Well, that’s not dumb.
他们的四分卫非常冷静
Their quarterback’s gotta have ice in his veins…
直到最后一刻
but he’s gotta still be able to make decisions
都可以做决定
until the last possible second.
把球给我… 他得分了 迅雷队加油
Give me that ball! Give me the ball! He scores! Go, Herd!
看看他每次做那动作时
Oh, look at that hit. Every time he commits.
他就可以往外传球 你们好
He gets the option to get the ball outside. Hey, guys.
对不起 我们要找教练
Sorry. We’re looking for coach.
今天不是在这里
Not in here today, guys.
对不起 教练 我们来看影片
Sorry, coach, we just came to watch some film.
(纪念马歇尔)
你说在练习之后去找你
You told us to meet with you after practice.
-下一次 -是的 先生
-Next one. -Yes, sir.
颜色有点冲突 对吧
Colors clash a bit, don’t they?
真了不起 教练
That’s first class, coach.
真了不起
First class.
你们慢慢来
You guys take all the time you need.
12号♥ 你攻击 让我看看你的本领
Your offense, 12. Show me how it’s done, now.
黑色18号♥ 预备 开始
Black-18! Set! Hut!
快跑 就是这样
Move! That’s it!
就是这样 保持移♥动♥ 快跑
That’s it, go! Move! Go! Move! Go! Move!
瑞德·道森教练 这看起来像是转向战术了 对吧
Coach Red Dawson, looks a little something like the Veer, doesn’t it?
有一点点像…
Little bit. Little bit.
我喜欢
I like it.
再来一次 往右边
One more time. Go to your right side.
他们看起来还不错 教练
They don’t look half-bad, coach.
-左右两边都不错 厄尼你看到了吗 -看到了
-Don’t look half-bad left or right, Ernie. Did you see that? -I did.
我昨晚在玩数据
I did. I was playing around with the numbers last night.
你知道现在大学美式足球 先发球员的平均年龄吗
You know the average age of a starter in college football these days?
-不知道 快跑 -20岁10个月
-No idea. Go! -20 years, 10 months.
你知道你的球员的平均年龄吗
Now, you know the average age of your players?
-不知道 -18岁7个月大
-No. -18 years, seven months.
那就是我们 厄尼 年轻的迅雷队 我喜欢
That’d be us, Ernie. The Young Thundering Herd. I like it.
我喜欢 你介意我引用吗
Oh, I like that. Do you mind if I use that?
不介意 我已经订做汗衫了
Hell, no. I’m already making T-shirts.
(马歇尔足球队赛程公布)
你觉得这个怎么样
What you think about this?
“年轻迅雷队”
“The Young Thundering Herd.”
我喜欢 乔治 你可以给我一件吗
I like it, George! Can you get me one of those?
(马歇尔大学对摩海德州立大学 1971年9月18日)
我们练习过了
We’ve practiced.
我们有战术
We have a plan.
现在是比赛日了
And now it’s game day.
奈特·拉芬 你是这支球队的队长吗
Nate Ruffin, are you the captain of this team?
对 教练 我是
Yes, sir, I am, coach!
你何不带大家上场呢
Well, why don’t you take us onto that field?
大家起来
Everybody up! Come in here!
60分钟 我们打到吹哨为止 你们知道该怎么做
Now, 60 minutes! We play till the whistle blow! And you know how we do.
-我们是… -马歇尔
-We are? -Marshall!
-现在上场比赛吧 -好
-Now, let’s take it to the field! -Yeah!
他们来了 是马歇尔年轻的迅雷队
And here they come, the Young Thundering Herd of Marshall!
杰克…
Jack! Jack!
是比赛日了
Game day.
欢迎来到肯塔基州摩海德 摩海德州立大学…
Welcome to Morehead, Kentucky, where the Morehead State Eagles…
将在1971年球季开幕战
…take on the Thundering Herd of Marshall University
对上马歇尔大学迅雷队
in their 1971 season opener.
马歇尔大学去年球季尾声 遭受一场悲剧
The Marshall Thundering Herd was marked by tragedy last season…
但他们又以全新教练及成员回到场上
…but they are back in the saddle with a new coach, a new team…
体育协会史上首次有球队以新生球员先发
…and for the first time in NCAA history, true freshmen in their lineup.
各位先生女士
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
摩海德老鹰队要上场了
the Morehead State Eagles are taking the field.
-你觉得怎么样 -很棒 教练
-How you feeling? -Feeling good, coach.
觉得很棒
Feeling good.
加油…
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!

Oh, no.
那是擒抱 怎么可以擒抱 那是擒抱 裁判
That’s a clip! Where’s the clip on that? That’s a clip, ref!
没关系…
It’s all right. It’s all right.
他被撞伤了
They hit him low. All right?
他被撞伤了
They hit him low. All right?
我没事…
I’m all right. I’m all right.
