As soon as you admit it…
格伦的问题在于他想成为大鱼 而不是虾米
The thing is, Glen likes to be a big fish, not a little tiddler
坦白说 我觉得他会搞砸
I mean to be honest, I think he’s gonna bottle it
-你能保守这个秘密吗? -嗯
-Can you keep a secret? -Yeah
我们有人还为这个打了个赌
Some of us have got a little bet
这可有点不支持他啊
That’s not very supportive
支持? 不不 我只是了解他 仅此而已
Supportive? No. No. I just understand him. That’s all
他就这样 比如有次
He does this, I mean like once
他报名去非洲援教
He sighed up to teach in Africa
我记得是非洲
I think it was Africa
那时他和强尼刚分手
It was just when he split up with John
他有跟你说过强尼吗?
Has he told you about John?
没有 他没跟我说过
No. He hasn’t told me about John
说实话 我不觉得…
To be honest with you, I don’t really think…
那时候他还相信男朋友那套
That was way back when he did boyfriends
性向
The sexuality
高分贝声音的性向对我来说不是困扰
The sexuality of the loud noise was not an issue with me
-高音的性向? -困扰我的是高分贝
-The sexuality of the loud noise? -It was the fact that the noise was loud
事实是声音很高分贝
It was the fact that the noise was loud
好的 所以只是分贝问题
Oh right. So it’s just merely a matter of decibels
他背着他出轨过很多次 强尼
He used to cheat on him a lot. John did
格伦的反应像是”我不介意”
And Glen was like “It doesn’t matter”
但是我就介意
But it would matter to me
然后在他们感情破裂时
And then at the end of the relationship
他在公园钓男人 结果被人打了
He was in the park, cruising, and he got beaten up
-怎么 格伦? -不不 不是格伦 我说强尼!
-What, Glen did? -No, no. Not Glen. John!
音量才是问题 音量 仅此而已
Volume is the issue. Volume, that’s it
我们让你的夜晚扫兴了
Just ruining your night
我们在这儿让你的夜晚扫兴了 是这意思吗?
We’re just here ruining your night, is that the problem?
看谁手牵手
Look who’s holding hands
怎么?
What?
没什么
Nothing
你的样子像是要吻我
You look like you want to kiss me
我想
I do
行动啊
Go on then
不 不在这儿 我做不到
No. Not here. I can’t
谢谢
Thank you
我们可不可以走了?
Shall we get the fuck out of here?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你想不想走了?
Do you want to get the fuck out of here?
你的朋友难道不会感到生气吗?
Don’t you think your mates are gonna be a little bit pissed off?
为什么?
Why?
我是说 我们就这样的溜了
I mean, we just marched out of there
你几乎是把我推出门的
You practically pushed me out the door
我还没来得及跟任何人再见
I didn’t even say goodbye to anybody
你也没跟任何人再见
You didn’t say goodbye to anybody
我不搞什么再见
Yeah, I don’t do goodbyes
事实上我玩得很愉快 很好
I actually had quite good fun in there. It was all right
我喜欢你的朋友
I like your friends
能跟同志在一起感觉很好
It was quite nice being around gay people
-别来这个 -哪个?
-Oh. Don’t do it -Don’t do what?
-我知道你要说什么 -什么?
-I know what you are gonna say -What?
你会说
You’re gonna say
能和我的同类相处真好啊 我们是自己人
Oh, it’s nice being around people of my own kind, my own people
我们想法相同
‘Cause they think the same as me
有共同语言
We talk about all the same things
我们是相通的
We’ve got the same things in common
事实上不是那样
But it’s not like that
要知道
You know
-大卫路到了 -本质上 他们也全都是些蠢货
-This is David Lane -Essentially they’re all just idiots as well
-本次电车的终点站是凤♥凰♥公园 -除了舞跳得更多
-This tram is for Phoenix Park -Except they dance a lot more
下一站是海格利谷
The next stop is Highbury Vale
你觉得吉尔怎么样?
So what do you think of Jill?
嗯 她人不错
Yeah, she was nice
你真的不会撒谎
You’re such a fucking liar
没什么啦
It’s nothing
我不喜欢别人…
I wouldn’t want anybody…
背着我朋友说不好的话
Talking badly about my mates
她说了什么?
What is it?
-真的没什么… -赶紧说啦!
