我指是时候送他们回家了 – 沙克,别做傻事
l mean, it’s time to send them home. – Sack, don’t do anything crazy.
放松, 我只是要吓吓他们
Just relax, l’m just gonna scare them a little bit.
随你便
All right.
右边!
To the right!
啊!
Argh!
噢-呜! – 啊
Oo-ooh! – Ooh.
我中弹了! – 哦, 他妈的
They got me! – Oh, shit.
我中弹了! – 哦, 他妈的
They got me! – Oh, shit.
啊! 天哪!
Ow! Jesus!
你还好吗,哥们? – 嗨,别跟我来这套虚的
You okay, buddy? – Oh, don’t ”okay, buddy” me.
听着,我们过来是告诉你 我们要骑自行车出去逛逛
Look, we just came by to say we’re gonna take a little bike ride
然后等我们回来后再来看你
and then we’re gonna come back and check up on you.
好好照顾他,好吗? 我希望你 能让我的好朋友恢复得活蹦乱跳
And take care of him, okay? l want you to get my little angel up and running.
坚持住 – 我希望你骑的车会翻掉
Hang in there. – l hope you flip your bike over
把你的门牙给撞掉 你这个自私的混♥蛋♥
and knock your two front teeth out, you selfish son of a bitch!
你让我做替死鬼, 约翰!
You leave me in the trenches taking grenades, John!
♪ Ch-ch-ch-uh, ch-ch-ch-uh ♪
♪ Ch-ch-ch-uh, ch-ch-ch-uh ♪
♪ ln the summertime when the weather is hot ♪
♪ You can stretch right up and touch the sky ♪
♪ When the weather’s fine you got women ♪
♪ You got women on your mind ♪
♪ Have a drink, have a drive ♪
♪ Go out and see what you can find ♪
♪ We’re no threat, people ♪
♪ We’re not dirty, we’re not mean ♪
♪ We love everybody, but we do as we please, when the weather’s fine ♪
♪ We go fishing or go sailing in the sea ♪
♪ We’re always happy ♪
♪ Life’s for livin’, yeah, that’s our philosophy… ♪
♪ Dah, dah-dah, dah, dah… ♪
运气不好,拉尔夫… – 伦道夫
Tough luck, Ralphie boy… – Randolph.
我在看电视呢
Shh. l’m watching my stories, man.
我们雇你来这做的吗?
ls that what you get paid to do?
绝对没错
lt’s exactly what l get paid to do.
告诉我克莱尔在哪里?
Look, l want to know where Claire is.
她骑车去沙滩了
She took a bike ride down to the beach.
和谁?
With who?
和那个婚礼上来的
With that fellow from the wedding
那个人见人爱的小子
that everyone seems to be so fond of.
那么你是做风险投资的?
So you’re a venture capitalist?
具体干些什么呢?
What does that mean?
哦.实际上那没什么意思
Oh, it’s really not that interesting, actually.
你听起来对此不是很热心
You don’t sound very enthused.
哦,不,只是–
Oh, no, it’s just–
你知道, 反正开始了
you know, things started happening
你就继续做下去
and you go down a road and you think
开始想只是想 做段时间看看
it’s just for a little while.
然后你就不知不觉的投入
And then you get caught up in it
然后就陷进去
and you’re kind of into it
而且忙得根本没有时间
and just don’t even have time
问问自己… 在你反应过来之前
to really ask questions about it. And before you know it
发现这根本不是你想要的…
you’re living a life that you didn’t set out to, or that you intended to.
你懂我的意思吗?
Do you know what l mean?
我懂
Yes, l do.
生命中可能有很多
l think that there’s some great things
美好的事情等着我去做
that l’d like to do,
或者说我能够去做
that-that maybe l’m capable of, hopefully.
是吗? 比如说呢?
Oh, yeah? Like what?
不知道
l don’t know.
看吧 我还年轻
We’ll see. l’m still young.
其实…
Well…
你已经不那么年轻了
you’re not that young.
对不起啊
l’m sorry.
把手伸过来
Give me your hands.
我知道这个游戏
l know this game. Okay.
别怕嘛,我又不会咬你的
l’m not gonna bite you.
你想随便玩玩呢 还是来真的?
Do you want it full speed or half speed?
来真的吧
Full.
