这下好了 我们要进监狱了 我们要被逮捕了
That’s it. We’re gonna go to jail. They’re gonna arrest us.
我现在就打电♥话♥给警♥察♥局 – 我昨晚其实就想打了 哥们
I’m calling the cops. – I wanted to call them yesterday, my friend.
我得去看看他 理查德 听着
He’s very upset. Richard, look.
我就是弄不明白 你干嘛要为这事儿发火
Let me just say one thing here. There’s no reason to get pissy about this.
有人在吗
Hello.
理查德 – 找你的
Richard? – It’s for you.
格温 – 嗨
Gwen. – Hi.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我是来找伯尼的 昨天晚上没机会跟他道谢 所以
I just came by to talk to Bernie. I didn’t get a chance to last night, so…
哦 不 伯尼和我 正在谈一笔很重要的生意
Oh, no. Bernie and I are in a very big business meeting.
现在 – 是的
Now? – Yes.
伯尼非常忙 要不你晚点再来吧
Bernie has such little time, so can you come back later?
等等 等等 你这个浪漫先生到底是怎么了
Wait a minute. What happened to Mr. Romantic?
你不是说烛光 鲜花 – 是的 可是伯尼现在真的真的很忙
Candlelight? Flowers? – I know. But Bernie is tied up right now.
他现在没空见你 – 到底怎么了 理查德
It’s a bad time. – What is going on, Richard?
好吧 我告诉你
Okay. I’ll tell you.
我非常得不该 不该这么做 但是
I probably shouldn’t, I know I shouldn’t, but…
都这时候了 那好吧 卢麦克斯先生 他
at this point, why not? Mr. Lomax is…
是我的老板 我在他的保险公♥司♥上班
my boss. I work for him at the insurance company.
伯尼 你有点发霉了
Bernie, you’re starting to peel.
来吧 我带你去晒日光浴
Better get you out of the sun, huh?
我们走
Here we go.
我们真的非常期待来这里
We were really looking forward to coming out here…
可是当我们赶到这儿时 卢麦克斯先生
when we got here, Mr. Lomax…
伯尼 已经
Bernie was…
死了
dead.
死了
Dead.
就像你父母亲那样 还有你的姨妈那样 死了 是吗
Like your mother and father were dead. And your aunt is dead, too?
不 不是那种死了
Different kind of dead.
你这个兔崽子 我总算逮着你了
You son of a bitch. I got you.
那你怎么解释我在派对上看到 伯尼和你还有你的朋友在一起呢
Then how come I saw Bernie with you and your friend at the party?
那是因为
Because…
你不相信我
You don’t believe me?
好吧 我证明给你看 跟我来
Okay, I’m gonna prove it to you. Come on.
这可不是闹着玩的
This is not going to be fun.
我知道你会认为我疯了 可事实上
I know you think I’m crazy, but…
恩
Well?
伯尼呢
Where is Bernie?
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
伯尼上哪去了 – 他去参加代基里鸡尾酒会了
Where’s Bernie? – He went for more daiquiri mix.
不 他没有
No, he didn’t.
理查德 我不知道你在玩什么把戏
Richard, I don’t know what this game is you’re playing…
但这真是太荒唐了
but this is ridiculous.
我要走了 – 格温 我不是在跟你玩游戏
I’m out of here. – Gwen, I’m not playing any games with you.
够了 我没有撒谎 伯尼真的在这
I’m telling you the truth! Bernie is here.
伯尼在哪
Where is Bernie?
你这混♥蛋♥ 你把伯尼弄哪去了
What, you bastard, did you do with Bernie?
我去打电♥话♥给警♥察♥局
I’m phoning the police.
怎么没信♥号♥♥ 紧急拨号♥呢
There’s no dial tone. With 97 buttons…
你房♥子在哪 – 怎么关掉留言
Where is your house? – Where is the off button?
听着 包利 别当着我的面杀他们俩
Look, Paulie, just don’t kill them while I’m around.
伯尼 我们在讲电♥话♥ – 你说的没错
Bernie, we’re on a phone here. – You’re right.
重新放一遍 – 它刚说完
Play that back. – I just got it stopped.
那你重新放一遍啊
Play it back, please.
嘿 卢麦克斯 我是包利 我刚到岛上来
Hey, Lomax, it’s Paulie. I just got to the island.
你来得真早啊
You’re early.
那两个瘪三要到下午6点钟才会到
Those two schmucks won’t come until the 6:00 ferry…
而且我还要写字据 – 好的 好的
and I still have to plant the note. – Yeah.
你房♥子在哪啊 – 在高处 沙丘的最高点
Where is your house? – It’s on the point, top of the dune.
听着 包利
Look, Paulie…
你得保证别当着我的面杀他们 – 伯尼 当心 我们在讲电♥话♥
don’t kill them while I’m around. – Bernie, we’re on the phone here.
没错 我很抱歉
You’re right. I’m sorry.
我只是想保证自己有在纽约市区的不在场证明 你明白吗
The point is, I just want to be back in New York with an alibi.
