-瑞德 我有什么选择 -大卫·华许
-Red, what are my choices? -Dave Walsh.
结实 臂力好 又可信赖
Solid athlete. Solid arm. Solid kid.

Okay.
还有谁
Who else?
-杰克 就这样了 -就只有一个人选
-Jack, that’s it. -That’s it, 10?
就这样了 教练
That’s it, coach.
好 各位 竞争能造成进步
All right, guys. Competition breeds improvement.
我们需要多一点选择 我们要多观察
Now, we need options here. Let’s look around, keep our eyes open.
我们需要会跑 臂力强的人
We need legs, hands and a decent arm.
就在那里 谁是86号♥
Right there. Who’s 86?
那是瑞奇·奥利佛 来自阿♥拉♥巴马的接球员
That’s Reggie Oliver. Receiver from Alabama.
贝尔·布莱恩亲自打电♥话♥给我推荐他
Bear Bryant called me personally, actually, to recommend him.
-你想让他试四分卫吗 -除非你觉得不妥
-You wanna try him out at OB? -Unless you think it’s a bad idea.
-我们把他推到极限吧 -好 教练
-Let’s push them to the limit, men, huh? -Right, coach.
动作快点
Come on, hit it, now!

Check!
不行 教练
Not good, coach.
(美式足球热加温 秋训开始)
詹姆斯… 过来这里
James, James. Get over here.
你应该往球门跑
That’s supposed to be a post route.
-球门 -球门
-Post? -Post.
你知道球门路线和旗子路线的差别吧
You do know the difference between a post route and a flag route?
不 教练
No, coach.
好 你看到那里有一个大球门吗
All right, all right. You see the big goalpost there?
所以大家才叫它球门路线 你直接往球门跑
That’s why they call it a post route. Post. You head right to that post.
切十码到球门
Cut 10 yards, to the post.
看到达阵区角落的塔门吗
See the big pylon down at the corner of the end zone?
我们叫它旗子 好吗
That’s what we call a flag, all right?
所以当你跑旗子路线时
So when you’re running the flag route…
跑十码到达阵区角落的旗子
…10 yards to the corner of the end zone, to the flag.
-好吗 -我懂了
-All right? All right. -I got it.
再做一次
Do it again.
(“我们会照规矩打” 兰格承诺扎实根基)
快点
Come on! Let’s go!
速度很好 布斯…
Nice speed, Booth! Nice speed!
速度很好 老弟
Nice speed. Shalhoop. Hey.
-你在做什么 -我踢球啊 教练
-What are you doing? -Oh, I kick the ball, coach.
但是你踢完以后还是要跑
But after you kick it, son, you’re still a football player.
做得好 乔治 过来这里…
Good job, George. Good job, George. Come here, come here.
-51号♥ 你叫什么名字 -克里欧
-What’s your name, 51? -My name’s Creole.
克里欧 记忆法也有极限的
Creole. This Redbook’s taking me only so far.
厄本奈克 我需要名字
Urbanek, I need names.
今天下午在所有头盔写上姓
Last names on everyone’s helmet. All right? This afternoon.
好 克里欧 这个人比你重75磅 好吗
Now, Creole, the man outweighs you by 75 pounds. Okay?
当你撞向他时
When you’re hitting him up high…
他每次都会让你倒地 知道吗
…he’ll beat you and you’ll be on your ass every time, all right?
你必须身体放低撞他
You gotta come in here, you gotta get him low.
撞他的腿部 好吗 你要这样阻止他通过
Get him in the legs, okay? That’s how you’ll keep him from coming through.
-身体放低 -他身体放低 那我该怎么办
-Stay low on him. Low, man. -What should I do if he goes low?
好问题 乔治说 如果对方放低 他要怎么办
Good question. George says, what does he do if he goes low?
51号♥放低 拍他头部 你就闪过去了
Five-one comes low. Head slap and you’re around him.
就是这样 狠狠拍他的头
Like that. You see that? Head-slap the shit out of him.
(嘉德纳)
-组第二队 麦纳利 -我们没有第二队 杰克
-Give me second team, McNally. -We don’t have a second team, Jack.
该死 没关系 我们是有第二队
Shit. Okay, yeah, we do have a second team.
杰克森 厄本奈克
Jackson! Urbanek!
兰格 麦纳利 道森
Lengyel, McNally, Dawson…
站在这里排好 攻击线 看好了
…line up here. Offensive line, watch this.
-教练 你没有穿装备 -你只管打球 欧森
-Coach, you don’t have any pads on. -Now, you just play ball, Olson.
四分卫仍然站着
Ouarterback’s still standing.
大对大 我们可以进行攻击
Big on big. We can run an offense.
我们可以救一个年轻人的命 强力I 大对大
We can save a young man’s life. Come on, now. Power I. Big on big.
我们的攻势有大♥麻♥烦 教练
We got a huge problem on the O-line, coach.
我不认为这是因为 防守线很强的关系
I don’t think it’s because the defensive line is so spectacular.
没错…
No. No.
强力I 我很喜欢它 所以把它用在这里
Men. Power I. You know I’m a fan of it, that’s why I brought it here.
我在过去两个星期里 发现它没有效
I have learned in the last two weeks that it is not working.