-Honestly, it’s nothing… -Fucking spit it out!
我不知道 我不知道怎么说…
I don’t know, Glen. I just…
她不怎么支持你
She’s not very supportive
或是表示理解…
You know, or understanding about…
而这只是我跟她聊天时感觉到的 我不懂…
And this is only from what I’ve spoken to her about, but I didn’t…
她不怎么支持你的决定 而这正是你要的 对不对
She just wasn’t very supportive and that’s what you want, isn’t it
你想你的朋友理解你…
You want your mates to be understanding…
支持你的想法 对不对
To support your ideas, I don’t know
她到底说了什么?
What the fuck did she say?
她没说什么 什么也没说
She didn’t say anything. She didn’t say anything
这只是… 我的一种感觉
It was just, it was just…an impression I got
再说这不是我…
Anyway it’s none of my business…
能说三道四的事 对吗?
To start talking about that kind of stuff, is it?
我等不及离开这鬼地方了 说实话
I can’t wait to get the fuck out of here, to be honest
-你不是这么想 -是 也许不是
-No, you don’t mean that -I do. Maybe I don’t
只是我的朋友…
Just my friends…
有时候他们就像…
Sometimes they’re like…
勒住我脖子的绳索 懂我的意思吗?
A noose around my neck, do you know what I mean?
不懂
No
坦白说 我不明白你指什么
I’ve got to be honest with you, I don’t really know what you mean
就像你有同一帮朋友太长时间
It’s like when you’ve had the same friends for too long
他们变得像…
They become like…
一切都变得凝固了
Everything becomes cemented
怎么 友谊加固是坏事?
What, and that’s a bad thing, is it?
当然是坏事
Of course it’s a bad thing
谢谢啊 我他妈不想变得像块水泥
I don’t want to be in fucking concrete, thank you very much
就像他们不让你…
It’s like they won’t let you…
他们不让你成为其他任何形态 除了你原有的
They won’t let you be any version of yourself except an old version
或他们想要你成为的
Or the version that they want you to be
希望这不是真的
I hope that’s not true
你清楚这是
You know it’s true
没人想知道自己活在粪坑里
No one wants to know they’re in the shit
所以假如他们看到你想爬出来
If they see you trying to crawl out
他们会很高兴拖着你回去
They’re very happy to drag you back in
噢 所以这就是你在做的对吗?
Oh. And that’s what you’re trying to do, is it?
你想把自己拉出粪坑
You’re trying to drag yourself out of the shit
我是想…
I’m trying to…
重画自己
Redraw myself
-所以你才想成为艺术家 -没错 就这样
-Of course, you being the artist that you are -Exactly
而所有人都他妈藏起了我的画笔
Everyone keeps fucking hiding my pencil
嗨 能给我们两张碰碰车票吗?
Hi. Can we get two cars, please?
-有三镑没有? -嗯
-Have you got three quid? -Yep
我会灭掉你
I’m gonna kill you
噢 你确定可以?
Oh, you sure about that?
给
There you go
谢谢
Thank you
女士们先生们 极品飞车!
Ladies and gentlemen. The fast cars!
干♥你♥!
Fuck you!
要记得 那时还没互联网
Remember, this was pre-Internet
所以 你知道 没有什么…
So, you know, it was like, there wasn’t any…
“直男为钱被掰弯”网站
“Straight-Boy-Goes-Gay-For-Pay” websites
或”巨♥屌♥♥插♥你♥的屁♥眼♥和耳朵”网站
Or “Stick-A-Monster-Cock-Up-Your-Ass-And-Ear”.Com
不过我妈妈有盒录像带 “看得见风景的房♥间”
But my mum had this VHS of “A Room With A View”
-看过吗? -嗯 我想我看过
-Have you seen it? -Yeah. I think I have
是房♥里到处都是…
Is that the one with all the…
-花卉图案的那部吗? -是的
-Posies in all the houses and stuff? -Yeah
有你说的那个 不过它还有一幕…
Well, they’ve got that. But also they’ve got this scene where…
所有男孩都围湖裸跑的场景
All the boys go running naked around the lake
噢 我知道了
Oh, I see
我让画面刚好定格在
And I’d frozen the video just on the moment
可以看到鲁伯特·格雷夫斯的屌♥(著名英国男演员)
When you could see Rupert Graves’ cock
你知道 暂停播放时画面会抖动的