我们希望他不会又伤了肩膀
We hope he didn’t re-injure his shoulder…
但我在记者席上都能听到撞击的声音
…but I could hear the hit from up here in the press box.
25号♥的奈特·拉芬被撞倒
Number 25, Nate Ruffin, got blindsided and…
无法阻止回攻员
-could not stop the return man.
现在多得6分后 摩海德州立大学以29比6领先
And now, with the extra point, Morehead State is leading 29-6.
马歇尔的球迷现在一定很失望
The Marshall faithful cannot be happy now.
奥利佛… 强右
Oliver! Oliver! Strong right!
交换…
Switch! Switch!
40号♥ 预备 开始
Forty! Set! Hike!
该死
Damn it.
真可惜
That’s a shame.
你必须假装看别的方向…
Gotta look him off. If you look him off…
你不必把球丢出去 你前面还有20码
And you don’t have to throw it. You had 20 yards in front of you.
开始
Hut!
-球… -去抢球
-Ball! Ball! -Get on the ball!
球不是这样传的 你必须传给我
That ain’t a pitch, you gotta get me the ball.
-我丢球时 你就要接好 -你必须传好
-Lf I make the pitch, catch the ball. -You gotta get it to me.
我们必须振作我们的线卫
We gotta shake it up here. We gotta start blitzing our linebacker.
29号♥被撞得很重 他站不起来
That’s a hard hit on number 29. Twenty-nine is down and he’s not getting up.
我在名单上看不到29号♥
I don’t see number 29 on my roster here.
马歇尔这次的
There’s just so many new faces
新面孔真是多
on this Marshall University Thundering Herd team.
你站得起来吗
Can you shake it off or not?
道森…
Dawson! Dawson!
你觉得如何 我们必须得三分
What do you think? We gotta get three points.
我们不得分 就会一蹶不振
We don’t get any points on the board, we’ll lose them.
好吧 我们需要三分 这会提振士气
All right, we need our three. It’s gonna help out the morale.
把踢球球员送进去 我们结束前要得三分
Send the kicking team in. Let’s go. Gotta end this game with three points.
把踢球球员送进去 快点
Yeah. Send them in. Kicking team, let’s go.
道森 让他们上场
Dawson. Send them in!
下达战术 瑞德
Call it in, Red!
下达战术
Call it in!
派他们上去
Send them in!
踢球…
Kick it! Kick it!
射门小组 上场吧
Field-goal unit! Let’s go!
快去
Let’s go!
这些孩子很有奋战精神
These kids do have plenty of heart,
只不过技术和经验都还不够
but just not enough skill or experience…
无法在这种层次竞技 而这次输球后
…to compete at this level. And with this loss…
下周对赛维尔大学的首次主场比赛也不容易
…next week’s first home game against Xavier University won’t be any easier.
这将是马歇尔大学在空难后 首次主场比赛
The Xavier game will be the first home game since the devastating crash…
当时共有75名球员 和球迷丧生
…that killed 75 players and fans.
在这次痛苦的失败之后 马歇尔球迷一定在想
After this painful loss, the Marshall faithful must be wondering…
重回球场的决定是否正确
…if they’ve done the right thing.
把它捡起来
Pick it up.
捡什么 我的球衣
Pick what up? Pick my jersey up?
那不是你的球衣 是乔胡德的 快把它捡起来
It ain’t your jersey, it’s Joe Hood’s jersey. Now, pick it up.
-谁是乔胡德 -你不认识他
-Who’s Joe Hood? -You don’t know him.
我不会再说一次 马上把它捡起来
I’m not gonna ask you again. Now, pick it up!
老兄听着 我来这里是要打球的
Look, man, I came here to play ball,
我会尽量保持尊敬的态度
and I’m gonna be as respectful as I can be…
但现在是我在为这球队打球 我是33号♥
…but I’m the one playing for this team now. I’m number 33.
那是我的球衣 我想怎样就怎样
That’s my jersey. I’ll do whatever I want with it!
不准打了… 听我说 马上分开…
Hey, break it up! Break it up! Listen to me, break it up right…
梅克史托斯的脚踝只是扭伤 所以星期六应该就会好些
Well, Meckstroth’s ankle’s just a sprain, so he should be better by Saturday.
麦多的腿筋也会没问题
And Meadows’ hamstring, it’s okay too.
拉芬的肩膀呢 医生怎么说
What about Ruffin’s shoulder? What’d the doc say?
-看来不妙 -我想最好别让他出赛
Well, it ain’t good. I think we better sit him, Jack.
他不会喜欢这样的
Well, he’s not gonna like that.
他也不会喜欢试图用另一只手写字的
Well, he ain’t gonna like trying to write with the other hand, either…
如果他硬要上场就会这样
…and that’s what he’s looking at if he keeps going.
好 我们看看他在训练时的表现 谢谢你
Okay, well, let’s see what he can do in practice. Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!