没问题 你不用担心
Don’t worry about it.
我们是在6点钟的那艘船上
We were on the 6:00 ferry.
我们就是那两个瘪三
And we’re two schmucks.
要宰了我们 – 卢麦克斯
Kill us? – Lomax?
伯尼要杀我们
Bernie is gonna have us killed?
要杀我们
Kill us?
为什么 – 我怎么知道
Why? – I don’t know.
除非他就是那个榨取公♥司♥钱财的人
Unless he’s the one whose been stealing from the company.
妈的那个畜生 他要杀我
Son of a bitch. He’s gonna kill me!
亏我还崇拜他
I liked the guy.
对了
Okay.
他提到了字据 对吗
He said something about a note, right?
是的 理查德 – 让我们找找
I know, Richard. – Let’s find it.
伯尼 你这个大骗子
Bernie, you lying swine.
乖乖
Holy crap!
怎么啦
What?
整整10万美金 – 这有张字据 看看写了些什么
There’s a $100,000 here easy. – This is the note. Listen.
“我和理查德帕克从公♥司♥偷了这些钱
“Richard Parker and I stole this money from the company…
“来支付我的嫖♥娼♥开支” – 什么
“to pay for my sex change operation.” – What?
他是这么写的
That’s what it says.
“现在他告诉我他爱上了别人 我无法承受这种打击 他内心也无比矛盾”
“Now he tells me he loves someone else. I can’t live with that, and neither will he.”
这还有我的名字
It’s got my name on it.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
这畜生 他要杀我也就罢了
Son of a bitch. It’s not bad enough that he’s trying to kill me…
居然还诽谤我是个放荡的同性恋
now he’s turning me into a drag queen.
他为什么不说你嫖♥娼♥
Why couldn’t he say you were having the operation?
问题不在这 – 这问题大了 理查德
It doesn’t matter. – It does matter, Richard.
我要捍卫我的尊严 – 闹够了吧 拉利
I’ve a reputation to protect here. – For Christ’s sakes, Larry!
我们谁也没有去嫖♥娼♥
No one is going to have a sex change operation.
哦 你说的没错
Oh, yeah!
我们得报♥警♥
I got to call the cops.
请问接哪 – 接线员 帮我接警♥察♥局
Operator. – Operator, the police, please.
你要找艾德警长吗 他不在 他去海滩了
You mean Ed? He’s out on the beach somewhere.
你估计他什么时候能回来 我们这有紧急情况
When do you expect Ed back? It’s a bit of an emergency.
不清楚 要留言吗
I don’t know. Wanna leave a message?
要 救命啊 – 好的
Yeah. Help! – Okay.
我们快离开这儿
Let’s get out of here.
我们得离开这个岛 兴许能逃过一劫
We have to get off this island, and maybe not get killed doing it.
等等 等等 – 你是不是有什么好主意了 快跟我说
Wait a minute. – Tell me you have a brilliant idea.
我知道了 – 什么啊
I have an idea. – What is it?
卢麦克斯跟电♥话♥里的人说 不要当着他的面杀我们俩 对吧
Lomax told whoever he was talking to not to kill us if he’s around, right?
可是现在卢马♥克♥思♥死了 他再也不会出现在任何人面前了
But Lomax is dead. He isn’t around anybody anymore.
我知道他死了 你也知道他死了
I know that. You know that.
然后就没人知道了
Nobody else knows that.
伯尼在哪
Where’s Bernie?
就在这
Right there.
伯尼不在这儿
There’s no Bernie.
他该在这的 理查德 我亲自把他从这扔下去的
He’s gotta to be, Rich. I dumped him here myself.
那他在哪
Where is he?
拉利 – 什么
Larry. – What?
抱歉 – 嘿 小孩儿
Excuse me. – Hey, kid.
你在干嘛 – 你们要干嘛
What are you doing? – What do you want?
你个小鬼 – 你要干什么
You little brat! – What are you doing?
离开那儿
Get out of there.
你在搞什么名堂 – 别那么做
What the hell are you doing? – You can’t do that.
这是私人住♥宅♥
This is private property.
你们在跟我说话吗 – 是啊
You’re talking to me? – Yeah.
那就闭嘴 – 你以为你谁啊 讨厌的小鬼
Shut up. – Who are you… You lousy…
你最好别让我们抓到
You better be gone by the time we get there.
快滚 离开这儿 – 小混球
Scram! Get out of here! – You little bastard.
要不要尝尝这个
How’d you like to kiss this?
我们有麻烦了 – 尝尝我的差不多
We have bigger problems. – Kiss my ass.
这小孩怎么管教的 – 他把整个伯尼都给埋了
What kind of home training is that? – He buried all of Bernie.
天哪
Jesus.
用力
Come on.
还好你死了 – 我真该为你感到高兴 你这个老鼠屎
Good thing for you, you’re dead, pal. – I actually felt sorry for you, you rat shit.
他看起来够干净的啦 我们走吧
He looks good enough. Let’s go.