至少不是这里 不是在现在
At least not here, not now. No.
你想想…
You see…
瑞德 我们的输赢并不重要
…Red, it doesn’t matter if we win or if we lose.
这甚至和我们比赛的方式无关
It’s not even about how we play the game.
重要的是我们有出赛
What matters is that we play the game.
每个星期六都着装上场
That we take the field, that we suit up on Saturdays…
并让这球队继续存在下去
…and we keep this program alive.
我们要出赛 瑞德 而我告诉你 有一天…
We play the game, Red, and I’m telling you, one day…
不是今天 不是明天 不是这球季
…not today, not tomorrow, not this season…
可能也不是下一球季
…probably not next season either, but one day,
但总有一天你我会发现
you and I are gonna wake up…
我们变得和任何运动的任何队伍一样
…and suddenly we’re gonna be like every other team in every other sport…
赢球是一切 而任何其他事情都不重要
…where winning is everything and nothing else matters.
当那天来到时…
And when that day comes…
那就是我们荣耀他们的时候
…well, that’s when we’ll honor them.
我们明天早上 要开球队会议 瑞德
We’ve got a team meeting tomorrow morning, Red.
为球员们计划了一趟旅行
Got a little field trip planned for the boys…
我们希望能见到你 教练
…and, well, we’d love to see you there, coach.
我们希望能见到你在场
We’d love to see you there.
七人在得分线上…
Seven on the goal line. Tough on…
防守角卫 五号♥到八号♥
Secondary C five through eight.
防卫组可以防止短边开球
D can prevent kicking game onside and kickoff.
比赛日啊
Game day.
对 没错
Yes, it is.
我在流理台上留了票
I left your ticket on the kitchen counter.
如果你能在半场之前来看 我会很感激
I would appreciate it if you could make it to the game before halftime.
我只有一次错过开球 而你一直念念不忘
One time. I missed kickoff one time and you’ll never let me forget it.
不…我不会的
No, no, no, I won’t.
只是如果我没在观众席看到你 亲爱的…
Because if I don’t see you in the stands, honey…
我会变得有点反常
…I don’t know, I get all out of whack, you know?
-我会去的 -我知道你会的
-I’ll be there. -I know you will.
你想会有多少观众
How big a crowd do you think you’ll get?
-自从上星期后 我就不确定了 -对
-Well, after last week, I don’t know. -Yeah.
-你好 小子 -你好
-Hey, buddy. -Hey.
我跟你比赛谁先拿到”包子”
I’ll race you to the “newpacer.”
-拿到什么 -报纸
-The what? -Newspaper.
-现在吗 -对
-When, right now? -Yeah.
我不知道… 也许吧
I don’t know. Maybe!
抓住他 快跑
Get him! Run!
等一下…
Hey, hey, hey…
你好 教练
Hey, coach!
-兰格 -加油 教练
-Lengyel! -Win, Coach Lengyel!
-今天是什么日子 儿子 -比赛日
-What day is it, son? -Game day.
-什么日子 -比赛日
-What day? -Game day!
该是打到哨子响起的时候了
Time to play until the whistle blows.
-球场见 -球场见
-See you on the field. -See you there!
你好 葛瑞芬先生
Hi, Mr. Griffen.
这个镇没人吃东西了吗
Does nobody eat in this town anymore?
反正今天不会有
Not today, anyway.
你该去的
You should go.
不 我再几个小时就下班了 没什么大不了的
Oh, no, my shift ends in a few hours. It’s no big deal.
那不是我的意思
That’s not what I meant.
来吧
Come on.
我们去走走
Let’s take a walk.
我想你的顾客不会在意的
I don’t think your customers will mind.
你知道我是在俄亥俄河这里受洗的吗
Do you know I was baptized right here in the Ohio?
我小时候总会在里面游泳
Swam in it all the time when I was a kid.
当我去打仗时
When I was away at the war…
我晚上随着这水声入睡
…l’d fall asleep at night to the sound of this water.
当我太太过世时 我醒着聆听同样的声音
When my wife died, I’d lay awake to the same sound.
每当我看到这条河时 就知道我回家了
Whenever I see this river, I know I’m home.
这是我的家 安妮
This is my home, Annie.
你本来要和我儿子去加州
You were going to California with my son.
-你知道多久了 -我是他父亲 我一直都知道
-How long have you known? -I’m his father, I’ve always known.
