而且说实话,你们的吉里米叔叔 现在有点累了
and honestly Uncle Jeremy’s a little tired right now
所以,为什么我们不做些…嗯… 长颈鹿怎么样?
so why don’t we do something like, uh… let’s say a giraffe?
我就是要自行车!
I just want a bicycle!
为什么这么大声和我说话?
Why-why are you yelling at me?
耍杂的,给我做辆自行车!
Whatever, make me a bicycle, clown!
好的,我给你做一辆
I’m gonna make you a bicycle.
但我实在不喜欢你这态度
But I don’t want to make you a bicycle.
闭嘴,有意思的家伙, 快给我动手做
Shut your mouth, funny guy, and make it!
来试试如果是个年龄相仿的舞伴, 你的表现会怎么样
Let’s see how you do with somebody your own age.
我会尽力的
I think I’m up to the challenge.
好啦,我们能过会儿再跳吗?
All right, will you save me a dance for later?
或许吧 – 好的
Maybe. – Okay.
拿去吧, 你个土狼 不用谢了
Go on, take it, you hyena.
不用谢了
Don’t say thank you.
嗨,你对这个真在行
Hi. You’re good.
刚才做的?这些都是小意思,上周我 整整做了个…
That thing? I’m just warming up. Last week I did a, uh,
威格力足球队,我都不知道放哪里好
exact replica of… to scale… of Wrigley Field.
哈! – 我说真的
Ha! – Honest to God.
我都不知道放哪里好 – 好吧,那我要辆跑车
I don’t have anywhere to put it. – Okay, then I’ll take a sportscar.
跳个舞怎么样?
How about a dance?
正如所愿
That’s what I really wanted.
你和部长结婚几年了?
So how long have you and the Secretary been married?
明年4月份就满30周年了
30 years next April.
噢,好浪漫啊
Oh, that’s beautiful.
而我们只忠诚了其中的2年
Yeah, and we were faithful for two of them.
什么? – 玩得开心点吧
Hmm? – Enjoy the party.
多谢
Thanks.
克里瑞部长 我是约翰 瑞恩
Secretary Cleary, John Ryan.
嗨,约翰 – 我只想告诉您…
Hi, John. – I just wanted to tell you how much
我很敬佩您发表的, 针对促进密克罗尼西亚经济发展的论文
I enjoyed your position paper on economic expansion in Micronesia.
你读过我的论文?
You’ve read my position paper?
那是在航海去百慕大时的事了
I read it while I was sailing my boat to Bermuda.
航海?
A sailor?
好孩子,请坐 – 喔,多谢
Good man, take a seat. – Oh, thanks.
你肯定还没听过我的演讲…
You didn’t happen to catch my speech
内容是关于巴拉圭国家债务以 及其货币供应量的问题
on the Paraguayan debt and money supply issue, did you?
当然听过了,简直是太精彩了
Are you kidding me? I thought it was great.
你的资本总额与负债成反比的观点…
Your argument for the inverse ratio
真堪称一绝啊
of capitalization to debt was genius.
但真遗憾,国会就是 那么的没远见
Now, if we can just get Congress not to be so shortsighted.
没错,说得好,这就叫“鼠目寸光”
Yes! Well put. “Shortsighted.”
约翰,跟我去外面…
John, what do you say you and I head out to the deck
抽跟雪茄吧? – 斯多吉?(一种雪茄品牌)
and light up a couple of cigars? – Stogies?
当然 – 没问题
Yeah. – Why not?
我们在那边失去了很多好朋友
It’s just that we lost a lot of really good men out there.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
格洛里亚,我想去外面 呼吸点新鲜空气
Gloria, I think I gotta go get some fresh air.
谢谢你陪我跳舞, 很高兴遇上你
Thank you so much for the dance and it was wonderful to meet you.
我真希望我能坚强点…
I wish I were stronger.
吉里米!
Jeremy!
吉里米,等等
Jeremy, wait up!
约翰 你是一个很精明的小伙子 谢谢
或许你可以帮我解释一些事情
看到甲板上的年轻人没?
看到了 是我儿子 托德
22岁了, 整个世界都在他眼前
他有那么多优势
那么多连我当年都不具备的优势
这么说也许不确切
他有着和我当年一样的条件
相当多的优势
我的疑问是
是什么让他如此阴郁?
也许他还没有找到感兴趣的事情
不 他说 他将从事艺术
但我看到的是什么
把他自己血一滴一滴的滴到油画布上
在用棍子把血抹开
你也知道 有些年轻人认为这就是艺术
是一坨屎!
社会对年轻一代的责任心
都到哪儿去了?
也许
也许他只是想试着找到他自己的路 自己的方式
我的意思是 你给他的压力太大了
或许是吧
也许
我应该由着他一点
也许
死亡 我他妈的爱死你了!
托德 说的好!
告诉大家你在说大海
噢…
这才只是开始
你就跳进了冰冷的海水中?
