Come on, Annie!
-快回去 -快点
-Race you back. -Let’s go! Hurry up!
我来了
I’m coming!
你错过了什么音乐会
What’s this concert you’re missing?
只是我孙女的钢琴演奏会
It’s just my granddaughter’s piano recital.
她弹琴的样子真可爱
Man, she sure is cute when she does that.
这是我当爸爸时错过的东西
That’s the crap I missed first time around with my boys.
现在他们有自己的孩子了
Now they got kids of their own.
总之 你先走吧 祝你旅途愉快
Anyway, got a long ride ahead of me. Have a great flight.
哈契 这样吧 我去招募
Hutch, tell you what, I’ll do the recruiting trip.
你回家去听你孙女的音乐会
You go home and see your granddaughter’s recital.
这我来做就好了
I’m gonna do it. I’m doing it.
-谢谢 瑞德 -星期一早上见
-Thanks, Red. All right. -I’ll see you on Monday morning.
你真好 瑞德
Good man, Red.
你回家的时候可以请我喝啤酒
You can grab me a beer back home.
因为如果他一直拉 而没有钱出现的话…
Because if he keeps on pulling and no money comes out…
-晚安 -朵丽丝
-Good evening. -Doris.
我是瑞德道森 人在格林维尔
It’s Red Dawson, calling from Greenville.
我能不能请你看一下 卡萝人是不是在隔壁
Could I trouble you to look and see if Carole’s home next door?
看起来不像 瑞德
Sure doesn’t look like it, Red.
能不能麻烦你 帮我留话给她
Could you do me a big favor and leave her a message for me?
告诉她我今晚得开车 到维吉尼亚做招募
Tell her that I gotta drive to Virginia tonight on a recruiting trip…
我要到明晚才会回家
…and I’m not gonna be home till tomorrow.
-没问题 -好 祝你晚安
-Got it. -All right, you have a good night, now.
-好 再见 -晚安 瑞德
-All right, bye. -Night, Red.
-你在想女朋友吗 葛瑞芬 -是 教练
-You thinking about that girlfriend of yours? -Yeah, coach.
做得好 小子
Nice job, son.
今天那个拦截很漂亮
Hey, that was a big hit today. Big hit.
如果我带了十字架 就会接到球的
I would’ve caught that pass if I had my cross.
你把它怎么了
What’d you do with it?
若你有双好手 就会接到球 对吧 休布里吉
You would’ve caught it if you had good hands. Ain’t that right, Shoebridge?
金恩… 这听起来有点怪
Hey, Gene, this is gonna sound a little weird,
但我需要你帮我个忙
but I need you to do me a favor.
我要你抓我的背 那里的标靶开始痒了
Want you to scratch my back. That target on there is starting to itch.
别把我在广播上说的话当真
You can’t believe everything you hear on the radio.
我当然能
Oh, yeah, I can.
好了 各位 坐正
All right, boys, let’s sit up straight.
把仪容整理好
Tighten those ties, fix those collars.
-我们是… -马歇尔大学
-We are? -Marshall!
快到家了
Almost home.
这是机长报告
This is Captain Dettro speaking.
虽然天气不好 看来我们会准时到达
Looks like we made good time in spite of the weather…
所以请各位回到座位上 我们马上要降落了
…so if everyone could return to their seats now, we’ll be landing shortly.
加满油好吗
Fill her up for you?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
花生看起来不错
These peanuts look good.
我也要拿一些
I’ll get a bunch of them too.
当然 只要五角 请自便
Sure. They’re just 50 cents. Help yourself.
原味在左边 辣味在右边
Regular’s on the left, Cajun’s on the right.
不可置信的是 又有一架飞机失事…
Incredibly, there has been another plane crash…
辣味的有多辣
How spicy are these Cajun…?
在西维吉尼亚的雨雾之中…
In moderate rain and fog in West virginia.
他刚说什么
What did he just say?
-等等 转大声点 -不 发生什么了
-Wait. Turn that up. -No, what happened…
他说什么
What did that say?
初步报告没有提及乘客的状况
Early reports do not indicate the condition of those aboard.
各位 对不起…
Excuse me, everybody…
安妮说你打扮时样子很好笑
Annette said you look funny when you’re getting dressed.
(三州机场 请别转台…)
再见卡萝 帮我跟你先生问好
Bye, Carole. Say hello to your husband for me.
-我是洛德 -再见洛德
-This is Lloyd. -See you, Lloyd!
发生了什么事
What’s happened?

Hey!
-喂 你要去机场吗 -对 上车
-Hey, you going to the airport? -Yeah, get in.
