Claire?
怎么? – 原来在这里
Yeah? – There you are.
你看到沙克了吗 我觉得他情况不是很好
Have you checked on Sack? l think he’s pretty sick.
真的吗? – 是的
Oh, really? – Yeah.
好的,嗯 我马上就进去
Okay. Yeah. No, l’ll be right in.
嗯,我应该去看看他了
Um, l should– l should go check on him.
对,是啊… 我们可以换个时间一起走走
Yeah, sure, okay. Yeah, we’ll take a walk some other time.
克莱尔
Claire.
嗯?
Mm-hmm?
算了,迟些再说吧
l’ll– l’ll talk to you later.
好的
Okay.
哦, 不
Oh no.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你看,克莱尔,嗯…
Well, Claire, um…
我的头都伸到马桶里了
my head’s buried in a toilet.
你认为我怎么样? 难道你自己都看不出来吗?
What do you think? Why don’t you do the math, okay?
宝贝,有时候脆弱点没什么的 现在这里只有我
Honey, it’s okay to be vulnerable sometimes. lt’s just me.
是啊,是啊, 你能不能别跟我玩 从你妈妈那里听来的心理学术语
Yeah, you can just cut that psychobabble bullshit that your mom tells you, okay?
好的 – 嗨,你真的想帮忙?
Right. – Hey, you wanna help me out?
对吧,对吧? 为什么不帮我拿瓶七喜?
Do ya? Do ya, kid? Why don’t you go get me a 7-Up, okay?
好吗,因为我想–
All right, ’cause l think l’m–
我想我又要脆弱了
l think l might get vulnerable again.
他妈的怎么回事啊?
What the f– fuck is going on?
轻点,别把我爸吵醒
Shh, shh, shh! You’ll wake my dad.
我仔细想了下 你之前跟我说的话
Baby, l started thinking about what you said before
我意识到问题的关键在于 我应该大胆尝试(做♥爱♥方式)
and l think the problem is l am not being adventurous enough for you!
格洛里亚, 我敢肯定 我说的可不是这个
Gloria, l am pretty sure that is not what l’ve been saying to you.
嘘!宝贝…
Shh! Baby…
我要让你梦想成真
l’m gonna make all your fantasies come true.
但这不是什么梦…
But this is not fant–
我爱你
l love you.
♪ Till l drive you away ♪
♪ l know what you’ll say ♪
♪ You say oh ♪
♪ Someone you know ♪
♪ But l promise you this ♪
♪ l’ll always look out for you ♪
♪ Yeah, that’s what l’ll do ♪
♪ l say oh ♪
♪ Oh-oh ♪
♪ l say oh ♪
♪ Oh-oh-oh ♪
♪ l saw sparks ♪
♪ Yeah, l saw sparks ♪
♪ l saw sparks ♪
♪ Yeah, l saw sparks ♪
♪ l saw them ♪
♪ La la la. ♪
格洛里亚,睡吧,宝贝
Gloria, go to sleep, honey.
不是格洛里亚
lt’s not Gloria.
我的老天啊!
Jesus Christ!
在餐桌上我们来电了,对吧?
We had a moment at the dinner table, didn’t we?
不,不,我们之间根本没感觉
No. No, we did not have a moment at the dinner table.
有,我们之间有感觉!
Yes! We had a moment.
如果我们之间来电的话 我在那里能感觉出来
l was right there. Todd, l would have noticed if there was a moment.
没有那回事 – 我给你画了一幅画
There was no moment. – l made you a painting.
什么?
What?
我给这幅画起名”庆典”
l call the painting ”Celebration.”
是激♥情♥与野性
lt’s sexual and violent.
我想你会喜欢的
l thought you might like it.
不
No.
快,快藏起来 – 不, 我们要跟大家公开
Hide! You gotta hide! Yes. – No. They need to know about us.
没问题的 – 不,不,不,快藏起来!
lt’s okay. – No no no no. Hide hide hide!
求你了,求你了
Please please please.
你要藏起来,藏起来 不是那儿,不是那儿!
You gotta hide, you gotta hide! Not there. Not there!
我感觉不爽– 你这样我感觉非常不爽!
l’m not comfortable– l’m not comfortable with that!
让我们玩肚子下的小棍棍! – 什么肚子下的小棍棍?
Let’s play tummy sticks! – What’s tummy sticks?
我可不想玩肚子下的小棍棍! 快躲进衣柜里面
l don’t want to play tummy sticks! Get in the closet.
没关系的,我一年前就这么玩过了
lt’s okay, l was where you were a year ago.
你!快他妈的藏到衣橱里去!
Get in the fucking closet right now! You go get in the closet!
藏到衣橱里去! 藏到衣橱里去!
You go get in the closet! You go get in the closet!
藏到衣橱里去! 藏到衣橱里去! 快!
You go get in the closet! You go get in the closet! Go!
我恰当的时候会出来的
l’ll pop out at the right moment.
不,不要出来
No, you will not!
一切都好吗? 我听到有些声音
Everything okay in here? l thought l heard something.
我刚才做了个恶梦
l was just having a bad dream.
哦
Oh.
我很了解这种感受
l know about bad dreams.
