
觉得我那里很不舒服
there is something really wrong with my cooter.
你”哪里”
Your “Cooter”?
我下面
My pussy.
你尿尿了吗
Did you pee?
-尿的时候有刺痛吗 -有
– Does it burn when you pee? – Yes.
好的 没事 我马上回来
Ok, alright, ok, I’ll be right back
我要拿点东西
I’ll gonna get something.
道格 亲爱的
Doug? Honey
醒醒
Wake up.
道格
Doug?
你帮我跑一趟药房♥
I need you to go to the drug store.
-你没事吧 -我很好 是艾莉森不舒服
– Are you all right? – I’m fine. It’s Allison.
她怎么了
What’s wrong with her?
女孩子的病 快点 起来吧
Just female trouble. Come on, get up.
先来让你洗个澡
Let’s get you in the shower.
是我
It’s just me.
出来吧
Come on out.
给你擦干身子
Let’s get you dried off.
过来
Come here.
来
Come on.
好了
That’s it.
坐下
Sit down.
你有没有一套干净 棉质的白内衣
Do you have a pair of clean, white cotton undies?
没有
No.
那也可以什么都不♥穿♥
Then you don’t need to wear any.
天哪
Oh, God…
那就穿一套干净的睡袍吧
We’ll just put you in a clean nightgown.
我没有睡袍
I don’t have a nightgown.
我可以借你一套
You can borrow one of mine.
打扰一下
Excuse me!
打扰一下 夫人 你女儿请你过去
Excuse me, ma’am, your daughter want’s you.
什么
What?
那边的更衣间里 你女儿让你帮忙
In the dressing room back there, your daughter needs you.
好的 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
十分感谢
Thank you very much.
-艾莉森 -我在这儿
– Alison? – Yeah, I’m in here.
这看着也太乖了
This is so not jaydee.
很合适
It fits well.
只要稍微
Only need to
调一下肩带
adjust these straps.
好了
Here you go.
你一定是个好妈妈
Bet you were a good mom.
我净说蠢话…
That was stupid..
没有 亲爱的 我只是…
No, no sweety, I just…
-总想起一些事情… -什么事
– think of things sometimes… – What things?
想起我跟踪她
I went after her.
我没有告诉你
I didn’t tell that part.
艾米丽是怎么死的
About how Emily died.
怎么死的
Tell me what?
我那天晚上一直没睡
I was awake that night.
道格去打牌了…
Doug was at his poker game…
我都会熬夜等他回来
and I always stay up until he get’s home.
我听到了些响动 就走到窗边
I heard something. Went to the window.
看到艾米丽上了她男朋友的车
Saw Emily get into her boyfriends car.
所以我…
So I…
穿上衣服就…开车出去
put on some clothes and… got into my car
去找他们
and went looking for them.
-你找到他们了吗 -找到了
– Did you find them? – Yes.
就停在离我们家不远的一个购物中心
Parked in a shopping center, not far from our house.
他们见到你吓坏了吧
I’m sure they were really happy to see you.
他们开车跑了
They took off.
我想追上他们
I tried to catch up
但没追上
but I couldn’t.
他开得太快了
He was driving so fast.
他们离开了我的视线 直到…
Lost them for a little while until…
他们撞了车
they crashed the car.
闯过停车标志 撞上一辆大卡车
Ran a stop sign and hit a truck.
我到达现场的时候已经是一片火海
By the time I got there everything was on fire.
我没办法把他们救出来
I couldn’t get to them.
要是我没有去追她 这一切就不会发生
It wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t gone after her.
你换好衣服去找道格
You get changed and go meet Doug.
这不是你的错 你也不想这样
It’s not your fault. That’s not your fault.
就像… 就像我妈妈
It’s just like.. I mean, my mom
她出车祸 也不是我的错
getting in a car accident, it’s not my fault.
你妈妈一定很漂亮
Your mother must have been very pretty.
是啊
Yeah.
她胸比我大
She had bigger tits than me.
我的胸就像我爸一样平 不知道怎么搞的
I have dad’s tits, I don’t know what happened.
我的也是
I got my dad’s too.
在外面见
See you back there.
我说了 挑白色的 但是…
I said, get white ones, but..
她喜欢这个
she likes them.
-当心 -抱歉
– Watch out! – Sorry!
-我能洗澡了吗 -不行
– Can I take a shower yet? – Nope.
还有一点没修好
There are a couple of more … keeps going out.
-你为什么抛弃洛伊斯 -该死
– Why did you dump Lois? – Goddamit!
我没有抛弃她
I didn’t dump her.
但你跑来跟我住了 这是怎么回事
You been living here with me. What’s up with that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你觉得是她的错吗
You think it’s all her fault?
什么
What?