噢 我的老天啊
Oh, God.
你好啊 理查德 今天真够热的啊
How are you, Richard? Hot enough for you?
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 你干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing?
冒失鬼 自己走路不长眼睛
You dummy, why don’t you watch where you are going?
你看看现在几点了
Does this look like 10:00, or like 10:30?
早啊 理查德 – 早上好
Morning, Richard! – Good morning.
你迟到半小时啦 – 才半小时吗
You are a half hour late. – Only a half hour?
我通常都是迟到45分钟的 看来今天我还挺早的
I am usually 45 minutes late. I am early today.
好了好了
I see.
你能不能走快一点啊 – 来了
Are you going to join me today or what? – Coming.
交出你们的现金和钱包
Give me your money and your wallets.
得了吧 老兄 今天这么热 一边凉快去吧
Get your ass out of here. It is too hot.
真该逛逛这公园 理查德 我喜欢星期天逛公园
Color me old-fashioned, Rich, but I just love the park on a Sunday.
要是今天不用上班我也会爱上这的 来吧 快走吧
I would love it more if we didn’t have to work today. Come on, let’s go.
孩子 让我来吧
Let me open that for you, all right?
今天真热啊 拉利
Hot enough for you, Larry?
我说 哈里斯 有本事你把暖气再调高点啊
No, Harris, why don’t you turn up the heat?
好的 我会转告技师的
Okay. I’ll tell the engineer.
该死的杂种 周末居然不让开空调
Cheap bastards. Turn off the air conditioning on the weekends.
我们去海滩吧 – 别做梦了
Let’s go to the beach. – No.
你是说我们一辈子都要呆在这鬼地方吗 – 恐怕是了
We are going to be here our whole lives. – Yeah, I am afraid so.
不管了 我要去海滩 – 嘿 把那帐本还给我
I am going to the beach! – Give me those papers.
我要带着它们一起去海滩 – 不 我们哪也别想去
The papers are going to the beach. – We aren’t going.
你来拿啊 跟我一起来海滩吧
You want these? You’re coming to the beach.
看来真得去海滩啦 – 威尔森号♥准备出发
I guess we are going to the beach. – Wilson at the line.
太棒了 重复一遍
That was beautiful. Replay.
把那本子还给我
Give me those papers!
准备好去游泳了吗 – 最好别想
You think it’s safe to go in the water? – No, better not.
你刚吃饱了 我怕你下水后胃抽筋 – 胃抽筋我也得试试
You just ate. You might get cramps. – I’ll risk it.
马上回来为你送上更多热门歌♥曲 不过首先让我们一起来关注
We’ll get back to you with more tunes, but first we’ll hear…
气象中心的最新报道
the latest from Weather Central.
那儿的情况怎么样 伙计 – 咝咝 咝咝
What is happening out there, buddy? – Sizzle, sizzle…
热得苹果都烤熟了 噢 真烫
as the Big Apple becomes the Baked Apple.
真是难以置信啊 您能想象
You better believe that these are…
天哪 你能不能把那该死的机子给关了
Oh, Christ. Will you shut that thing off?
高温天气将持续到劳动节的周末
… continues before Labor Day weekend.
你会发现天气将变得 越来越热 越闷 越糟糕
It is going to be the four “H’s”: hot, humid, hazy, and horrible.
见鬼 这他妈算啥
This sucks. I am so unhappy.
我们应该去真正的海滩 – 不会有真正的海滩啦
We should be at a real beach. – There are no more real beaches.
我是说我们可以去钟斯海滩 然后漂浮在医院的垃圾堆之上
I mean we could go to Jones Beach and float around in the hospital waste.
不过科尼岛还是那么美丽
Then again Coney Island is always real nice.
我们可以漂到那去 看着死鱼在我们面前慢慢腐烂
We could go there and watch the fish disintegrate in front of our eyes.
慢着 慢着 让我瞧瞧 哥们 我立大功了
Wait a minute. Wait a goddamn… Hold the phone, buddy! I got it!
我发现200万美金啦 你的账本呢
I got the $2 million. Where are your pages?
拿上你的账本
Get your pages.
噢 好烫好烫 你绝对想象不到我发现了什么
Oh, my God! You are not going to believe what you see!
拿到了 – 翻到第28页
Okay. – Turn to Page 28.
27页后面那一页
Right after 27.
翻到了 – 是吗 你准备好了吗
Got it. – All right? You got it?
现在我要你翻到第41页
I want you to turn to Page 41 now.
好了 – 看到第18行
I got it. – Check out line 18.
找到了吗 – 是的
Okay? – Yeah.
你看到了吗 – 我看到了
You see it? – I see it.
看到了又怎样啊
What about it?
你真是个不开窍的老鼠屎
You are such a stupid piece of rat shit.
好烫 好烫
Hot!
当心你的脚下 – 我快成烤肉啦
Watch your step! – I am being barbecued here!
好了 Ok 好的 伙计 我会非常详细得跟你解释的
All right. Okay. All right, buddy I am going to explain it to you real slow.
好啊 – 好的
Good. – Okay.
