向右散开 4-3-4阵式 Z型斜向传球
Split right, 434-Z-Slant.
让它自然发展
Let it develop and trust it.
好好打 去吧
Trust it. Make the play. Go.
他来了 D
Here he comes, D!
42号♥ 准备 开始
Forty-two! Set, hut!
你哪根筋不对 我们是同队的
What’s your problem? We’re on the same team!
叫他们好好打
Make them commit. Make it so. Make it so.
预备 开始
Set, hut!
你们快分开 别打了
Hey! Break it up! Break it up now!
我受不了了 你想跟我打吗
I can’t take that! Man, you want some of me?
回去
Get back there!
回去
Get back in the huddle!
好 开始吧
All right, let’s go.
14号♥ 预备 开始
Fourteen! Set, hut!
华许 你看到了吗 那很成功
That’s it. Walsh, did you see that? That’s success!
拉芬
Ruffin!
拉芬 你搞什么
Ruffin! What the hell is the matter with you?
我只是打到哨音响起 教练
Just playing till the whistle blew, coach.
胡扯
Bullshit!
你觉得你是唯一 有权生气的人吗
You think you’re the only one who has a right to be pissed off?
你觉得你是 唯一遇到困难的人吗
You think you’re the only one that’s had it rough?
拉芬 起来… 够了
Ruffin, get up. Get up, Ruffin. That’s enough.
去喝口水
Go water down.
奥利佛 你还好吗
-Oliver, you okay? -Yeah.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我们到底在做什么 杰克
What the hell are we doing out there, Jack?
我们试着用转向战术 准备下一场比赛啊
We’re trying to run a Veer. We’re trying to get ready for Xavier.
是吗
Really?
感觉好像在伤害自己
Feels a lot more like Bloody Knuckles to me.
好像只是对着墙猛打 杰克
I mean, it feels like we’re just punching walls out there, Jack.
我是说 我们没帮到他们
I mean, we’re not actually helping them.
反而让他们更糟了
We’re bringing the worst out in them.
连我都更糟了
Shit, we’re bringing the worst out in me.
而这是为了什么
And for what?
为了争取一些
So that we can collect pity applause
同情的掌声吗
in front of every college in the conference?
你不认识瑞克·托利
You didn’t know Rick Tolley.
我认识
I did.
他丧生的那一天说过…
And on the day that he died, he said…
人们评判我们的唯一标准
…the only thing that they judge us on,
唯一重要的事 就是胜利
the only thing that counts, is winning.
其它都不重要
Nothing else matters.
所以我们怎么做 我们如何缅怀他们
So, what do we do? How are we honoring their memory?
我们组成了一支 赢不了球的球队
We put together a team that doesn’t win. Can’t win.
这一周 这个赛季 也许永远都不会赢
Not this week, not this season. Hell, maybe not ever.
我们没带给他们光荣 杰克
We’re not honoring them, Jack.
我们使他们蒙羞
We’re disgracing them.
我不干了
I’m done.
教练 别叫我坐冷板凳
Don’t bench me, coach.
-天啊 奈特 你没睡吗 -现在不想
-Jesus, Nate, have you even slept? -Not now.
在我们第一次 主场比赛前不想
Not before our first home game.
听着奈特 你的肩膀伤得不轻
Now, look, Nate, your shoulder is in bad shape.
休息会让你恢复的
The rest is gonna do it some good.
不 不会的 休息是没用的
No. No, it ain’t. The rest ain’t gonna do it good.
奈特 我没有怀疑你的勇气或干劲 好吗
Nate, I’m not questioning your courage or your drive, okay?
-我的肩膀没事 -这肩膀
-My shoulder’s fine. -This shoulder?
它受得了撞击吗
It’s ready to take the field? It’s ready for hits?
-我的肩膀没事 -行还是不行
-My shoulder’s fine. -Yes or no?
-肩膀没事 我行 -这一边呢
-My shoulder’s fine. Yeah. -This one?
-它可以受得了这样的撞击吗 -我的肩膀没事
-Can it take hits like that? -My shoulder’s fine.
不会比那还重了
Gonna be a lot harder than that.
我的肩膀没事
My shoulder’s fine.
跟我说话
Talk to me.
教练
Oh, coach.
那是我的球队
That was my team.
他们把它交到我手上
They left it in my hands.
