Unless it’s just cheap innuendo
我觉得这是因为他们感到羞愧
I think it’s ’cause they’re ashamed
也许他们只是觉得尴尬
Maybe it’s just they’re a little bit embarrassed
难道不是一回事吗?
Isn’t that the same thing?
有精♥液♥味道啊
It smells of spunk
不过那个录音完全不关于性
Anyway, that tape thing isn’t really about sex at all
真的?
Really?
我知道艺术家谈起他们的作品是什么腔调
I know what artists sound like when they talk about their work
我不会摆出一幅傲娇的骚♥逼♥相
So I’m not gonna sit here and sound like a cunt
这么说幸亏你还不是艺术家啊
Well, it’s a good job you’re not an artist yet then, isn’t it
真幽默你!
Very funny!
告诉我吧 我感兴趣
Come on. Tell me. I’m interested
好吧
All right
你知道跟陌生人第一次上♥床♥是什么样吧
You know what it’s like when you first sleep with someone you don’t know

Yes
就像… 你成为了一张空白画布
It’s… you like become this blank canvas
你获得了机会
And it gives you an opportunity
在画布上留下你想成为的影像
To project onto that canvas who you want to be
这就是有趣的地方 因为每个人都这样
And that’s what’s interesting because everybody does it
所以你觉得我也这样了?
So do you think that I did it?
当然
Of course you did
可是 真正发生的却是
Well, what happens is
在你描绘自己想成为的影像时
While you’re projecting who you want to be
你想成为的 和真实的你之间会出现缺口
This gap opens up between who you want to be and who you really are
在缺口里
And in that gap
你能看到 是什么阻止了你成为自己所想
It shows you what’s stopping you becoming who you want to be
而这一切都能通过谈论性体现?
And all of this from talking about sex?
全靠通过谈性体现
All of that from talking about sex
有意思
Interesting
我喜欢
I like it
我不确定… 我完全的理解了你说的
I’m not sure that I…totally understand what you’re saying
在我脑海里更清晰 我不知道能不能表达…
All this sounds better in my mind, I doubt if I can explain it…
不 不…
No. No. No..
我感兴趣 真的感兴趣
I’m interested. I’m really interested
那你打算怎么做?
So what are you gonna do?
你会…你会把录音大声播放出来吗?
Are you gonna… are you just gonna play the recordings out loud?
-我不知道 -或是你…
-I don’t know -Or are you…
问题在于没人…没人会来听这个
The problem is that no one’s… no one’s gonna come see it
因为这是关于同志的性♥爱♥
Because it’s about gay sex
同志会来 因为他们想看一眼男人的屌♥
So the gays will only come ’cause they want a glimpse of a cock
结果肯定会失望
And they’ll be disappointed
直男们不会来 因为…
And the straights won’t come because, well…
他们完全是在另一个世界
It’s got nothing to do with their world
他们会去看摄影展 难民 谋杀 强♥奸♥的
They’ll go and see pictures of refugees or murder or rape
同志性♥爱♥? 去你♥妈♥的♥
Gay sex? Fuck off
去他们的
Fuck it
这不重要 对不对?
Doesn’t matter, does it?
我会来
I’d come
-你不会 -我会
-No you wouldn’t -Yeah I would
好吧 也许我不会
Ok. Maybe I wouldn’t come
也许我不会
Maybe I wouldn’t come
记得用拇指按住烟枪口
Make sure you put your thumb over the hole
要我帮你打火吗?
Do you want me to light it for you?
吸气
Tuck in
再试一次
Here. Do it again
就这样
That’s it
你跟父母出柜了吗?
Are you out to your parents?
你跟父母出柜了吗?
Are you out to your parents?
你不像是出过柜的男孩
You don’t look like the kind of boy who would be
这个
Well
这个什么?
Well what?
-有点复杂 -一点也不复杂
-It’s complicated -It’s not complicated
你只需要去做
You just have to do it
我在母亲节出的柜
I came out to mine on Mother’s Day
-你那时多大? -16岁
-How old were you? -16
-他们有发飙吗? -没有
-Did they freak out? -No
我告诉他们 “先天后天 都是你们的错”
I told them “Nature or Nurture, it’s your fault”
“所以自己想办法接受”
“So get over it”
答得好
Good answer
-我是想 可是… -可是什么?
-Well I would. But… -But what?
我不怎么了解我的父母
I don’t really know my parents… well
事实上我完全不知道他们是谁
Actually I don’t know who they are at all
有意思啊
That’s interesting
没什么
It’s fine
所以 怎么回事?
So what happened?
呃…
Well…
我在不同的寄养家庭辗转 直到满16岁
I moved around in foster homes until I was about 16
嗯哼 这样啊
Hmm. Fuck
我12岁时遇到了最好的哥们 杰米
I met my best mate there, Jamie, when we were 12
很棒 我们做什么都在一起
It was nice. We just went around as a pair
-所以那是什么感觉? -什么?
-Fucking hell, what was it like? -What?
寄养啊
Being in care
还行
It was fine
我是说 我没受到虐待什么的
I mean, I wasn’t abused or anything
那你该要求返还定金
You should have got a refund
那么… 他知道你的事吗?
So does… does he know about you?
-谁? -杰米
-Who? -Jamie

Yeah
我们就像亲兄弟
Yeah I’m like his brother really
我所有朋友都知道
Everyone knows about me in my friends
当然 要好的
The close ones anyway
怎么?
What?
怎么了?
What?
会不会很过分 假如我觉得整个…
Is it really wrong that I’m finding the whole…
孤儿的事很性感?
Orphan thing pretty sexy?
我的天
Oh my God
你怎么回事?
What’s wrong with you?
抱歉 我觉得好甜蜜啊
Sorry. I think it’s sweet
你说真的吗?
Are you serious?
你把快乐建立在我的童年不幸上吗?
Are you laughing at my childhood tragedy?
我刚想象你是跟在救济院老头屁♥股♥后的”雾都孤儿”
I just got an image of you as Oliver with Mr. Bumble
我♥干♥啊
Fucking hell
我是坏人
I’m a bad person
-没错 你是 -是坏骚♥逼♥
-Yeah, you are -I’m a terrible cunt
你坏极了
You’re terrible
所以你一直都和吉尔住一起啊?
So do you live with Jill all the time?
是的 她是我的室友
Yeah. She’s my flat mate
人不错 从不碍事
She’s all right. She keeps out the way
我蛮喜欢她的
I quite liked her
嗯 是个好女孩
Yeah. She’s a good girl
那么 谢谢你今天下午能来
Well, thank you for the afternoon
该我谢你
Uh, thank you
我稍后给你电♥话♥
So I’ll give you a call later

OK
好 我一定会
OK. I will

Bye
还好吗?
All right?
又见面了 嗯 我有件事没告诉你
Hello again. Look there’s something I didn’t tell you
你有男朋友?
Have you got a boyfriend?
不 我没有男朋友
No, I don’t have a boyfriend
我不来男朋友那套
I don’t do boyfriends
我明天要走了
I’m going away tomorrow
酷 去哪儿?
Cool. Where are you going?
波特兰 在俄勒冈州(美国)
Portland. It’s in Oregon
很不错啊
Very nice
要去几天?
How long are you going for?
两年左右吧 也许更久
About two years, I think. Maybe more
我以为你是去旅游什么的
I thought you meant like for a holiday or something
不 我是去念一门课
No. I’m doing a course
“二十一世纪现代艺术的当代视角”
“Contemporary Perspectives of Modern Art in the 21 Century”
所以你是去上艺术课程?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!