你刚说你在哪儿
Where did you say you are?
皇家和 你等一下
Yeah, Royal and… Hold on.
奥尔良
Orleans.
皇家奥尔良
Royal and Orleans.
知道了 呆着别动
All right. Just stay there.
原地等我 马上来接你
Stay right there, and I’m gonna come get you.

Great.
请问您知道皇家奥尔良怎么走在哪儿吗
Excuse me. Can you tell me where Royal and Orleans is?
杰克逊广场过去两条街 然后右拐
Two blocks past Jackson Square there, make a right,
再往前走两条街就到了
and up two blocks.
好的 我车停那了 钥匙你拿着 我一会儿就来
All right. That’s my car there. Here are the keys. I’ll be back.
你把车停这儿 肯定会被拖走的
You park there, you’ll get towed real quick.
拖就拖呗 反正是租来的
Well, then tow it. It’s a rental.
麻烦借过
Excuse me. Sorry.
没想到吧
Surprise.
如果知道你会大老远过来
I’d have left a lot sooner…
我肯定早点回去
…if I’d have known it would’ve gotten you out of the house.
如果我说我现在都不用吃药了 你信吗
I’m not even on my pills, if you can believe that.
那你感觉怎么样
You feel all right?
不错啊
Feel all right.
好久没大白天见着你了
Haven’t seen you in the daylight in a long time, you know.
你真是美极了
You look beautiful.
见到你真好
So good to see you.
想喝点儿或者吃点儿什么吗
You want a drink, or something to eat, or…?
能先找个地方休息会儿吗
A place I could freshen up a little first?
去你的酒店或者住地
Your hotel or something?
我得先带你见个人
Well, I guess there’s someone that I want you to meet…
先见一见 好吗
…first. Okay?
可以啊
Well, okay.
-车在哪儿 -那儿啊 被开罚单了
– Where’s the car? – It’s over there. Got a ticket.
该死
Damn.
-还好吧 我的还被拖走了呢 -真的假的
– Well, that’s all right. I got towed. – What?
真的啊 我把车停在人行道拐弯的地方了
I did. I left it on the corner up on the sidewalk…
然后跑过来接你
…trying to come and get you over there.
-你怎么样 -我很好啊
– How are you? – I’m okay.
到了
Here we are.
-绿化不错哦 -不是这栋
– That’s quite a shade of green. – Not that one.
这边
That one.
你开玩笑吧
Oh, you can’t be serious.
请进吧
Come on inside.
你要我见的人就住这儿吗
The person you want me to meet lives in here?
她现在叫马洛丽 真名是艾莉森
Her name is Mallory, now. Her real name is Allison.
她在脱衣舞酒吧上班 艺名很多
She’s got a lot of names because she works in a strip club.
她是脱衣舞娘吗
She’s a stripper?
见了她就知道了
You’ll understand once you meet her.
知道什么 知道你疯了吗 天哪 道格
Understand what? That you’ve lost your mind? Jesus, Doug.
洛伊斯 进去吧 洛伊斯
Lois, just come inside. Lois-
你这是要去哪儿
Where’d you go running off to?
马洛丽 这是我太太洛伊斯 洛伊斯这是马洛丽
Well, Mallory, this is my wife, Lois. Lois, Mallory.
你好
Hey. How you doing?
洛伊斯
Lois.
道格 塔拉会开车送我上班
Hey, Doug, Tara’s gonna give me a ride home from work…
所以不麻烦你了 我一会儿就走 所以
…so you don’t have to. And I’m going early, so…
-洛伊斯 等等 -不
– Lois, hold up. – No.
等等 洛伊斯 等等
Hold up. Lois. Hold up.
-好啦 过来 -不 你疯了
– Come on. Come here. – No. No. You’re crazy.
冷静点 冷静点
All right. Calm down. Calm down.
太荒唐了 她还是个孩子
This is insane. She’s just a child.
她只是个十六岁从佛罗里达离家出走的小孩
She is a 16-year-old runaway from Florida, okay?
-明白吗 -你这是在干嘛啊
– All right? – What do you think you are doing?
我也不知道 这不正想跟你说吗
I don’t know. That’s what I’m trying to tell you. Okay?