我不理解的是 为什么你可以冒着生命危险
去救一个陌生人呢?
19世纪伟大的哲学家叔本华
曾经说过
在那种情况下 当一个人看到别人处于危险当中
这时候意识的觉悟
就会占据他的大脑
知道那是什么觉悟吧?格洛里亚
是 什么? 那就是我们都是一个整体
分开只是
一个假象
我和其它人是整体
和英国首相是
和我外甥哈利是
和你是
和《What’s Happening!!》里的胖男孩是
还有奥尔森姐妹(一对双胞胎演员)
娜塔莉·波特曼(演这个杀手不太冷的小女孩)
写《Catcher in the Rye》的那个小伙子
耐特·金·科尔(一代爵士歌♥王)
卡罗特.托普(摇滚歌♥手)
Jay-Z(说唱歌♥星)
杨科维奇(摇滚搞笑怪人)…等等
还有哈里波特 要是他真存在的话
还包括大街角落里的鸡
还有你妈
我们都是整体 是吗??
这是我的手 这是你的
哦…
我的面颊
的确也是你的
这是我的嘴唇
是我的….
这都是根据叔本华先生的说法
他们都是整体
喔,那个竞选总统的家伙
Well, the guy wants to run for President.
噢,原来躲在这里, 找了你半天
Oh, so you’re hiding, I see.
他说莫比 迪克有性病…
He thinks Moby Dick is a venereal disease.
喔,笑死我了, 克莱尔…
Well, that’s what I need. Claire…
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
克里斯汀想和你聊聊 – 你们聊吧
Um, Christina wants to talk to you. – Fun’s over.
好的 – 刚才真是有趣
Yeah. – Funny.
富兰克林! – 你♥爸♥爸真有意思
Franklin! – What a great guy.
你今天很引人注目啊
You are a big hit at this wedding.
大家都很随和啊, 所以很谈的来
Well, everyone’s so nice. It’s easy.
他们都很虚伪 – 什么?
They’re all full of shit. – What?
参加婚礼的大部分人都是因我爹地而来, 却不是真心地为我姐姐感到高兴
Half of these people are here because of my dad.
他们都是屈服于权势的小人,马屁精
They’re all just, you know, suckling at the power teat.
喔,不,别这样想,他们来的目的…
No no. Come on, they’re here because
是为了证明真爱的存在…
they want to believe they’re in the presence of true love.
…这才是人们参加婚礼的原因, 他们相信真爱
That’s why people come to weddings, ’cause they wanna believe in true love.
什么是真爱?
What’s true love?
真爱就是两人心心相映
True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpoint in another.
喔,有点肉麻, 不过…我喜欢这个说法
Well, it’s a little cheesy, but… I like it.
我有一次在车尾的小贴纸上看到的
Uh, I saw it on a bumper sticker.
你等会会祝酒吗? – 是的
So, you gonna give a toast? – Yes.
紧张了? – 呃…嗯…有点
Nervous? – Mm… little bit. Um…
你打算说些什么?
What are you gonna say?
要看吗?
Would you?
藏在乳♥沟♥中?
You keep it in your cleavage.
我没有口袋可以放
Nowhere else to put it.
虽然平时我对(祝酒)不在行…
Normally, I’m not very good at these things,
但我想,这次我会做得很好
but I-I think this one’s pretty good.
我从来不认为我姐会找一个…
“I never thought my sister would find someone
像她自己一样留意别人看法的人 做老公
who cared about what other people thought as much as she did…
直到遇见到科雷…? – 没错!
until I met Craig”? – Yes!
多么好笑啊,因为那是实话, 人们喜欢这样的风趣
That’s funny! That’s funny because it’s true. You know, people like funny.
我知道,但你想用“人们喜欢听实话” 这点来造点笑料…
I know. But the whole funny-because-it’s-true bit
只对于小场合小事才会让人觉得有趣
only works if the truth is a small thing
像,“每个人都知道珍妮弗是购物狂”! 哈,哈,哈…
like “Everyone knows Jennifer likes to shop,” Ha ha ha.
我想你该谈谈人们内心的真实感触
I think you’re better off going with something from the heart, honestly.
我想人们会喜欢我的祝词的!
I think that people are gonna like this.
只怕他们会嘘你的…
I think you’re gonna hear crickets.
我想不会像你说的那样的 – 不然那就会鸦雀无声
I thing you’re wrong. – Sounds of silence.
不可能 – 好吧,你这可是自找的,我提醒你了
Nope. – Okay, go walk the plank.
我坚持我的主意 – 那就试试吧
Mmm-mm. I’m sticking to it. – Go ahead.
嘿,等我们在背门见面时…
Hey, meet me at the back of the room.
我就会对你说“早说了嘛,你不听”
I’ll be the guy waiting to say “I told you so.”
祝你好运!
Good luck!
然后,在我第9次戒毒后…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!