你应该去 安妮
You should go, Annie.
现在情况已经改变了
Things have changed now.
我是说我有责任 我有工作
I mean, I have responsibilities, I have a job.
还有你
And you.
你孤独一个人 我不行…
You’re all alone. I can’t…
停… 你不能因为我不去
Oh, stop, stop. You can’t put that on me.
你要出去过自己的生活
You’ve gotta go out there and live your life.
你现在不走 永远都走不了
If you don’t leave now, you never will.
你已经没有理由了 安妮
You’re all out of excuses, Annie.
你不能为了我或工作 留在这里
You can’t stay for me and you can’t stay for your job.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为当我告诉你老板说 你把餐厅丢下不管
Because when I tell your boss you left that restaurant unattended…
他就会开除你
…he’s gonna have to fire you.
悲伤会让一切更混乱 安妮
Grief is messy, Annie.
使人做出后悔的事 有时是一生都会后悔的事
Makes you do things you regret, sometimes things you’ll always regret.
不 我不后悔
I don’t. I don’t regret it.
-我不会 -我不是在说你
-I don’t. -I’m not talking about you.
去吧 安妮 去吧
Go, Annie. Go.
(永远缅怀在空难中丧生的 马歇尔大学足球队成员 教练 工作人员 以及忠实球迷 1970年11月14日)
你们有些人可能不知道
For those of you who may not know…
这是1970年迅雷队 六名成员的最后安息之地
…this is the final resting place for six members…
夺去他们生命的空难 是如此的严重
The plane crash that took their lives was so severe, so absolute…
他们的遗体都无法辨识
…that their bodies were unable to be identified.
所以他们被一起葬在这里
So they were buried here, together.
六位球员…
Six players…
六位队员…
…six teammates…
六位马歇尔之子
…six sons of Marshall.
这是我们的过去 各位
This is our past, gentlemen.
这是我们的历史 它造就我们的现在
This is where we have been. This is how we got here.
这就是…
This is who we are…
今日的我们
…today.
我要在今天下午 讨论我们的敌手
I wanna talk about our opponent this afternoon.
他们比我们高大 快速 强壮 有经验
They’re bigger, faster, stronger, more experienced…
就记录来看 他们就是比我们强
…and on paper, they’re just better.
而他们也知道
And they know it, too.
但是我要告诉你们 他们不知道的东西
But I wanna tell you something that they don’t know.
他们不知道你们的决心
They don’t know your heart.
我知道 我见识过了 你们已经表现给我看过了
I do. I’ve seen it. You have shown it to me.
你们已表现给教练团和队友看过
You have shown this coaching staff, your teammates.
你们已经 向你们自己显示了决心
You have shown yourselves just exactly who you are in here.
当你们今天上场时
Now, when you take that field today…
你们必须将决心表现出来
…you’ve gotta lay that heart on the line, men.
从你的脚底
From the soles of your feet,
每一分血液里
with every ounce of blood you’ve got in your body…
显示出你们的决心 直到最后哨音响起
…lay it on the line until the final whistle blows.
如果你们这么做了…
And if you do that…
如果你们这样做…
…if you do that…
我们不会输的
…we cannot lose.
我们也许在比赛最后 分数会落后对手
We may be behind on the scoreboard at the end of the game…
但如果你们那样打球 我们不可能被击败
…but if you play like that, we cannot be defeated.
我们今天来这里…
Now, we came here today to remember…
是为了纪念六位年轻人…
…six young men…
以及其他69位罹难者…
…and 69 others…
他们今天不会在球场上和你们一起作战
…who will not be on the field with you today.
但是他们会看着
But they will be watching.
你可以确定的是…
And you can bet your ass…
他们会屏气凝神的观看着 球场上的每一个变化
…that they’ll be gritting their teeth with every snap of that football.
你们了解我说的吗 你们今天怎么表现…
You understand me? How you play today…
从这一刻起 就代表…
…from this moment on, is how you…
人们会如何记得你们
…will be remembered.
这是你们从这些灰烬中重生
This is your opportunity to rise from these ashes…
获得荣耀的机会
…and grab glory.
马歇尔必胜
-We are… -Marshall!
马歇尔必胜
-We are… -Marshall!
马歇尔必胜
-We are… -Marshall!
葬礼只到今天为止
The funerals end today.
马歇尔…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!