你知道托德…
You know, Todd…
有时会在夜晚
screams
大声尖叫
at night sometimes.
医生把它叫作黑夜恐怖症
You know, the doctors call it night terrors.
但我不是很明白
l don’t know.
嗯?
Hmm?
好吧,那么
Oh. Okay, then.
好好休息吧
Sleep well.
黑暗里一点都不恐怖
There’s nothing terrifying about the night.
现在,你听着,让我睡睡觉
Now, listen, if you let me go to bed and get some sleep
我们明天再说这个,行吧
then l– we can talk tomorrow.
你不会为我留出时间的
You won’t make time for me.
如果你让我睡觉的话 我只能–我…
lf l get my sleep l’ll have to– l’ll–
我会非常乐意为你留出时间 跟你谈谈…一些事情
l’ll love to make time and talk about, uh, uh, different things.
譬如说画画
Like paintings.
真是期待明天的到来啊
Can’t wait for tomorrow
我能够恢复些精力 然后跟你分享些东西
when l got energy and l can really share some stuff.
好的
Okay.
噢,那将会很美妙 – 你睡吧
Oh, it’s gonna be great. – You sleep.
嗯.好了, 很好
Mmm. Okay. That was nice.
真是太好了! 求你让我睡觉吧
That was nice! Please let me just sleep.
我真♥他♥妈♥的受够了!
l can’t take this fuckin’ shit anymore!
来了啊! 大男孩! 到这来
There he is! lt’s the big guy! Get in here.
我可是等着你来享受这满桌的东西 你想吃什么都有
Wait till you see the spread. Anything you want.
是啊, 想吃什么就快吃
Yeah, well, get what you want to go.
再过25分钟渡轮就开了 我们要离开这里
The ferry leaves in 25 minutes. We gotta get outta here.
哦, 你怎么了? 吃点东西吧
Whoa, what’s your problem? Have some of this stuff.
我昨晚就没怎么睡觉 真是饱受煎熬
l didn’t get a lot of sleep last night, John. l’m fried.
床垫太软? – 对,有可能是因为这个
Soft mattress? – Yeah, that could’ve been it.
有可能是因为床垫太软 又或者是由于午夜的强♥奸♥…
lt could have been the soft mattress. Or, it could’ve been
又或者是发生在我房♥间内的 赤♥裸♥,同性恋的艺术行为
the midnight rape… or the nude, gay art show that took place in my room–
其中一样大概 加深了缺乏睡眠的影响–
one of those probably added to the lack of sleep–
尝尝这种烤饼吧,太好吃了
Try one of these scones, you’re gonna love ’em.
我有点被刺♥激♥过度了 没胃口吃, 走吧
l’m a little traumatized to have a scone. Let’s move.
你能不能等等? 用眼药水真是适得其反
Will you slow down for a second? The whole eyedrop thing backfired.
根本没起作用 她被迫离开我去陪他
Okay? lt didn’t work. She had to leave me and go attend to him.
干什么这样看我?
Why are you looking at me like that?
你爱上这个姑娘了
You’re falling for this broad.
没有,我们才认识!
No! l just met her.
一点没错,我要走了
Exactly. l’m gonna go.
你不能走 – 看看我
You can’t go. – Watch me.
我扭扭屁♥股♥就走人了
Watch me take this on down the road.
如果你走了,格洛里亚肯定无所适从 进而大发脾气
lf you leave, Gloria is gonna freak out and throw a shit fit,
然后整个屋子就会进入紧急管制状态…
and it’s gonna go into crisis lockdown mode here at the house.
我才他妈的不管呢!
l don’t give a baker’s fuck!
昨晚, 我的嘴里塞着我的袜子 还被胶带给封上了!
l just had my own sock duct-taped into my mouth last night!
哇,什么? – 对, 袜子
Whoa, what? – Yeah, the sock
就是那双我昨天穿着的袜子
that l wore around all day,
我穿着玩球,满是臭汗
playin’ football in, pouring sweat in,
的那双袜子塞到了我的嘴里 然后从胶带从外面封上了!
was shoved into my mouth, and there was duct tape over it!
那么, 我们就谈谈这个吧 我可是个你可以倾吐的对象
Well, let’s talk about it. l’m a good listener.
我可没兴趣说这个事.明白吗?
l’m not in a place to discuss what happened. Okay?
昨晚,我感觉自己就像 《被告》中的茱蒂 福斯特一样(被轮♥奸♥)
l felt like Jodie Foster in ”The Accused” last night.
我要回家 要去看芬克斯塔医生
l’m gonna go home, see Dr. Finkelstein
我要告诉他… 我们现在有了好多新问题
and l’m gonna tell him… we got a whole new bag of issues,
有关老妈的问题可以先放在一边了 我要走了
we can forget about Mom for a while. l’m gonna go.
随你的便
Suit yourself.
规则第一条
Rule #1.
规则第一条: 永不遗弃任何一个傲客伙伴
Rule #1 : Never leave a fellow crasher behind.
我简直不敢相信你这么自私 – 我需要你
l can’t believe how selfish you are. – l need you.
需要帮忙的朋友 真是个累赘啊
A friend in need is a pest.