在这项人身保险索赔计划书里 开出了不止一张赔偿支票
There’s more than one check issued on the same life insurance policy claim.
87年的12月开了一张 88年4月份开了一张 那一年的6月份又开了两张
One in December of ’87, another in April of ’88, and two more in June.
发现了有什么不对劲吗 – 哦 他死了四次
Making any sense? – Yeah, he died four times.
对 没错这家伙死了四次
Yes. According to this, he died four times.
这么说 有人把这计划书搞砸了 不会是我们吧
So somebody screwed up. It wasn’t us. Was it?
不 当然不是我们
No. It wasn’t us.
你还不明白吗 我们发现了一个200万的错误
Don’t you see? We just uncovered a $2 million error.
我们要成公♥司♥英雄了 我们要晋升了
We’re going to be heroes. We’re going up the corporate ladder.
我也有份吗 – 对 咱们都能晋升了
This is good for me. – Yes, this is good for you.
我也能升官了 – 我明天一早就去告诉卢麦克思
It’s good for me, too. – I’ll tell Lomax first thing in the morning.
是哪一页来着 – 不 拉利 我去告诉他
What page is it? – No, Larry. Let me tell him.
我们一起去告诉他 – 好 就这么办
We’ll both tell him. – Okay. Great!
瞧那 她叫什么名字
There is what’s- her-name.
别盯着她看
Stop staring at her.
这两个月来你一直都在提她
You’ve not shut up about her for two months.
为什么不直接约她出去 – 不 我不知道该和她说什么
Ask her out already, will you? – No. I don’t know what to say.
她是个暑期实习生 没准她下星期就走了
She’s a summer intern. She’ll be gone in a week.
可我还是不知道该说什么
No, I’ve no idea what to say.
就说 “Hi 我想约你出去” – 我不能那么说
Say “Hi, I want to go out with you.” – I can’t say that.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为这周围都是人
Because there are too many people around.
这里是纽约 这里除了人还是人
It’s New York City. There are always too many people.
抱歉 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
周末过得怎么样 鲍伯
Good weekend, Bob?
你得对她说点啥 – 闭嘴
You going to say something? – Shut up.
机不可失 失不再来 – 闭嘴
You are blowing it. – Shut…
算我求你了 闭嘴 行不
Please, shut up, all right?
真有你的
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
咱们放聪明点
Try witty.
就说 “你知道你穿什么最好看吗 ”
Say, “You know what would look good on you?”
“穿我” 怎么样 – 噢 天哪
“Me.” Huh? – Oh, please.
理查德 这招太妙了 – 够了 你给我听着
Richard, that is a very good line. – Enough, look…
如果我想要和她说话 我就会去和她说的 – 那你去啊
if I wanted to talk to her, I’ll talk to her. – Talk to her.
你会去和她说话的 – 是吗 别吵了
Would you talk to her? – Would you stop?
你要我去和她说话 – 是的
You want me to talk to her? – Yes.
去就去 给我闭嘴
Okay. Shut up.
那个
Excuse me.
我姨妈病得很重
My aunt is very sick.
你说什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我真不敢相信 我居然
I don’t believe this, she’s…
现在不是自暴自弃的时候 理查德
Now, don’t flagellate yourself over this, Richard.
你刚才做得很好 再试一次她就会跟你出去了
It was a very good effort. You’ll get her next time.
我为什么要那样说 拉利 我根本就没有姨妈
Why did I just say that? Larry, I don’t even have an aunt.
那又怎么样
So what?
一切都还好吧
Anything going on?
是的 就只有这些便条
There are these messages.
还有今天的销♥售♥研讨会 卢麦克斯先生 您要迟到了
And you are late for the creative sales meeting, Mr. Lomax.
抱歉 卢麦克斯先生 – 让我来
Excuse us, Mr. Lomax. – Let me get that, sir.
山姆 汉克 早上好啊
Sammy. Hank. How are you?
我叫理查德 帕克 先生
Richard Parker, sir.
我叫拉利·威尔森 – 无所谓
Larry Wilson. – Whatever.
没有来自多丽娜 或是玛萨的信件吗 朱迪
There’s nothing from a Doreena, a Martha, Judy?
没有 – 哦 那她们可真不走运
No. – Well, that’s their tough luck.
抱歉 卢麦克斯先生 – 干什么
Excuse us, Mr. Lomax. – What?
有些东西我们希望您能看看
There’s something we would like to show you.
别激动 别激动 今天是星期一 我们午饭后再谈 好吗
Wait. It’s Monday morning. After lunch, right?
午饭后有的是时间
Quite a bit after lunch.
咻 咻
Shoo.
好的 我知道了 弗兰瑟夫
Yeah, I got it, Francois.
两美元
That’s $2.
理查德
Rich.
看 卢麦克斯
Look at Lomax.
天哪
God.
噢 瞧那个美人儿
My God. Look at her.
偶滴神啊
My God.
老天 那男人真走运
Jesus. That guy.
豪华住♥宅♥ 海边别♥墅♥
Beautiful apartment. House at the beach.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!