我要上车 等一下 好了
All right. I’m getting in. Hold on. All right, good.
-嘿 他们有说什么吗 -嘿 别这样
-Hey, did they say anything? -Hey, come on!
不… 我不能让你过去
No one’s going in there. I can’t let you up there.
-叫那辆卡车快上去 -快点
-Get that truck up the hill! -Come on!
兰迪
Hey, Randy!
我们继续走
Come on, keep going, come on.
喂 小心水管
Hey, watch the hose!
大学校长来了
Got the president of the university here!
我的天
Oh, my God in heaven.
我的天
Oh, my God.
快点
Come on.
快走
Let’s go.
-喂 留在线后方 -告诉我们是哪班飞机
-Hey, get behind the ropes! -Just tell us the name of the airline!
-如果我知道 就会告诉你的 -只要看看飞机前头
-Lf I knew anything, I’d tell you! -Just look at the front of the plane!
小子 飞机已经没有前头了
Son, there is no front of the plane anymore.
再拉一条水管来
Bring another hose down here!
不 退后 留在那里 别过去
No, stay back. Stay up there! No!
-快点 -奈特 奈特·拉芬
-Let’s go! -Nate! Nate Ruffin!
这是我们孩子的班机吗…
This our boys’ plane? This our boys’ plane?!
(马歇尔大学)
这太可怕了
It’s so terrible.
你没收到我留的话吗
You didn’t get my message?
星期六晚间一架包机的失事
Marshall University in West virginia is in a state of shock today…
使西维吉尼亚的马歇尔大学
…following the terrible tragedy of last Saturday night’s
今天处在震惊的情绪之中
crash of a chartered airline.
总共有75人丧生
Seventy-five people died in the wreckage.
包括美式足球队员 教练
The football team, the coaches…
还有一些随队旅行的重要人士
…and some prominent residents traveling with the team…
(马歇尔大学迅雷队队员 教练 球迷死于飞机失事)
(机上可能球员名单)
这些都是出色的年轻人
These were beautiful young men…
这场悲剧令人无法理解
…and it’s just a tragedy that is beyond all comprehension.
当我们每个人 踏进这座体育场时
No one of us will ever enter this stadium…
都将会记得他们
…without thoughts of them.
愿主给予他们永恒的安息
And so, our Lord, grant them eternal rest and peace…
使他们在这一刻
…which enables them at this very moment…
眷顾我们 微笑并与我们同在
…to look upon us here and smile and be with us.
这是我们的信念和希望
This is our faith, this is our hope.
阿门
Amen.
那是不堪回首的日子
Those were not welcome days.
我们埋葬了儿子…
We buried sons…
兄弟…
…brothers…
母亲…
…mothers…
父亲…
…fathers…
未婚夫
…fiances.
时钟走着 但时间并没有前进
Clocks ticked, but time did not pass.
日升日落
The sun rose and the sun set.
但阴影仍在
But the shadows remained.
这里一度充满声音…
When once there was sound…
现在徒留寂静
…now there was silence.
(苏珊·葛瑞芬 1931-67 慈爱的妻子和母亲)
原来美满的一切…
What once was whole…
现在却已破碎
…now is shattered.
你向任何其他的委员 提过这件事吗
Have you mentioned this to any of the other board members?
跟几个人提过 他们大多宁愿不去想它
A few. Most of them would prefer not to think about it.
我可以了解那心情
I can understand that sentiment.
急着恢复球队似乎没有必要
It doesn’t make sense to rush right back into it, you know?
我们的教练团和体育部门都没了
Our coaching staff, gone. Our athletic department, gone.
我们许多赞助者也不见了
So many of our boosters, gone.
我们必须重头开始
We’d have to start all over again from scratch.
我的天 我们现在没有资源或人力
My God, we don’t have the resources or the manpower right now.
我了解所有停办球队的理由 保罗
I know all the reasons to suspend the program, Paul.
只是讶异会听到你这么讲
I’m just surprised to hear it coming from you.
这个镇失去的不只是美式足球队 唐
This town just didn’t lose a football team, Don.
我们失去了医生 律师 市议员
We lost doctors, lawyers, city councilmen.
我们失去了父亲 儿子和丈夫
We lost fathers, sons, husbands.
有多少孩子失去父亲或母亲 甚至同时失去父母
How many kids lost a parent? How many kids lost both parents?
-28个 -不会有比赛了 唐
-Twenty-eight. -Wouldn’t be a game anymore, Don.
每周都会触及我们的伤痛
Be a weekly reminder of what we’ve lost.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!