The Brazilian girls were very nice. They seemed like–
哦, 吉里米,我愿意!
Oh, Jeremy, l do!
我爱你 -我爱你
l love you. – l love you.
不敢相信他们要结婚了
l-l can’t believe that they’re getting married.
你不觉得太快了点吗?
l mean don’t you-you think that’s really soon?
你知道的,格洛里亚 她是冲动型的
Well, you know Gloria. She’s impetuous.
无论何时何地何物, 她想得到的就要得到
Has to have what she wants when she wants it.
她十三岁生日时就要我们给她
Well, we had to give her a Sweet 16
开十六岁生日宴会岁生日 你还记得把
on her 1 3th birthday. You remember that.
是的,我记得 但是这是–
Yeah, l remember, but this is–
老爸, 这可是婚姻大事啊!
Dad, this is marriage!
她知道她想要什么的
When you know what you want, you know what you want.
那么…
So…
你喜欢什么花呢?
which of these do you like?
嗯…
Um…
我呢, 可以用那些大点的锥形组合
well, l could– l could go with the tall tapered arrangement
比如说用郁金香,苍兰跟兰花
with, uh, tulips and freesias and orchids,
或者是那些
or l could go with a votive
玫瑰或者百合 我也不知道
of roses and lilies, l don’t know.
克莱尔宝贝 – 嗯?
Claire bear. – Yeah?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
听着…
Look…
我们永远不知道
we have no way of knowing
未来 会有什么结果
what lays ahead for us in the future.
我们唯一能做的就是
All we can do is
用现在所拥有的信息
use the information at hand
来作一个最好的决定
to make the best decision possible.
会没事的
lt’s gonna be fine.
你的人生会是很美好的 – 是的
Your whole life is gonna be fine. – Yeah.
生日快乐啊
Happy birthday.
不能因为生气就破坏传统啊
Can’t let a little pissing and moaning break tradition.
哦是吗 是今天了
Oh right, that’s today.
看你现在…开始看书了
l see you’ve been getting into a little light reading.
不是我的, 是帮朋友买♥♥的
That’s not mine. l bought that for a friend.
是吗
Yeah.
你过的怎么样啊?
So how have you been?
不错啊,真是好极了 – 很好
Great. Really spectacular. – Good.
做了些什么呢? – 嗯, 你也知道
What have you been up to? – Eh, you know,
照旧啊,混入婚礼
this and that. Crashing weddings.
一个人? – 不,不是一个人
Alone? – No, not alone.
那和谁一起?
Well, who have you been crashing with then?
切斯
Chaz.
切斯? – 切斯
Chaz? – Chaz.
约翰,你根本不认识切斯– – 我当然认识了
John, you don’t even know Chaz– – Yes, l do.
他是个不错的人 我们一起参加了个舞会
He’s a great guy. We’ve been having a ball together.
好了, 听着 我到这里来是想
All right, look, l wanted to come by here
告诉你我感到很难过
and tell you that l feel really bad
对我们之间的事
about everything that’s happened between us.
我们之间的友情对我真地很重要
Your friendship means a lot to me.
我很想念你
l miss seeing you.
我知道,我–
l know, l–
听着, 其实我也为你高兴
look, l’m– l’m happy for you.
高兴你能找到自己的另一半
l’m glad you found someone.
听你这样说我
l can’t tell you how glad it makes me
真的感到很高兴啊
to hear you say that, man.
来,让大熊抱抱
Get on in here, let the big bear
你知道我是爱你的
get his paws on you. You know l love you.
很高兴见到你啊 -我也很高兴见到你
lt’s good to see you. – Good to see you.
你真的过得好吗? 看上去不像啊
Are you sure you’ve been– this does not look like a guy
哦, 我知道
who’s been okay. – Oh, l know.
这里看起来象个猪窝 – 看起来像个疯狂的舞厅
lt’s like a pigsty. – lt’s like a mosh pit in here.
听着,我要结婚了
Listen, l’m getting married.
出去 – 什么?
Get out. – What?
你刚刚说为我感到高兴啊
You just sat there and said that you were happy for me, that l’m–
我已经奄奄一息 在读”不要自寻短见” 类型的书
l’m hanging by a thread. l’m reading don’t-kill-myself books.
你不是说那不是你的书吗 – 别管这书
You said that the book wasn’t yours. – Don’t worry about the book.