所以我们现在 就把强力I丢弃不用
So as of right now, the Power I goes in the trash…
也不要跳蚤攻势 双重反向…
…along with every flea-flicker, double reverse…
或是你们笔记中的任何招式
…and every other trick play that you may have in your playbook.
把它们丢掉 该是简化的时候了
Get rid of it. Men, it is time to simplify. Ball.
用心去想
So put our heads together here.
你们用过最简单…
What is the simplest offense…
而又能赢得比赛的攻击 是什么
…that you have ever run and actually won a football game?
任何主意都好 没有对错
Any idea’s a good idea. No right or wrong in here today,
我们来讨论吧
men, let’s talk it out.
总是可以用转向战术
Well, there’s always the Veer.
转向 有意思 说说你的看法 瑞德
The Veer. That’s interesting. Talk that out, Red.
转向战术是一种选择性攻击 把阵势拉开
Well, the Veer’s an option offense. Spreads things out.
让焦点分散
Takes the focus off any one man.
这是设计给 攻击线不强的球队用的
It’s designed for teams that don’t have a strong offensive line.
我们球队正是如此 我们可以向谁请教
Now, that is us in a nutshell. Well, who runs it that we can talk to?
是比尔·欧曼在休士顿想出来的
Bill Yeoman came up with it at Houston…
除了西维吉尼亚大学外 只有德州在用
…but other than West Virginia, no one really runs it outside of Texas.
-西维吉尼亚用转向战术 -对
-West Virginia runs the Veer? -Yeah.
杰克 那太疯狂了
Jack, that’s crazy.
我们是死对头
We’re rivals.
你觉得他们会请我们吃午餐 把战术书交给我们吗
You think they’ll invite us to lunch and hand over their playbook?
他们不必请我们吃午餐
They don’t have to take us out to lunch.
我们会在半路自己买♥♥
We’ll pick some up on the way.
摩根城 转向战术 我喜欢
Morgantown. The Veer. I like it.
八次东南区冠军 瑞德
Eight-time Southern Conference Champions, Red.
杰克… 我必须告诉你
Jack? Jack, I gotta tell you,
我真的不觉得这是个好主意
I really don’t think this is your best idea.
-瑞德 很高兴再次见到你 -教练
-Red! Good to see you again. -Oh, coach.
-你好吗 -你好吗
-How are you? -How are you?
-而这位一定是… -杰克兰格教练
-And this must be? -Coach Jack Lengyel.
杰克 我是巴比·鲍登 很荣幸认识你
Jack. Bobby Bowden. Pleasure to meet you.
很荣幸认识你
It’s a pleasure to meet you.
巴比 谢谢你 今天抽空和我们见面
Bobby, thank you for taking the time with us today.
-我的荣幸 没问题 -太好了
-My pleasure, not a problem. -All right.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
所以我等不及想知道 我能为你们做什么呢
So I can’t wait to hear. What can I do for you boys?
重点是…
Well, the thing is…
教练…
…coach…
我们想在今年采用转向战术
…we’re thinking about adopting the Veer this year.
我了解你是靠它吃饭的…
Now, I understand that to be your bread and butter, as it were.
我们只是希望我们来这里
We’re just hoping that we could come down here and maybe…
也许你能指点我们一下
…you could give us a few pointers.
-指点 -诀窍
-Pointers? -Tips.
和意见 你愿意提供的都可以
Advice. Anything that you’d be willing to show us.
我们真的很感激 因为你经营得非常好
Well, we’d really appreciate it. You seem to be the man who runs it so well.
他真有一套
He’s good.
-你是最会用转向战术的人 -大家是这么说的
-You’re the best at the Veer. -That’s what they say!
我直接来请教专家
I’m coming straight to the man.
瑞奇 我帮你买♥♥了汉堡
Reg, I got your burger.
-薯条有加辣豆汤吗 -卖♥♥完了
-Chili on the fries? -They were out.
史崔屈 如果你只能做到这样 今年会很难过
Come on, Stretch. Gonna be a rough year if that’s the best you can do.
什么
What?
战术书 研究报告 比赛影片
Playbooks. Research. Game film.
需要复♥制♥任何东西 只要叫凯蒂帮忙就好
Need anything copied or dubbed, just see Kitty down the hall.
教练 你是说真的吗
Coach, you serious?
当然 我们整年都碰不到你们 所以管他的 学吧
Sure. We don’t play y’all this year, so, what the heck? Have at it.
只是当你们用完之后 记得放回原位
Just make sure you put everything back where you found it.
说定了
Deal.
这些在亨丁顿会很管用的
You grow them big down in Huntington, I’m telling you.
对了 如果你们饿了 隔壁有自助午餐
Oh, guys. You get hungry, there’s a lunch spread next door.
自己来
Help yourselves.
你饿了吗 瑞德 我要去看些影片
You hungry, Red? I’m gonna watch some film.
让我看看
Let me see those things.
我变成你了…
I’m you. I’m you.
那很聪明

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!