我完全是因为你已经为爱沦陷了 才留下陪你的
l’ll stick it out with you because you’re desperate.
我需要朋友 – 那我就努力再…
l need the big guy. – l’m gonna try to give you
给多一点时间 因为有人搞不定啊
a little bit more time, because somebody can’t close.
明白 – 如果你要我帮忙的话
Fair enough. – But if you want my help,
你就要仔细听着 第一 不准再这样扭扭捏捏了
you gotta listen. Number one: Stop being a pussy.
第二 你要主动出击
Number two: Make a move.
第三…
Number three…
你也知道的….
you know it.
能把果子汁给我吗? 作为我发言的结束?
Could you pop the syrup for me? Just as a top off?
下面呢,塔托(独行侠的伙伴)
Here’s what’s gonna happen, Tonto.
大脚卡车要加点调味料
Kimosabe’s gonna have some flavor,
我自己单独吃 – 我们不一起吃?
l’m gonna choose not to eat with you. – We’re not gonna eat together?
不,我要给电池充充电
No. l like to recharge my batteries,
把发动机的火熄了 然后挂上空挡休息
and shut down the engines, and get myself back to neutral.
我吃完后再跟你说话
When the meal’s over with, l will talk to you.
不过不是说昨晚的事
l don’t want to get into what happened last night,
因为那只会使我生气 先过了今天
’cause it’s only gonna make me mad. Let’s get through today,
盯住目标 专心致志
let’s keep our eye on the prize, let’s focus,
把这事给了结了 – 收到
and let’s close some ass. – Noted.
能说些不会让你生气的话吗?
Can l tell you something without you getting angry?
我爱你
l love you.
对,就是你,哥们
Yeah, you, big guy.
我也爱你
l love you too.
你好
Hello.
奇巴斯特, 我是沙克 – 沙克大少!
Trapster, it’s Sack. – Sackmaster!
婚礼怎么样啊? – 当然很无聊啦,不过…
How was the wedding? – Oh, it was boring, you know,
单身宴会绝对太爽了
but the bachelor party, of course, rocked.
我们给海迪找了几个小婊♥子♥
We got Heidi a couple of those fucking sluts
还记得吗,环境组的那几个?
from the environmental group, remember them?
不是吧! 你是不是又上了?
No way! Did you tap that again?
家里上了一次 出租车上也来了一次
Once at my place, then once back in the cab.
我靠! 小婊♥子♥!
Damn! Sluts!
克莱尔怎么样啊?
Oh, how’s Claire?
还在寻找她的人生目标吗?
Still trying to figure out what she’s doing with her life?
克莱尔? 她…你也知道 这个, 这个, 我也不知道
Claire? She’s, you know, whatever, l don’t know.
每次都像个失调的孩子 要试着拯救世界
She’s saving the world one maladjusted kid at a time.
不过结了婚就会变的
But that’ll all change when we’re married,
因为我要的是老婆 而不是革命志士,对吧!
’cause l want a wife. l don’t want a fucking martyr, right?
明白,老友
l hear that, my friend.
嗨,哥们,听着 我呢…
Hey, man, listen, l-l-l-l got–
你还记得那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗?
do you remember that private detective we used
那个我们用来陷害讨厌鬼 谢尔森 莱曼的私♥家♥侦♥探♥?
to set up that fucking Shearson Lehman prick?
汤米 方诺那个贱♥人♥?! 他可是意大利鬼中的天才
The big sleazy, Tommy Gufano. He’s a wop genius.
就是他,我需要帮我搞臭两个人
Yes. l need you to get some dirt on these two guys
约翰跟吉里米 瑞恩 他们是来自新罕布♥什♥尔州兄弟俩
John and Jeremy Ryan. They’re brothers from New Hampshire.
是搞个叫什么”圣洁衣裤”N.P.O. (非盈利组织)
They got some sort of N.P.O. called ”Holy Shirts & Pants.”
我会调查清楚的 – 好极了 兄弟
l will check into them. – Excellent, bro.
你最大吗! – 放轻松
You da man! – Take it easy.
沙克呢?
Where’s Sack?
哦,他, 他还是感觉不是很好
Oh, he’s– he’s still not feeling very well.
那我们不管他了 “木管乐曲”号♥准备出发吧
Well then, ”The Woodwind” takes off without him.
约翰,我的孩子 – 什么事?
John my boy. – Yes?
我们在逆风航行
We’re tacking back round.
帮我个忙, 把帆松松
Do me a favor, ease the sheets,
船头三角帆转到右舷
swing the jib starboard.
好的, 我–
Okay, let me–
好的
Okay.
马上就好
One minute.
嗨,你还行吗? – 嗨
Hi. How’s it going? – Hi.
哦,就是帮你♥爸♥爸 在这里调整一下三角帆
Oh, just swinging the jib here for your dad.
右舷…要把它调整过来 然后把松一下风帆
Starboard. Trying to get it over here and crease the sheet.
但是右舷在这里
Um, but starboard’s this way.
是啊,我在想… – 是啊
Oh, that’s right. What am l– – Yeah.
我在想什么呢? – 我来帮你
What am l thinking? – l’ll help.
