That means, you’ve done all the others.
所有这些
All of them.
不过我还差做个科学家
But, I’ve still have to do the one about being a scientist too…
这不就是一项科学研究吗
This is a scientific study, don’t you think?
爸爸 你上班不是要迟到了吗
Dad, aren’t you going to be late for work?
我今天不去上班
I’m not going to work today.
我觉得我有权陪儿子在家待一天
I think I’ve got the right to spend a day at home with my son.
但如果我服了安妮拿来的药 我会睡着的
But if I take the pills Annie brought, I’ll fall asleep.
这些药让我觉得很累
These pills make me really tired.
这你就别担心了
Don’t you worry about that.
你醒来的时候 我还会在这儿
Because when you waken up, I’ll still be there,
我们可以玩枪战游戏
and we can play penalties.
我知道的信息不多
I don’t know much, I’m afraid,
但我知道是可口可乐的
but as far as I do know it’s Coca cola?

Hello!
是的
Yep?
什么
What?
等一下
Hang on a minute.
谢谢
Thanks.
这个可口可乐的广♥告♥是怎么回事
What’s this about an advert for Coca cola?
他们怎么说的
What did they say?
没太明白
Nothing that made any sense.
那人给了我一个地址
They gave me an address
并说一小时后在那儿见
and told me they’d be waiting for you there in an hour.
走吧 萨姆 我们得快点了
Come on, Sam, we’d better hurry up.
但我不想去看什么可口可乐广♥告♥
I don’t want to go to an coca cola advert.
你想的
Oh yes you do…
生命中有些东西从头到尾都很完美
Some things in life are perfect from start to finish…
但你要真正体验过才会明白这一点
but you don’t know that until you’ve lived them.
你好
Hello.
-你好 我是丹尼尔 -我是露丝
– Hi, I’m Daniel. – Yeah. I’m Ruth.
-见到你很高兴 -露丝 见到你很高兴
– Nice to meet you. – Ruth, nice to meet you,
谢谢你让我们来
thanks for having us.
-不客气 -这是萨姆
– No problem. – This is Sam.
-你好 -见到你很高兴
– Hello. – Nice to meet you.
在那儿呢
There it is.
飞艇
An airship…
一艘等着载我们去飞一圈的飞艇
An airship that’s waiting to take us for a spin.
我们走吧
Let’s go!
有些东西从头到尾都很完美
Some things are perfect from start to finish.
我认为这世上最好的事有
My list of the best things in the world:
逆行上扶梯
going up the down escalator,
跟菲利克斯·斯特兰杰一起打破世界纪录
beating world record with Felix Stranger,
跟爸爸一起乘飞艇
flying in an airship with Dad,
跟威利斯老师制♥造♥爆♥炸♥
making things explode with Mrs. Willis,
凯莉的吻
a kiss from Kayleigh.
听上去好棒
Sounds fantastic.
简直棒极了
It was incredible.
简直是最棒的事
The best thing that ever happened.
太好了 萨姆
That’s great, Sam.
你感觉怎么样
Tell me. How are you feeling?
还行
I’m OK.
萨姆最近总觉得累
Sam has been really tired recently.
老是睡觉
Sleeping a lot.
我在飞艇上没睡着啊
I didn’t fall asleep on the airship.
而且他还骨头疼
His bone have been sore too.
新药好像开始失效了
The new medicine doesn’t seem to be doing much any more.
我们要不要跟比尔谈谈 试试新药
Should we talk to Bill, try something else?
安妮 我也想听
Annie, I want to hear it.
如果药物不起效了
If the medicine isn’t working,
到了这个阶段 我们也没什么别的办法了
there isn’t a whole lot else we can offer at this stage
但是…
But I thought that…
比尔说我们还有一年啊
Bill said we’d have a year.
那是上限
Up to a year…
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
那我们就停药吗
We supposed to just stop, just like that?
没人会逼你们
No one’s going to force either of you
做你们不愿做的事
to do anything you don’t want to…
我想停药
I want to stop.