-我不听 太可怕了 -洛伊斯 洛伊斯 听我说
– No, no, no. This is a nightmare. – Lois. Lois. Lois.
冷静下 听我说完
Just calm down and talk to me.
-道格 放过我吧 求… -好 好 好
– Doug, let go of me. Let- – All right. All right.
-冷静点 -我 不行
– Calm down. – I- No.
我就不该来
I have made a terrible mistake.
好啊
All right.
或许是吧
Maybe you have.
钥匙拿去
Take the keys…
回你的印第安纳波利斯去
…drive down to Indianapolis…
继续把自己关屋里吧
…and lock yourself up in your goddamn house again.
-你现在是专职照顾她吗 -对啊
– So it’s your job to take care of her? – Why not?
不行的 道格
No. For heaven’s sake, Doug,
她又不是流浪猫 她是个孩子啊
she’s not a stray cat, she’s a child.
反正也没别人可以照顾啊
Got no one else to take care of.
那我呢
What about me?
-还要酒吗 -我说 那我呢
– Want another beer? – I said, what about me?
拜托 我是你老婆啊
I’m your wife, damn it.
三十年老夫老妻 你不可能就这么一走了之
You don’t just walk away after 30 years.
然后哪天打个电♥话♥说
You don’t just call one day and say:
对了 我不回来了
“Oh, by the way, I’m not coming home.”
不 这样行不通的
No. That’s not the way it works.
你有什么想法跟我说啊 道格
You tell me what you want, Doug.
不知道
I don’t know.
想逃跑
You wanna run away?
玩失踪
You wanna hide?
也许吧
Maybe.
你是把这个离家出走的妓♥女♥当成你女儿了吗
You wanna pretend some runaway stripper is your daughter?
几点了
What time is it?
我最近在出♥售♥环城
I’m selling Circle City.
新奥尔良来的那男的
This fella from New Orleans…
想挖我 晚上给我看合同
…wants to show me a written offer.
他现在在奥姆尼皇家酒店
He’s over at the Omni Royal Hotel…
我们约了半小时后酒店大堂见
…and I’m supposed to meet him in the lobby in a half-hour.
我在那儿给你订了间房♥
I’ll get you a room there.
地方不错
It’s a nice place.
那你住哪儿
Where are you staying?
住这儿
Here.
跟马洛丽一起
With Mallory.
那我也要住这儿
I’ll stay here too, then.
你可以不要我
You can leave me if you have to…
但我绝对不会不要你
…but I will never leave you.
你现在该忙什么就去忙吧
So you just do what you have to do here, huh?
不好意思 没想吵醒你的
Hey. Sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you up.
没事 今天真是累坏了
That’s all right. It’s been a long day.
-道格去哪儿了 -他一会儿回来
– Where’s Doug? – He’ll be back in a little while.
知道了
Okay.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
饿
Yeah.
我今晚收工得早
I got off early tonight.
生意不好
Business sucks.
要不去外面吃个”穷小子”吧
You wanna go around the corner and get a po’boy?
“穷小子”是什么
What’s a po’boy?
有点像三明治
It’s like a sandwich.
好啊
All right.
我猜他肯定结婚了
I figured he was married.
对吧
Did you?
知道吗 他不喜欢一个人
He doesn’t like being alone, you know?
我知道
I know.
你知道 其实 我和道格
Hey, you know, me and Doug…
不是那种乱搞的关系
…like, we don’t fool around or anything like that.
我的意思是 就是 我们俩没什么
I’m just saying, I mean, like, nothing like that.
-仅仅就… -我相信你们
– It’s just- – I believe you.
因为 他就是一老古董 接受不了这个
Because, like, he’s completely old-school. It’s crazy.
-我相信你们 -他还罚我钱呢
– I believe you. – He even fines me, like, a dollar…
比如 我说一次脏话 就罚一块钱
…if I say the word “fuck”.
这句话别跟他说 否则他又要…
Can you not tell him that too? Because I think that he’d
罚你一块钱
Fine you a dollar.
-没错 -我不会告诉他的
– Yeah. – I won’t tell him.
你俩结婚多久了
How long you guys been married?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!