更喜欢哪个? 圣诞季节还是婚礼季节?
What do you like better? Christmas or wedding season?
葛瑞先生,你来回答这个问题 – 嗯…答案是…嗯…婚礼季节
Mr. Grey. – Yes, um, the answer would be, um…
婚礼季节? – 非常正确
wedding season? – Bingo.
我得去准备好我的西装, 对了,我们这次都扮谁啊?
I’m gonna go get my suit. Oh, now who are we this time?
嘿,我是卢 爱泼斯坦, 我向你们引见查克 施瓦兹
Hey, Lou Epstein, I want you to meet a real mensch, Chuck Schwartz.
别这样(多不好意思)
Oh, stop.
在进行这场 流传了千年的传统仪式的同时
And as we carry on the tradition of thousands of years,
让我们大家给予这对新人最崇高的敬意
we honor the eternal bond
为他们永恒的结合 和终身不变的誓言
that stretches through the ages.
我认识这对新人很多年了
I have known this couple for many years.
黛博拉,其实我是看着她长大的
Deborah I’ve actually known for her entire life.
她出生那天,我就在她们家
I was at her house when her parents brought her home from the hospital,
很荣幸地,我也参加了 她的医学院毕业典礼
and I was there the day she graduated from medical school.
我是在乔希开始他的戒律时认识他的
Josh I have known since his bar mitzvah,
你们这些经历过的人也知道
which those of you who were there
那可不容易,可以说是段煎熬
know it was not a very pretty sight.
但是他处理得很好,并挺了过来
But he has pulled himself together nicely,
这么年轻, 就使自己成为了一个不平凡而有用的人
and he’s grown into a remarkable young man himself.
搞定 – 他一直没有鼓起勇气…
Okay. – He never got the courage
约她出去,直到10 年后, 一次在急诊室
to ask her out, until 10 years later. Josh was in the emergency room,
他又见到了黛博拉
and he saw Debra again
他对他自己说 – 嗨!
and he said to himself… – Hi.
“等等,那就是我要娶的女孩子!”
“Wait! That’s the girl I’m going to marry!”
现在我宣布你们正式成为夫妻!
I now pronounce you man and wife.
玛佐托夫!(希伯莱语: 祝福你们!)
Mazel tov!
也祝福你!希望每个人合家欢乐!
Mazel tov, baby! From my family to yours, mazel tov. Beautiful.
哈瓦 那吉拉
♪ Hava nagila ♪
哈瓦 那吉拉
♪ Hava nagila ♪
哈瓦 那吉拉,吧 吧 吧
♪ Hava nagila, ba ba ba! ♪
笑死我了
Oh my.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的…(开玩笑)
You sly son of a bitch.
那吉拉,哈瓦 那吉拉
♪ Nagila, hava nagila ve’nismecha ♪
哈瓦 那吉拉,哈瓦…
♪ Hava nagila, hava… ♪
有人知道这是干什么的吗?
Does anyone know what this here is used for?
用来打劫胖子? – 不,不是的…
Rolling a fatty. – No, not…
不是– 你从哪里学来的?
not for… where’d you learn that?
想要每一层都能吃到?
You want to get a whole combination.
就得在中间和背面都抹上糖霜…
You gotta get the frostings in the middle and on the other end.
吧,吧,吧,吧… – 就这样,保持着,就这样…
♪ Ba-ba ba ba ♪ – That’s it, that’s it, that’s it,
继续!一起来!
that’s it! Come on!
大家都打扮得很漂亮…
You both look beautiful up there today,
特别是穿着洁白婚纱的丹比, 享受这一刻吧,过了明天…
particularly Debbie in that white dress. Enjoy it. After tomorrow,
你可不能和婚纱一起被送还回店里去
I don’t think you’re gonna be able to get away with wearing a white dress.
这样,就可以舀起来
Here, I’ll just pick this off,
还不够多…这就爽了
I’ll go grab another piece. That’s it.
呜! – 呼
Ooh! – Whoa.
说起这个古老的国家…
In the words of the old country…
为了美好的生活!(干杯) – 为了美好的生活!(干杯)
L’chaim! – L’chaim!
过来!
Come here!
帮我把这纸条交给那个金发小姐
I want you to take this note, bring it to that blonde girl.
快去…我会测测你跑多快…
Hurry, ’cause I’m gonna time you. Go!
嗨!
Hi.
谁让你给我的?
Who gave this to you?
在典礼上,我注意到你…
You know, I saw you at the wedding.
什么? – 你当时哭了
And? – You were crying.
真糟,居然被你看到了
Oh, shit. You weren’t supposed to see that.
你一定以为我是多愁善感…
Now you probably think I’m a big pussy.
不,你很讨人喜欢, 来吧
No, you were so sweet. Come here.
我知道我永远不可能 成为职业斗牛士
Look, I knew I was never gonna be a professional bullfighter,
但我就是有不成功不罢休的信念 – 你难道不害怕吗?
but that’s not why I did it. – Weren’t you scared?
不,我也害怕
Can I say yes?
桑吉 柯林斯 – 切克 芬德拉
Sanjay Collins. – Chuck Vindaloo,
很荣幸参加
excited to be here.
詹姆斯 杜 – 鲍比 鲜
Shamus O’Toole. – Bobby O’Shea.
鲍比·鲜 – 哈,哈!尽情狂欢吧!
And we’re gonna get drunk. – Ha-ha!
保持着那份爱… 保持着那份热情…
♪ Keep it comin’, love, keep it comin’, love… ♪
那是谁? – 喔,他?