好了 – 等等,等等
Okay. – Hang on, hang on.
当心三角帆 – 哦
Watch the jib boom. – Oh.
好了,推,往这边推
All right, push it. Push it this way.
哦,好了,好多了
Oh, yeah. Yeah, this is better.
加油, 使劲 – 来了
Come on, use some muscle. – There we go.
行了, 很好, 完成了!
All right, that’s good. Done. Done.
我以前老是跟新西兰佬出海
You know, l’m used to sailing down under with the Kiwis,
所有的东西都是反方向的
so everything is backwards.
就连冲水马桶的水
Even the toilets– when you flush them,
也是反方向下去的
the water spins the opposite way.
你要是没见识过会被吓到的
Really freaks you out the first time you see it.
约翰,我的孩子
John my boy,
到这里来
come on up here.
帮我把把舵
Man ”The Woodwind” for a while.
我来了
On my way.
你♥爸♥爸说这附件有个不错的沙滩
Hey, your dad was telling me about a great beach near here
有空一起去坐坐吧
that maybe we could check out
如果我们回去后你想去的话
if you have any interest when we get back.
好的
Yeah.
太好了,在船上很容易把人弄糊涂的
Great. Okay, it can get confusing up here.
如果你有什么问题就叫我
lf you have a problem, just give me a call.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
大家都是怎么去那个海滩的呢?
Now how would one get to this Sook’s Bend?
实际上骑自行车就行了
Actually, it would be a really nice bike ride.
大家都准备好了打鹌鹑么?
Everything’s ready for the quail hunt!
打鹌鹑?
For the quail hunt?
是啊,是家庭传统嘛
Yeah. lt’s a– it’s a Cleary family tradition.
那么,我想你不把我算进去…
Well, l think you might have to deal me out on this,
因为我们要去… – 少废话,我坚持你要去
’cause we were gonna– – Nonsense, l insist.
约翰 你可要去啊, 你肯定会喜欢的 你肯定会喜欢的
John, you gotta go! You’re gonna love it! You’re gonna love it!
沙克 甜心 你身体不好还打猎吗?
Sack, honey, um, you’re a little bit sick for hunting.
不,亲爱的,我没问题
Oh, no, l’m great! Honey, l’m great!
哦,我可要去,对吧,对吧?
Oh, l’m going! Right? Right?
好的,你去吧
Okay. You’re going.
那待会儿见 – 待会儿见
So, l guess l’ll see you later. – See you later.
放松点,好吗?
Just take it easy, okay?
好的 – 好的
Okay. – Okay.
环境先生同时还是个猎人
Mr. Environmental is also a-a hunter.
这种身份组合还真有意思
lt’s kind of an interesting combination.
我打鹌鹑,吉里米!
l hunt quail, Jeremy!
这里鹌鹑数量过多
They’re overpopulated in this region and they’re decimating
他们大量食用昆虫的幼虫 你♥他♥妈♥的对此有什么意见吗?!
the grub worm population. You got a fucking problem with that?!
我对你的衣着 还有你对于大家的观点
Not nearly as much as l do with the, uh, attire that you have on,
比打鹌鹑更有意见
or just your general point of view towards everybody.
不过还是打鸟去吧 我真的很兴奋
But let’s go kill some birds. l’m psyched.
你以前打到过鹌鹑吗?
Have you even shot one of these things before?
我们认识17年
The whole 17 years we’ve known each other,
我一直从前往世界各地的 打猎旅行中溜走
l’ve been sneaking off to go on little hunting trips around the world.
不,我连鹌鹑是什么都不知道
No, l don’t even know what the fuck a quail is!
我也觉得很荒谬 比如为什么还要穿迷彩服呢?
l feel totally ridiculous. Like why do l have to be in camouflage?
难道这样那些 大坏鹌鹑就看不见我了?
So the big bad quail doesn’t see me?
我知道, 就像感觉 为什么我们不试着打些刺♥激♥的
l know. lt’s like, why can’t we hunt something cool
比如猛禽, 或者说鹰什么的 长着利爪的东西?
like a hawk, or an eagle, or something with some talons?
那会很刺♥激♥, 你意思是 打些大型的野兽, 甚至是大猩猩…
That’d be awesome. You mean, something like big game even like a gorilla…
是的, 大猩猩!
Yeah. Gorilla!
或者说犀牛… – 犀牛!
or rhinoceros… – Rhino!
或者说活人? 那能让你真正兴奋起来
or a fucking human being? That’ll get you jacked up.
那稍微有点过了
That’s a little heavy.
我的意思是, 就像你在捕猎一个人
l mean, like– you’re hunting a human being right now,
最危险的游戏
the most dangerous game.
就像有个相称的对手 而不是说一个武装起来的人…
Like a worthy adversary. Not a human being that’s armed…
哦,如果他是没有武器的… – …但是是个聪明– 聪明的人
Oh, if he wasn’t armed. – …but a clever– a clever human being
一个熟悉雨林或者森林的人 – 或者说一个坏人
who knows the jungle, or the woods. – Or like a bad guy.
那两个人有点什么不对劲啊
There’s something not right about these guys.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?