死是什么感觉
What’s it like being undead?
无…聊
B-o-r-i-n-g.
它说很无聊
It said it’s boring.
菲利克斯
Felix!
不是我
It’s not me!
萨姆能尽快完成他的书吗
Is Sam going to finish his book any time soon?
这玛丽·安托瓦内特怎么会知道
How can Marie Antoinette know that?
她什么都知道
She knows everything.
我想要艘飞艇
I want an airship.
那样我就能飞了
I’d be able to fly.
而且也用不着跑到 把飞艇拴在树上就好
And I wouldn’t need a runway; you could just tie it up to a tree.
我可以去看非洲或者美洲
I could go and see Africa or America.
我可以把飞艇绑在自♥由♥女神像
I could tie it to the Statue of Liberty
或者比萨斜塔上
or the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
如果有人想拦下我
And if somebody tried to stop you…
后会有期了 二货们
Hasta la vista, suckers!
我就甩开缆绳继续往前飞
I’d cast off and I’d carry on flying…
谁都别想拦住我
Nobody would be able to stop me.
妈妈今天生我的气了
Mum got angry with me today
因为我没跟来访的小姨们说话
because I didn’t talk to my aunts who were visiting.
我也生气了 所以我编出了这个故事
I got angry as well… so I’ve invented this story.
我和妈妈吵架了
Me and mum have had a fight.
我能听到她哭
I can hear mum crying.
感觉好像一切都不会再好起来了
And it feels like nothing good will ever happen again.
然后门铃响了
Then the doorbell goes.
是安妮
It’s Annie.
她很激动
She’s very excited.
一个制药公♥司♥研发了一种新药
A pharmaceutical company has discovered a new drug
已经成功治愈了很多小白鼠的白血病
which has cured leukemia in tons of lab mice.
他们需要进行人体试验
They need a human to test out the drug,
所以我服下了药 完全好了
so I take the pills and I’m cured completely.
大家都很开心
Everybody is really happy.
太好了
Yes!
萨姆 恭喜你 这真是太了不起了
Sam, congratulations, I mean, what a fantastic achievement.
世界各地都报道了我的事 我一举成名了
I appear on the news all over the world, I’m famous…
科学家们挣了上百万
The Scientists make millions.
他们也给了我一些钱
They give me some of the money
这样我就能跟菲利克斯和我家人去巡游了
so I can go on a cruise with Felix and my family.
再也没有人因为白血病而死了 再也没有
No one ever dies of leukemia again… not ever.
如果我们的生命也像星星那样轻松就好了
If only life were as easy for us as it is for the stars.
一颗恒星爆♥炸♥时 会发光
When a star explodes it creates light…
今天的课是最好的一堂了
Today was one of the best classes ever.
菲利克斯肯定会喜欢看铁屑爆♥炸♥的
Felix would have loved those iron fillings exploding…
但菲利克斯今天没来上课
but Felix didn’t come to class today.
萨姆
Sam…
-萨姆 -菲利克斯怎么了
– Sam. – What’s happened to Felix?
其实我就是想跟你说这个
Well, that’s more or less what I wanted to talk to you about.
怎么了 妈妈
What is it, Mum?
出什么事了
What’s the matter?
萨姆 菲利克斯今早被送去医院了
Sam, Felix was taken into hospital this morning.
为什么
Why?
吉莉安说是出现了感染
An infection, Gillian said.
他不会有事的
He’ll be alright.
他不会有事的 你等着瞧吧
He’ll be alright, you’ll see.
你有菲利克斯的消息吗
You know anything else about Felix?
好怪啊
It’s weird.
他都入院三天了 还没给我打过电♥话♥
He’s been in hospital for three days and he hasn’t called once.
小海盗 你知道病房♥里没有电♥话♥的
Pirate, you know the rooms don’t have phones.
妈妈 你该给菲利克斯的妈妈打电♥话♥
Mum, you should call Felix’s mum.
吉莉安要操心的事够多了 我们就别打扰她了
Gillian already has enough to worry about without us bothering her.
那我呢
What about me?
我好担心
I’m worried.
至少她在那儿陪他 我们不能去看他吗
At least she’s there. Can’t we go and see him?
不行 他情况很不好 萨姆
No, he’s very poorly, Sam.
-但这不… -萨姆
– But, it’s not… – Sam!
你没法帮他
There’s nothing you can do to help him.
这不公平
It’s not fair!
萨姆
Sam!
喂 喂
Hello!… Hello!
米奇
Mickey!
是我 萨姆
It’s me, Sam!
-米奇 你好 真抱歉 -问他啊
– Mickey, hello, I’m really sorry… – Ask him! Ask him!
萨姆 没事的
Sam, it’s all right.
妈妈
Mum.
萨姆非常担心菲利克斯
It’s just Sam’s been so worried about Felix.

Yes.
能去探视吗
What about visiting?
当然
Of course.
谢谢 米奇
Thanks, Mickey.
他还在医院
He’s still in hospital.
怎么样
And?
他情况还是很糟
And he’s still very poorly.
米奇说会转告他妈妈我们来过电♥话♥
Mickey says that he’s gonna tell his Mum that we rang,
但我们没必要去探视了
but there is not much point in visiting.
因为他总在睡觉
He’s sleeping a lot.
他周六还好好的
He was fine on Saturday…
什么事都没有
there was nothing wrong with him.
没人回答的问题 第四条
Questions nobody answers number four.
死疼吗
Does it hurt to die?
字典里没有解答这个问题
The dictionary doesn’t answer that question.
只说死亡是重要身体机能的
It only says that death is the final cessation
永远中止 生命的结束
of vital bodily functions; the end of life.
但并没有说死的时候是什么感觉
But it doesn’t clear up what you feel when you die.
谢谢
Thank you.

Hello?
这样啊
Right.
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
萨姆
Sam.
吉莉安说 如果你愿意
Gillian says if you want to… she thinks
或许应该去看他
maybe you should go to see him.
他醒了吗
Is he awake?
没有…我也不知道
No… eh, I don’t know.
如果你不想去不非得去的
You don’t have to go if you don’t want to.
我不想去的…或者我是想去
I didn’t want to go… oh yes I did.
不…我不想去
No, oh no I didn’t.
妈妈
Mum,
好的 我去
yes, I’ll go.
回到我们的病房♥感觉怪怪的
It felt weird being back on our ward again.
护士是新来的 她都不认识我
The nurse was new, she didn’t recognise me.
突然之间 我和菲利克斯在那间病房♥里
Suddenly all the good times I’d had with Felix in
共度的美好时光都涌上心头
that ward came rushing back.
有一次我们把一瓶吸血鬼血倒在了我的床上
Like the time we emptied a bottle of vampire blood on my bed
想吓唬一个护士生去自动贩售机
to try and get a student nurse to bring us a bottle of Coke
给我们买♥♥瓶可乐来
from the vending machine…
我们吓着她了
we scared her,
不过她却没给我们买♥♥可乐
but she never did bring us that coke.
-米奇 -你们来了
– Mickey. – You’ve come!
我很遗憾
I’m so sorry.
好了
Come on.
你该休息一下
You need a break.
我们去喝杯茶吧
Let’s go and have a cup of tea.
你不会有事吧
You’ll be all right?
没事的
It’s alright.
专门有间房♥间是缓解紧张的
There’s a special room to flap in.
我知道
I know.
那我不打扰你了
I’ll leave you to it, then.
醒过来啊
Wake up.
如果你死了
If you go
谁来满足我还没实现的愿望啊
who’s going to grant me my wishes I still haven’t fulfilled.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!