Who is that? – Uh, him.
啊,我想那是他的孩子莱德尔, 那个患糖尿病的
Uh, I think that’s his kid Leonard. The diabetic.
那是谁? – 那是路易和金娜…
Who is that? – That’s Luigi and Gina’s
的孩子…银行家克里斯多佛
son Christopher. You know, the banker.
那是马里莎医生的养子布兰尼,兽医
Oh, that’s Mae Lin’s adopted son Benny, the veterinarian.
法兰西外籍军团?
The French Foreign Legion?
是啊,在那而我们失去了好多兄弟
Yeah. We lost a lot of good men out there.
喔!你攀登过珠穆朗玛峰?
Wow, really? Mount Everest?
那是伤心的往事了
I just don’t like to talk about it
在那里我们失去了很多好兄弟
because we lost so many good men out there.
噢!
Oh!
在那里…失去了很多好兄弟
Lost so many good men out there.
在跟纽约洋基的球赛上?
Playing with the Yankees?
对啊…
Yes, with the Yankees.
好多好手被纽约买♥♥走了, 他们的球迷还起哄…
You lose good men to trades and unruly fans.
这真令我伤心,我…我们换个话题好吗?
L… look, I don’t want to talk about it, I’m sorry.
腰上有纹身, 床上功夫一定了得
Tattoo on the lower back. Might as well be a bull’s-eye.
你知道么, 大家都说人类只利用了大脑 潜力的10%…
You know how they say we only use 10%/% of our brains?
嗯 – 而我想大家才发挥了10%不到的爱心
Mmm. – I think we only use 10%/% of our hearts.
我在你面前感觉好渺小啊
I feel so tiny in your arms.
真的么?你有多高啊?
Really? How tall are you?
6英尺5英寸(1米95)…但…
I’m 6’5″, but…
可我感觉就像4英尺高(1米2)
I feel like I’m four feet.
充满了诗意
And some poetry,
像莎拉 麦可拉伦的歌♥声那么悠扬
courtesy of Sarah McLachlan.
你是那么适合我
♪ You’ve been so good to me ♪
你让我痴狂
♪ You know you make me wanna shout ♪
一边跳,一边欢呼
♪ Kick my heels up and shout ♪
仰头欢呼!
♪ Throw my head back and shout! ♪
一边跳,一边欢呼! – 也!
♪ Kick my heels up and shout! ♪ – Yeah!
大家一起来,放松自己! – 欢呼!欢呼!
♪ Come on now, take it easy ♪ – ♪ Shout! Shout! ♪
放松!欢呼! – 嘿…嘿!
♪ Take it easy! Shout! ♪ – ♪ Hey-ay-ay-ay! ♪
嘿…嘿!
♪ Hey-ay-ay-ay! ♪
嘿…嘿!
♪ Hey-ay- ay-ay! ♪
嘿…嘿!
♪ Hey-ay-ay-ay! ♪
嘿…嘿!
♪ Hey-ay- ay-ay! ♪
嘿…嘿!
♪ Hey-ay-ay-ay! ♪
嘿…嘿!
♪ Hey-ay- ay-ay! ♪
嘿…嘿! – 棒极了!
♪ Hey-ay-ay-ay! ♪ – ♪ All right ♪
欢呼!欢呼! – 感觉棒极了!
♪ Shout! Shout! ♪ – ♪ All right ♪
欢呼!欢呼!欢呼! – 感觉棒极了!
♪ Shout! Shout! Shout! ♪ – ♪ All right! All right! ♪
对着新娘! – 现在,稍停…
The bride! – ♪ Now, wait a minute… ♪
好了,来吧, 让我们记住这一刻!
All right let’s go, let’s go, let’s make a memory!
让你再来一次怎么办? 再冒险一次?
What are you gonna do for an encore? Walk on water?
好家伙 他把我也给带上了
Great guy. He brung me along, too.
上帝,来吧,切进去,你能做到!
Jesus. Come on! Get in there. You can do it!
想要享受蛋糕的美味, 就不能这样切!
You want that cake! You don’t treat cake like that.
对待蛋糕要像对待女士一样! – 给她一个吻,像这样
You gotta treat cake like a lady. – Give her a kiss. Look at that.
天那…在他们所有人的面前
Oh my God, in front of all of ’em!
吧,吧,吧! 啊,哈,哈!喔…不!
Ba ba ba. Ah-ha-ha! Oh-ho!
然后每个人都说: “这个只会输的混♥蛋♥!”
And then everyone said, “Jabroni!”
只会输的混♥蛋♥! 这个家伙,真不可思议!
Jabroni! This fucking guy, unbelievable!
来!
Hop in.
每个人都像我们这样试试!
Now spread it around on each other.
拍张照片吧,大家都这么开心!
We need a picture of this They’re crazy!
巴乔!巴乔!
Bacio! Bacio!
狂欢开始! 狂欢开始!
Time to party! Time to party!
来吧,这个镜头很难得的, 拍张照!
Come on, we need a picture. Get a picture.
你是那么适合我!
♪ You’ve been so good to me ♪
令我痴狂!
♪ You know you make me want to shout! ♪
一起跳,一起欢呼
♪ Lift my heels up and shout! ♪
仰头长呼…
♪ Throw my head back and shout! ♪
一起跳,一起欢呼! 大家一起来!
♪ Kick my heels up and shout! Come on now! ♪
嘿…嘿!
♪ Hey-ay-ay-ay! ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!