的确不是我的 我只是看看
lt isn’t mine, but l glanced at it.
约翰,我们16年的朋友
John, you’ve been my friend
现在我要结婚了
for 16 years. l’m getting married.
我要你当我的伴郎
l need you there to be my best man.
请你给我走吧!
Kindly leave!
我想… -请…!
l’m try– – Kindly leave.
你能来对我意味很重
Would mean a lot to me if you came.
哦,我猜也是这样 乡巴佬
Oh, l bet it would, hillbilly.
什么?!
What?!
贱白鬼! – 你在说什么呢?
White trash! – What are you talking about?
滚! 滚!
Out! Out!
你♥他♥妈♥的一定要来参加我的婚礼
You better get your ass to that wedding.
你找… – 切斯住这儿吗?
Yeah? – Hi, is Chaz here?
切斯,有人来找你了!
Chaz, there’s someone here to see you!
把你那他妈的滑板拿走
Pick up your fucking skateboard!
切斯?
Chaz?
你♥他♥妈♥的要干什么?
What the fuck do you want?
我是约翰·贝克伍德
l’m John Beckwith.
吉里米·格雷的朋友
l’m friends with Jeremy Grey.
你♥妈♥的♥怎么不早说呢
God damn it, why didn’t you say so?
来,哥们,拥抱一下
Come here, brother! Give me a hug.
来点真的!
Bring it in for the real thing!
坐吧
Have a seat. Yeah.
你可真该死!
God damn you!
你不知道,我差点让你玩完了
l almost numbchucked you, you don’t even realize.
是吗!
Ouch!
是啊 – 嗯
Yeah. – Hmm.
这是你的房♥子?? – 不不
ls this your place? – No. No no no no no.
不,我和我妈住 – 哦
No, l live with my Ma. – Oh.
你饿吗?
Yeah. You hungry?
嘿,妈,拿点肉卷来?
Hey, Ma! Can we get some meatloaf?
切斯,我想不用了
Chaz, l think l’m okay. l had a bite
我来之前已经吃过东西了,谢谢 – 真的不用了?
right before l came over. Thank you. – You sure?
我的好徒弟怎么样了? – 吉里米, 大男孩, 他–
So, how’s my protege? – Jeremy, boy, he–
是啊, 吉伯
Yeah, J-bone.
吉伯, 你可能不相信 他就要结婚了
J-bone is– believe it or not, he’s getting married.
什么?!
What?!
真是个白♥痴♥!
What an idiot!
真是太失败了!
Oh, what a loser!
好啊, 好啊! 我们的机会就更多了
Good good! More for me and you.
更多– 更多–
More for– more for–
我要走了
l gotta go.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, babe, yeah.
你去做你想做的吧
You do whatever you have to do.
谢谢 -要坚强啊
Thanks. – Okay, be strong.
我就像活在梦里一样!
l’m just living the dream!
不…敢…相…信…啊…
That’s unbelievable.
我感觉就像…..哇
Oh, man, l feel like, ”Wow!”
你知道吗, 我来的时候 我不知道会怎么样
lt’s like l come over, l don’t know what to expect.
说真的,我一进来….
l gotta be honest, l come in, it’s like,
不太感觉像找我的支持者
a little like l’m trying to get my bearings.
又是卡♥通♥ 又是你妈妈 但看起来你还是老样子
There’s cartoons, your mom, and it’s like, you still got it!
看看她!
Look at her!
”就像活在梦里一样” 我喜欢这种感觉!
”Just living the dream,” l love that!
你知道吗? 我要来点肉卷 我们还是来点肉卷吧
You know what? l will have some meatloaf. Let’s have some meatloaf.
你要吃?
You want some?
我知道你会… 嗨, 妈!
l knew you’d come– Hey, Mom!
肉卷!
The meatloaf!
我们现在就要! 肉卷!
We want it now! The meatloaf!
她在干什么呢? 我从来不知道她在后面干什么
What is she doing? l never know what she’s doing back there.
”就像梦里一样” 你哪里钓来的马子?
”Just living the dream.” Where did you get that girl?
她真靓! – 我昨天钓来的
She’s hot! – l got her yesterday.
昨天? – 是啊
Yesterday? – Yeah.
我骑车去附近一片墓地
l rode my bike over to a cemetery nearby.
她男朋友刚刚离去