I thought I heard a firework
多半是小孩
It’s probably just some kids
多半是
Yeah. Probably
我真的很抱歉…
I’m really sorry, I was…
我像个混球 抱歉
I was a dick. Sorry
没什么
It’s all right
-多半是嗑太多药 -嗯
-Probably too much coke -Yeah
都是毒品惹的祸 就像我常说的
Blame it on the drugs, I always say
说到这个…
Talking of drugs…
这是我偷偷收藏的顶级大♥麻♥
This is my secret reserve of master kush
想来点吗?
Would you like some?
谢谢
Thank you
-交换? -谢谢 不用
-Swap? -No, thank you
好
OK
停一停
OK. Stop
我没事
I’m OK
知道吗 当我在家时 我感到很自♥由♥
You know, when I’m, when I’m at home, I’m absolutely fine
自♥由♥?
Fine?
是的
Yeah
彻底的
Completely
我不用…
I don’t…
我不用在意什么 也不用去想什么
I don’t care and I don’t even think about it
我… 我不感到尴尬
I just… I’m not embarrassed. I’m not
我不感到羞愧 我不…
I’m not ashamed and I don’t
我不想成为直人
I don’t want to be straight
至少不是现在
Not now anyway
我很高兴 很高兴是同志
I’m happy. I’m happy being gay
可是?
But?
只有当我在外面时…
It’s when I go outside, like, you know…
像去杰米家 或是…
Just to Jamie’s or…
去乐购超♥市♥ 去工作
To Tesco’s or to work
我就像… 不知道怎么形容
I kind of… it’s hard to explain
我感觉就像消化不良
It kind of feels like I’ve got indigestion
像真的消化不良
It actually feels exactly like indigestion
这让我很愤怒
It just makes angry
我感到愤怒因为…
You know, that I feel like that because…
因为这太他妈的可悲
Because it’s so fucking pathetic
我是个成年人 当我看到你
You know, I’m a grown man and I look at you
我看到你过得这么自我 这么骄傲
I see you and you can do it and you’re amazing
我不明白为什么我不可以
I just don’t understand why I can’t
还记得你的日记吗?
You know your log thing?
嗯
Yeah
你是对的 关于人们出柜…
You’re right about people coming out…
他们父母会说什么话
And what their parents say and stuff
是吗?
Yeah?
我只是好奇为什么
I just wondered why
我感兴趣
It interests me
就像… 每个人都有这样的故事
It’s like… everyone’s got their story
像…同志的成人礼
It’s like… a gay rite of passage
可你没有
But you don’t
我没有
I supposed so
和我想的一样
That’s what I thought
你有想过寻找你的父母吗?
Do you ever think about finding your parents?
没 没这打算
No. Not really
为什么不?
Why not?
我看不出有什么意义
I don’t really see the point
我不认为它会…
You know, I don’t think it would
改变什么
Change anything
要不我… 假装是你的爸爸
Why don’t I… pretend to be your dad
你可以向我出柜试试?
And you can come out to me?
这实在太怪了
That is so weird
直接忽略我们刚做过爱的事实好了
Just ignore the fact that we just had sex
-我不认为我能忽略我们刚做过爱的事实 -试试
-I don’t think I can ignore the fact that we just had sex -Try
好
OK
爸
Dad
我有件事想告诉你
I’ve got something that I ned to tell you
什么事?
What’s that?
我是同志
I’m gay
我喜欢男孩 不喜欢女孩
I like guys, not girls
噢
Well
知道吗 儿子?
You know what, son?
这对我来说不重要
It doesn’t matter to me
我一样爱你
I love you just the same
-另外知道吗? -什么?
-And guess what? -What?
我会同样的骄傲…
I couldn’t be more proud of you…
就像你是第一个登上月球的人
Than if you were the first man on the moon
早上好
Good morning
我煮了咖啡
Made you coffee
谢谢
Thanks
你今天有什么计划?
So what you doing today?
我得去杰米家
I’ve got to over to Jamie’s house
我教女的生日派对 所以…
There’s a party. It’s my goddaughter’s birthday, so…
你是教父?
You’re a godfather?
是的
Yeah, yeah
你不信教吧?
Not religious, are you?
不 只是他们要我当
No. They just asked me
咖啡很香
That’s very nice
你今天几点的火车?
What time’s your train today?
-为什么问? -不为什么
-Why? -No reason
你要来给我唱歌♥吗?
Are you going to come and sing to me or something?
求我留下来?
Beg me to stay?
不 我想我不会
No. I don’t. I don’t think so
四点半吧 我不清楚
It’s about 4:30. Don’t know
格伦…
Glen…
-你好 -你好
-Hiya -Hoya
-你准时了 -好啊
-Oh you made it -All right
-你好吗? -很好 很好
-Are you all right? -Yeah. Yeah
快进来
Come in, then
你一身的酒味啊
You stink of booze
-有吗? -嗯
-Do I? -Yeah
抱歉啊
I’m sorry
昨晚喝了很多吗?
Have a session last night or something?
-杰米有跟你说什么吗? -没 没有
-Didn’t Jamie say anything to you? -No. No
谁想来玩扭扭乐?
Who wants to play twister?
好了 看谁来了!
Right. Look who’s here, everyone!
看谁来了
Look who’s here
我的小女孩在哪儿?
Where’s the girl, then?
露易丝 快看
Lois, look
嘿 还好吗 小女士?
Hey, gaps. All right, missy?
“祝你生日快乐” 来 拿着
“Happy birthday to you”. Go and take it
你该说什么?
What do you say?
假如突击队员站在10:20方位 玩家就要向右…
If the commando stands at 10:20, which means player…
太复杂了 我们再来一遍
Oh it’s too complicated. Let’s do it again
必须倒数 要么从一到十…
Has to count either to, either one to ten…
这样也行
All right. That’s it
继续啊
Now go on
坐在网球场正中♥央♥的女孩 你叫她什么?
What do you call a girl that sits in the middle of the tennis court?
我不知道
I did not know
安奈特(字母重组的拆字游戏)
Annette
我有一个 我有一个
I’ve got one. I’ve got one
什么会”呜呜”叫?
What goes “ohh”?
没有嘴唇的牛
A cow with no lips
怎么了啊
Come on
发生了什么事?
What’s going on?
没什么
Nothing
没什么事
Nothing’s going on
很明显有啊
Well, there obviously is
你要不要跟我说嘛?
Are you going to tell me about it or what?
我感到… 感到跟你说这个会很怪
I feel… it feels weird talking to you about it
我不知道 抱歉
I don’t know. Sorry
怪? 我们是最好的朋友