你永远都打不到我的
You’re never gonna hit me, l don’t think.
我反应很快的
l’m pretty quick.
怎么了?
What?
在你开始之前,我的手必须要先到位 – 你认为我这么玩违规了吗?
Let me get settled before you go. – You didn’t approve of that?
当然了,因为你应该–
No, because you’re supposed to–
你得让我把手 先放回去的吧!
You gotta wait until l put them back!
快来!
Come on!
那你跟沙克呢?
So what about you… with Sack?
你们合的来吗?
ls that a good thing?
我想我们还可以吧
Yes, l think it’s a… good thing.
听起来可不像这样啊
You don’t sound very enthused.
确实是的
l am.
我…嗯..认为是的
l– well, l mean, l think l am, l–
我–
l’m–
没事
Okay.
我..你知道..我们…
l g– you know, we’ve just been
我们最近为将来 做了好多打算
talking so much about the future lately
而且,呃..我总认为我们会结婚的
and, uh… l mean, l always assumed that we would get married.
但是呢…
But, uh…
我有些害怕
l’m scared.
真的
l am.
不过每个人婚前
But l think that that’s how everyone feels
都会有这种感觉的,是吧?
before they’re about to get married. l mean,
你不这么认为吗?
don’t you think?
算了,还是不要回答了
Yeah, no. Don’t answer that.
我已经计划好了 我打算就这么办了
That’s my rationalization and l’m sticking to it.
了解
Fair enough.
我不是故意想要八卦的
And l don’t mean to pry.
你是的
Yes you do.
不管怎样,反正是总之这样了 我只希望你–
Well, however it works out, l hope you–
呃,我只希望你知道
uh, l hope you realize
你应得到一个真正好男人的爱
that you deserve somebody great.
我有件事想宣布
l have an announcement.
虽然我们一直在说再等等,但是呢
l know that we said we were gonna wait, but, uh,
感受到这个周末的气氛
given the spirit of this weekend
然后嗯…
well…
克莱尔,来
Claire, come on.
起来 起来,起来
Come on. Come on come on, it’s okay.
起来,起来
Come on! Come on.
克莱尔跟我要结婚了
Claire and l are getting married.
太好了沙克 真是太好了!
Good, Sack. That’s wonderful!
太好了 – 太好了!
Wonderful. – Wonderful!
就应该这样! 就应该这样!
Way to go, man! Way to go!
克莱尔宝贝 你可一点都没向我透露过
Claire bear, you never told me!
两个伟大的美国家庭
Two of the great American families.
克莱尔, 你真是给了大家一个惊喜! – 是的
Claire, you took us all by surprise! – Yeah.
是啊 – 太好了! 太好了!
Yeah. – You’re good! You’re good!
能, 能给我一分钟吗?
Can-can you just give me one minute?
当然! – 好的
Yeah! – Okay.
太好了
Great.
恭喜你啊,年轻人
Congratulations, young man!
欢迎成为家庭的一分子! – 真是太好了!
Welcome to the family! – This is wonderful!
听着,哥们,我很抱歉 大局已定了,好吗?
Look, kid, l’m sorry. You win some, you lose some, right?
我们还是回去吧 – 不行,我不能–
Let’s go home. – No, l’m not–
我不能– 我不能这样做 -你在说什么呢?
l can’t– l can’t do that. – What are you talking about?
听着,我想我爱上她了
Look, l-l think l’m in love with her.
我,我,我看,你是疯了
Yeah, l-l-l think– l think that you’re nuts.
我就是这么想的
That’s what l think.
我要跟她说明一切
l’m gonna tell her the truth.
我的老天爷啊!
Jesus Christ!
嗨 – 嗨!
Hey. – Hey!
你好吗!
How are you!
好了, 听着, 格洛里亚 你知道我一直都认为
Okay, listen, Gloria, you know that l think
你是个很好的女孩 一个非常好的女孩
that you’re an amazing person, a really amazing person,
但是我觉得我应该跟你坦诚些
but l feel like l have to be upfront with you.
我认为我们的关系 只能维持到本周末
l-l-l really don’t see this relationship going further than this weekend.
可我很爱你!
But l love you!
是啊,但是我相信随着时间变迁
Yeah, l think you’ll learn as time goes on
你就能够认识到