我就那么坐着 坐在他身旁
I just sat there like that, by his side.
我知道我该去找个护士
I knew I should have gone to find a nurse,
或者米奇 或者谁来 但我没去
or Mickey, or somebody… but I didn’t.
我就默默坐在那儿 坐在他身边
I just sat there, in silence, close to him,
直到其他人回来
until the others came back.
菲利克斯死的那晚我没怎么睡着
I didn’t sleep much the night Felix died.
我觉得很累 但我没睡
I felt very, very tired, but I didn’t sleep.
我试着把一切记忆吸进身体里
I tried to breathe it all in
存在一个我总能去取的地方
and store it away in some place where I could retrieve it from always.
我讨厌这样 我讨厌这样
I hate it! I hate it!
我也是
So do I, darling.
我也是
Oh, so do I.
我不记得我们哭了多久
I can’t remember how long we cried for,
然后我意识到妈妈多希望一切能好起来
but then I realised just how much Mum wanted everything to be OK
多希望我能好起来
and for me to be well again…
但这她说了不算
but that wasn’t something she could do.
突然我看到了我死后生活的样子
Suddenly I saw what life would be like when I was gone…
一切都会如故
things would just carry on as before.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
你觉得还好吗 亲爱的
Do you feel alright, darling?
我没事
I’m fine.
我没事
I’m fine.
我弄疼你了吗
Did I hurt you?
别来烦我了
Just leave me alone!
我们打电♥话♥找安妮吧
Maybe we should call Annie.
我想见菲利克斯
I want to see Felix!
没人回答的问题 第五条
Questions nobody answer number five.
死人是什么样
What does a dead person look like?
什么感觉
Or feel like?
我得去唱诗班那里了
I’ve to go and be with the choir.
你们俩跟奶奶待在一起
So, you two stay with Gran.
看到死去的菲利克斯躺在那儿 我并不觉得怕
I didn’t feel scared when I saw Felix lying there dead.
还是他 但他很僵硬 而且睡着了
It was him, but he was stiff and sleeping.
比现实中的样子要干净
And cleaner than he looked in real life.
他很冰冷 但又不像把手指
He was cold, but not like when you stick your fingers
插♥进♥雪里那么冷
in the snow and its cold.
他像雕像一样冰冷
He was cold like the coldness of statues,
一点温度都没有
there was no warmth in him at all.
我还希望他们是搞错了 但是没有
I’d been hoping they’d made a mistake, but they hadn’t.
菲利克斯的躯体已经…空了
Felix was… empty.
菲利克斯肯定希望听卡萨比恩的歌♥
Felix would have liked have something like Kasabian,
-不是这种垃圾 -是啊
– not this rubbish. – Yeah.
我本来希望能像爷爷奶奶那样
I was waiting for something to happen to Felix similar to
看到菲利克斯的鬼魂
what happened to my Gran with Grandpa…
但现实居然更加美好
but what actually happened was even better…
不赖嘛
Not bad.
菲利克斯·斯特兰杰最后一次实现了我的一个愿望
Felix Stranger had grants me one last wish.
没人回答的问题 第六条
Questions nobody answer number six:
人为什么非要死
why do people have to die?
你还好吗
How are you?
你妈妈说你最近不太舒服
Your mum says you’ve been a bit under the weather recently.
我没事
I’m fine.
安妮
Annie.
人下葬的时候
When they bury people…
会不会搞错
do they ever make mistakes?
会不会活埋了谁
Like, bury people that are alive?
那种事现在不会发生了 萨姆
Things like that don’t happen any more Sam.
大脑缺氧15分钟左右后就无法存活了
The brain can’t survive without oxygen after about fifteen minutes
其实这我知道
I knew that really.
我只是想确认一下
I just wanted to be sure.
干什么呢
What are you up to?
又在做飞艇吗
Making another airship?
碰巧的是 非常非常巧
It just so happens, by remarkable coincidence
今天报纸上有篇文章
that there’s an article in today’s newspaper
讲的是一艘湖区的飞艇
about an airship in the Lake District.
你要不要剪下来贴在你的书上
You might want to cut it out for your book?
我就放这儿吧
I’ll just leave it there.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
-我不知道那晚是怎么回事 -妈
– I don’t know what happened that night. – Mum.
-我做了奇怪的梦 -妈妈
– I had strange dreams. – Mum.
我的骨头突然开始疼
Suddenly my bones started aching.
萨姆 你没事吧 醒醒
Sam! Are you okay? Are you okay? Wake up.
奇怪的是 是爸爸过来了
The really strange thing is that it was Dad who was there.
一般都是妈妈的
Usually it was mum…
你怎么了 怎么了
What’s the matter? What’s the matter?
哪里疼
Where does it hurt?
到处都疼
All over.
都疼
All over.
是个瓶子
It’s a bottle.
我知道是个瓶子
I know it’s a bottle!
该死
Shit!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad, Dad!
-爸爸 -好了
– Dad. – There…
爸爸
Dad.
-没事的 -该死
– It’s okay. – Shit!
没事的 别担心
It’s okay. Don’t worry.
没事的 爸爸
Don’t worry Dad.
没事的
Everything’s fine.
你没事吧
You all right?
看看我们
Look at us.
谁更像爸爸 谁更像儿子啊
Which one is the father, which is the son?
好孩子
Good boy.
为什么叫起来了
What was all that screaming about?
我做梦了
I was dreaming.
梦到什么了
What about?
不知道 不记得了
I don’t know, I can’t remember.
我也做梦了
I was dreaming too.
你梦到什么了
What were you dreaming about?
梦到你
About you…
没有你的日子
without you.
爸爸 别哭
Dad, don’t cry.
爸爸
Dad?
我在
I’m here. I’m here.
我在
I’m here.
今天我要说说爸爸
Today I’m going to talk about my Dad.
他39岁
He’s thirty nine years old.
他喜欢意大利面和烤豆子
He like spaghetti and baked beans.
但他不喜欢凤尾鱼
He doesn’t like anchovies, though.
不过如果做了 我还是会吃的
But if I’m served them, I’ll eat them.
继续啊
Carry on!
他最喜欢的词是高傲 意为傲慢或骄傲
His favourite word is orgulous, which means haughty and proud.
不过他不傲慢也不骄傲
He isn’t very haughty or proud though.
怎么了
What?
他头上有块五十便士大小的光秃
He has a bald patch on his head the size of a fifty pence piece.
有一磅那么大吧
Pound coin.
五十便士
Fifty P.
一磅
Pound coin.
他说这得怪我和艾拉
He says it’s mine and Ella’s fault.
就是这样
So it is too.
他最喜欢的笑话是 先生觉得牛排怎么样
His favourite joke is: how did Sir find his steak.
怎么找到牛排的
顾客说 好难找
The customer answers: with a great deal of difficulty,
在我最后一块土豆下面
it was under my last potato.
我觉得这不怎么逗
I don’t think it’s that funny.
你这么说当然不逗了
If you tell it like that is not funny.
没人回答的问题 第七条
Questions nobody answers number seven:
死后人会去哪
Where do you go after you die?
你是说你还未实现的愿望就只剩下
So you’re saying the only ones you haven’t fulfilled are
乘飞艇飞行和在宇宙飞船里看星星
flying in an airship and seeing the stars from a space ship?
其他的都做到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!