我不想再用没用的破药了
I don’t want to be taking stupid stuff that doesn’t do anything.
我好紧张 以为妈妈一定会爆发
My body went all tense expecting Mum to go off on one,
但她没有
but she didn’t.
她只是点了点头
She just nodded.
我们还有多久
How long do we have?
从两个月
It could be anything up to two months…
到两周都有可能
or maybe only a couple of weeks…
不好说
it’s hard to say.
该死的 本来说还有一年的
Bloody hell, we were supposed to get a year.
妈妈 别哭啊
Mum, please don’t cry.
等我上了天堂
I’ll tell Him up there it’s just not good enough…
我会向他抱怨的
when I see Him.
告诉他我们想把钱要回来
Tell Him we want our money back.
两个月 两周
Two months, two weeks…!
真希望菲利克斯能陪着我
I’d have liked Felix to be with me.
我努力想象他会怎么说
I tried to imagine what he’d have to say about it all.
两周
Two weeks!
我以为能比这还少呢
Oh well, I thought it was less!
想做什么做什么 别浪费生命
Do whatever you want. Make the most of it.
想想看 他们不会拒绝你任何事了
Just think, they’ll never say no to you ever again.
我没有别的想要的了
There isn’t anything else I want.
你不是想做飞船去看星星吗
I thought you wanted to go up in a spaceship and see the stars.
这是我还没能满足你的愿望
That’s the wish I haven’t fulfilled.
那不算真正的心愿
That wasn’t a real wish.
那不是非要完成的
It’s not one you really have to do…
因为它不可能完成
it’s impossible.
好吧
Sure.
胆小鬼
Wimp-
试试啊 我看你敢不敢
Come on. I dare you…
没人回答的问题 第八条
Questions nobody answers number eight:
等我死了 世界还在吗
Will the world still be here when I’m gone?
有次我读到了一本关于两个永生的人的书
Once I read a book about two people who managed to live forever,
他们不怎么喜欢永生
and they didn’t like it very much.
他们变老了 很孤独 很难过
They got old and lonely and sad.
如果没人死去 而总有人出生
If no one died, and people kept being born,
世界就会越来越拥挤
the world would fill up more and more,
最后大家都会挤得站在别人头上
and everyone will end up standing on each other’s heads.
这我都知道
And I know all that.
但这不能解释为什么孩子要死
But it doesn’t explain why children have to die.
奶奶有次曾说 死亡就像
My grandmother once said that dying is like
破茧成蝶
caterpillars turning into butterflies.
是生命轮回的一部分
It’s all parts of their life cycle.
毛毛虫进入茧的时候很害怕
It’s scary for caterpillars going into a cocoon,
但之后 他们变成了蝴蝶
but then they turn into butterflies…
我想这意思是我们不该害怕死亡
I suppose that means we shouldn’t be afraid of dying.
再见啦
Bye, you two.
那晚 爸爸妈妈好久以来第一次出去玩
That night, mum and dad went out for the first time in ages.
奶奶过来了
Gran came over,
爸爸允许我们晚点睡 看个电影
and Dad said we could stay up till late watching a movie.
我不太想看电视
I didn’t feel like watching TV,
就闭上眼睛 想象他们跳舞的样子
so I closed my eyes and tried to imagine them dancing together.
看来我们有新同学了
Well, looks like we’ve got a new student.
你在干什么 艾拉
What are you doing, Ella?
给萨姆的书的画
Pictures for Sam’s book.
萨姆的书
Sam’s book?
我才不要把艾拉幼稚的画收进我的书里呢
I don’t want Ella’s baby pictures in my book,
但我没那么说
but I didn’t tell her.
准备好了吗
Ready!
那是我最后一节课 我们做鸟来着
That was my last class, we spent it making birds.
我给安妮做了只画眉
I made a blackbird for Annie.
给爸爸的算是只猫头鹰吧
A sort of an owl for Dad…
还给妈妈做了只燕子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!