Of course not. Do you think I would have slept with you otherwise?
-我拒绝 -必须的
-I’m not doing it -Oh yeah, you will
你想我说些什么啊?
What kind of stuff is it you want me to say?
任何你想说的
Anything you like
就谈谈昨晚
Just talk about last night
发生了什么 你期待发生什么
What happened, what you wanted to happen
自己掌握
It’s up to you, really
-为什么? -不为什么
-Why? -Just because
-是为一个艺术项目? -对
-It’s for an art project? -Yeah
而你就躺在那儿 录下我说的话
And you’re just gonna lie there and record me speaking
正确
Exactly
而人们会听到这些
And people are going to listen to it
假如你达到标准 是的
If you make the grade, yeah
拜托 呃…
Oh, come on. Um…
我不知道
I don’t know
我几乎不记得所有的事情
I can hardly remember anything that happened
从头开始好了 从你第一眼看到我
Just start from the beginning, when you first saw me
-我不知道 我就看到你… -够了啊 别拖时间
-I don’t know. I just saw you… -Oh, come on. Stop stalling
快说
Just talk
好吧
All right
好 嗯
OK. Um
我看到你 在酒吧 我觉得你…
I saw you, in the club, and I thought you were…
我觉得你… 超出我的追求等级
I thought you were… out of my league or whatever
-我很喜欢你的衬衫… -你是什么等级?
-I liked your T-Shirt a lot… -What league are you in?
我不知道
I don’t know
三等?
Third division?
我认为他不太相信自己的话
I don’t think he believes that for a moment
然后你… 跟我进了洗手间
Then you… followed me into the toilets
试着在小便时搭讪我 性感
And tried to wind me up at the urinal. Hot
-可是你走了 -是的 我走了
-Well, you left -And then I left, yeah
为什么?
Why?
我看中了另一个人
There was someone else I wanted
可等我找到时 他已经跟另一个人在搭讪 所以…
But by the time I found him, he was with someone else, so…
所以我是你的第二选择?
So I was your second choice?
这个重要吗?
Why does that matter?
这个对话傻透了
This is a stupid fucking conversation
-听到了吗? -没有
-Did you hear that? -No
玻璃!
Queer!
-格伦… -你♥他♥妈♥的觉得自己在干嘛?
-Glen… -What the fuck do you think you’re doing?
-格伦… -少来骚扰他!
-Glen… -Leave him alone!
-只要关上窗户… -去你♥妈♥的♥
-Just close the fucking window… -Fuck off
-你说什么? -别理他
-What did you say? -Just leave it
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck off
我发誓 假如你不闭嘴
I swear to God, if you don’t quit
我会立刻冲下来 肏爆你的菊花
I’m gonna come down there and fucking rape your holes
你听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
-外面好冷 -刚才 那是干嘛?
-It’s cold out there -What, what was that?
好玩啊
That was fun
他们会朝我的窗户扔砖头了
They’re gonna fucking chuck bricks through my windows
你住14楼
You live 14 flights up
“我要肏爆你的菊花”?
“I’m going to rape your holes”?

Fuck
谁会这么说话?
Who says that?
然后… 我们回到了这里对吗
And then…we came back here, didn’t we
显然
Obviously
然后…
And…
好像我请你喝酒了 我不记得
I offered you a drink, although I can’t really remember
然后你亲吻我 在过道 在我家过道
And then you kissed me in the hall way, my hallway
-然后我开始摸你全身 -有吗?
-And I groped you -Did you?
你摸我全身
And you groped me
我很高兴… 你有一根大屌♥
And I was happy… to feel you had a big dick
在裤子下面它开始勃起
It was throbbing in your trousers
我很有点意外 因为考虑到你醉得那么厉害
Which was surprising because you were so drunk
然后 我们滚进了卧室
And then we went into the bedroom
你还记得当时希望发生什么吗?
Can you remember what you wanted to happen?
不记得
Nope
那我脱掉你的上衣呢?
What about when I took your top off?
也忘了
Nope
我想舔你的腋窝
I wanted to lick your pits
我对腋窝特别着迷
I’ve got a thing about pits
-来 举手 -不
-Come on, lift up -No
-我看一眼 -不!
-Let me have a see -No!
-来嘛 -不!
-Come on -No!
-为什么不? -因为很怪
-Why not? -‘Cause it’s weird
哪里怪
It’s not weird
-哪里都怪 -让我看一眼
-Yes it is -Let me have a look
不行
No
你真可悲
You’re pathetic
小气的贱♥货♥ 打开啦
Stingy bitch, open up
好 给你看可以 不过…
All right. I’ll show you. OK, but…
别碰那儿
Don’t touch my pits
上帝 你当它什么 博物馆吗?
God, what is this, a museum?
打开
Open
好吧
OK
瞧 很不错 腋毛不多不少
See. Very nice. A good amount of hair
然后…你开始给我手♥淫♥
And then…you started to jack me off
-我没有 -你有
-No, I didn’t -Yeah, you did
不 我没有
No. I didn’t
我以为你已经醉得全记不得了
I thought you were too drunk to remember
我们在过道 我们接吻
We were in the hallway and we were kissing
然后像你说的 你帮我脱掉上衣
And like you said, you took my shirt off
我记得是因为…
I remember that because…
我当时汗流浃背
I was really sweaty
我怕自己闻起来有体臭
And I was worried that I was going to be all smelly
你还行
You were fine
-好的 谢谢 -然后呢?
-Good. Thank you -Then what?
然后你开始亲我的耳朵
Then you started kissing my ears
我的脖子 我的…
You kissed my neck and then you kissed my…
然后你亲我的手 这个显得…
Then you kissed my hand, which was…
-你有希望我的屌♥会更大吗? -没有
-Do you wish my cock was bigger? -No
你含过很多割过包皮的屌♥吗?
Have you had many cut cocks?
为什么问这个?
Why do you ask that?
我想不出是什么样 假如你…
I couldn’t work out if you were…
装作是那种没含过很多屌♥的男生
Pretending to be the type of boy who didn’t suck many cocks
或者…你事实上就是那种男生?
Or you…actually were that type of boy?
我们做♥爱♥时你就一直在想这个?
And this is what you were thinking about when we were having sex?
我插入你后♥庭♥时 你什么感觉?
What about when I was playing with your asshole?
为什么问这些事情?
Why do you ask these things?
太硬 太软?
Too hard, too soft?
还好吧
It was fine
-也许太硬 -那你为什么不说出来?
-It was too hard, maybe -So why didn’t you say anything?
你不想我♥干♥♥你♥
You didn’t want me to fuck you
-我没说 -为什么?
-No, I didn’t -Why?
不为什么
Just because
-你不喜欢那套 -不是 只是…
-You’re not into that -It’s not that. It’s just…
那让你感到太…
Would it have made you feel too…
同性恋?
Gay?
事实上 你出柜了吗?
In fact, are you actually out?
-出了 -你确定吗?
-Yes -Are you sure about that?
我当时只想到 我们过得很愉快
I just thought that we were having a really nice time
很美好 对我来说这已经够了
And it was lovely. It was more than enough for me
所以抱歉了 格伦 假如我没能达到你的标准
So, sorry Glen, if I don’t make your grade
怎么保存?
How do you save it?
嗯…
Hmm…
你已经保存了 这样就行
You’ve done it. That’s fine
那么…
So then…
认识你真的很高兴
It was a delight to meet you
你有一个非常可爱的家
And you really do have a lovely home
谢谢
Thank you
再见
See you soon
玻璃!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!