奈特啊 不… 他们没有
Oh, Nate. No, no, no, they did not.

No.
他们只是离开了
They just left.
那为什么
Then why?
为什么 教练
Why, coach?
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don’t know.
委员会今天早上投票 解除你的职务了
The board voted you out this morning.
什么 我能问为什么吗
What? May I ask why?
拜托 唐 你只是临时的解决方案
Come on, Don. You were always a temporary solution.
罗兰辞职后 你自己那样说的
You said it yourself after Roland resigned.
你只是个绷带 记得吗
You were just a Band-Aid, remember?
这和美式足球队有关吗
Is this about the football program, Paul?
空难的伤害太深了 唐
The crash just cut too damn deep, Don.
受伤的不只是球队 也不只是学校
It’s not just the team that’s bleeding. It’s not just the school.
而是整个城镇
It’s the entire town.
你知道安妮现在怎么样吗
Do you have any idea what it’s like for Annie right now?
她不能看报 或看电视新闻
She can’t read the paper. She can’t watch the news.
她甚至每次去上班 都会想到美式足球
She can’t even go to work without being reminded of football…
这让她想起空难 想起我死去的儿子
…which reminds her of the crash, which reminds her of my dead son!
保罗…
Paul.
这和美式足球无关 对吧
This isn’t about football, is it?
而且这无关安妮 与这个城镇也无关 保罗
And this isn’t about Annie. And this isn’t about the town, Paul.
这是关于你失去了儿子 我很遗憾
This is about the loss of your son. And I’m sorry.
但是除非你找到 走出伤痛的力量
But until you find the strength to deal with that pain…
一切都不会变好
…nothing’s going to get any better.
不管你开除了多少校长 保罗
No matter how many presidents you fire, Paul.
就要打烊了 对不起
Just about closed. Sorry.
我太太告诉我 你们有全亨丁顿最好的苹果派
My wife tells me you’ve got the best apple pie in Huntington.
这要看苹果的品质
Depends on the apple.
你介意我尝试一下吗
Well, do you mind if I try?
安妮
Hey, Annie.
-安妮·坎崔尔 -对
-Annie Cantrell? -Yeah.
-谢谢你 -不客气
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
葛瑞芬先生
Mr. Griffen?
我想我们还没正式认识过
I don’t believe we’ve been formally introduced yet.
我是杰克·兰格
I’m Jack Lengyel.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道唐·戴蒙这周失去了工作
I understand Don Dedmon lost his job this week.
他很有能力 他会找到工作的
He’s well-qualified, he’ll find a place.
如果你对球队的表现 有什么意见…
You know, if you have a problem with anything that happens on the field…
怪我 别怪他 我才是教练
…blame me, not him. I’m the coach here.
球场上的一切是我的责任 不是他的
And what happens out there is my responsibility, not his.
你不是这里的人 去年11月你不在这里
You’re not from here, you weren’t here last November…
所以我不期望你能了解
…so I don’t expect you to understand this.
这跟球场上的事情无关
This is not about what happened on that field.
这是关于 降临在这个镇上的事
This is about what happened to this town.
这不是一场比赛
This is not a game.
我为你的儿子感到很遗憾 葛瑞芬先生
I’m real sorry about your son, Mr. Griffen.
他是很棒的一位跑卫 你一定非常以他为傲
He was a hell of a running back. I bet you were real proud.
请别讲得好像你认识他一样
Please don’t talk about him like you knew him.
我过去以他为傲 现在也是一样
I was proud of him, and I’m still proud of him.
他说得对 你知道吗
He was right, you know.
-谁说得对 -你的朋友托利
-Who was right? -Your boy Tolley.
赢球是一切 其它都不重要
Winning is everything and nothing else matters.
我自己也这样说了许多次
I mean, I’ve said that so many times myself…
多得已经算不清楚了
…l’ve lost count. You know?
不论是任何国家的 任何运动都一样
And it doesn’t matter in what sport, and it doesn’t matter what country…
任何成功的教练 都相信这句话
…any coach who’s worth a darn in this business believes those words.
这是事实
Fact.
然后我来到了这里
And then I came here.
我人生第一次
For the first time in my life…
也许是运动史上的第一次
…hell, maybe for the first time in the history of sports…
它突然变得完全不真实了
…suddenly, it’s just not true anymore.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!