是他一个人的主意
It’s all his doing.
你愿意吗
Will you do it?
不要 不要
No! I mean, no!
至少不能让你看着
At lease not with you watching!
如果你们想可以跳舞
You can dance if you like.
你不能看
You can’t look.
我不会看的
I’m not going to.
动起来吧
Let’s see you move your body, mate!
没人回答的问题 第三条
Questions nobody answers number 3:
如果有人并没死 但别人却以为他死了
What would happen if somebody wasn’t really dead
那会怎么样
and people thought they were?
他们会被活埋吗
Would they get buried alive?
19世纪时 人们对活埋
In the nineteenth century, people were really worried
十分担忧
about the idea of being buried alive.
为解决这一问题
To solve the problem,
阿道夫·古德史密斯博士设计了一种棺材
Doctor Adolf Goodsmith designed a coffin
棺材上有输送空气和食物的管子
with a tube for air and food.
为测试这种棺材 他活埋了自己三天
To test it out, he buried himself for three days.
他靠汤 香肠和啤酒维持生命
He lived off soups, sausages ,beer…
艾拉 又乱放
Ella!
你会怎么死
How are you going to die?
这你都知道了啊
You already know that.
我是说在你日记里
I mean here, in your diary.
你不能戛然而止
You can’t end it just like that.
大家会觉得莫名其妙
People will wonder what happened.
你可以让你妈妈坐在你旁边 采访你
You could get your mum to sit beside you and interview you.
你现在感觉如何 萨姆
How are you feeling now, Sam?
我看到了圣光
I can see a light…
还有一堆长着翅膀样子可疑的家伙在飞
with tons of dodgy guys with wings flying about…
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
你可以提前写下来
You could write it in advance.
我的死很悲伤 大家都哭了
My death was very sad, everybody cried.
我还发表了一篇长长的演讲 说我会想念一切
And I gave a long speech about how I was going to miss everything…
我死的时候让你过来看
I’ll let you come and see how I die
你可以做做笔记 用来写你的死
and you can take notes and use it for your own death.
但你得把我写进鸣谢里
But you’ve got to put me in acknowledgments.
什么
In what?
就是你对所有帮助过你的人表示感谢的部分
The bit where you thank everyone who’ve helped you…
我感谢菲利克斯·斯特兰杰
I thank Felix Stranger
让我在他死的时候做笔记
for letting me take notes while he kicked the bucket.
你真是疯了
You’re mad.
你要让别人在你死的时候做笔记
Would you let somebody take notes while you were dying?
我也不想让其他人在场
I don’t intend to let anybody else be there.
就我自己
It will just be me on my own.
我知道了
I know.
你可以做个调查问卷让你♥爸♥爸妈妈填写
You can do a kind of questionnaire for your parents to fill in.
萨姆的死亡是 A 平静的 B 凄惨的
Sam’s death was: A Peaceful, B Horrible,
C 我们不知道 我们当时去小吃店了
C We don’t know, we were at the chip shop.
你疯了
You’re mad.
这或许有点吓人
Maybe it’s a bit macabre,
不过想想我妈妈和爸爸在厨房♥桌子上
but it’s still funny to think of my mum and dad
填这么一份调查问卷还是蛮好笑的
filling in a questionnaire like that at the kitchen table.
等你死了 我要拿走你书的稿酬
When you die, I’m going to collect the royalties of your book
去加勒比海巡游
and go on a cruise of the Caribbean.
这也是真实的事
This is another true story.
至少我奶奶是这么说的
At least that’s what my grandmother says,
她从不撒谎
and she never lies…
几乎从不吧
almost never.
那天你问我相不相信鬼魂
The other day you asked me if I believe in ghosts…
有一晚 我见过一个鬼魂
well one night I saw one.
是你爷爷死的那天
It was the day your grandfather died.
我一整天都跟一屋子人在一起
I had spent all day with lots of people in the house.
一刻清闲也没有
Not a minute on my own…
自我16岁时起 我们就一直睡在一张床上
We’d been sleeping together in the same bed since I was sixteen.
从那天起 我只能一个人睡那张床了
And from that day onwards I’d have to sleep there on my own.
我不知道接下来的事是梦是真
I don’t know if what happened next was a dream or real.
我还担心我以后再也睡不着了
I was afraid that I wouldn’t be able to sleep ever again,
突然间
and suddenly
我感到你爷爷的手 在抚摸我的胳膊
I felt your granddads hand stroking my arm.
他说他很抱歉
He told me that he was really sorry,
他并不想离开我
that he didn’t want to leave me,
但是他也没办法
but that he had to go.
他对我说的最后一句话 是让我一定别哀伤
The last thing he said to me was that I mustn’t be sad,
因为他很好
because he was fine.
那你后来还再见到过他吗
And did you ever see him again?
没有 但你有
No, but you did.

Me?
艾拉出生的时候 你留在家陪我
When Ella was born you stayed at home with me.
有一晚 我听到你说
And one night I heard you say
那个长胡子的男人是谁
Who’s the man with the beard?
我立刻跑去你房♥间
I went running to your room.
有人在吗
And was there anybody there?
没有
No.
但我突然闻到
But I could suddenly smell
空气中你爷爷烟斗的味道
your grandfather’s pipe in the air.
我没说出来
I didn’t say,
但突然间我全部都记起来了
but suddenly I realised I remembered it all perfectly.
那这算是满足了我想看到鬼魂的愿望吗
Would that count as my wish to see a ghost?
不算
No.
我是灯神 我能满足你的愿望
I’m the genie from the lamp and I grant your wishes.
如果你想见到鬼魂 就得用这个
If you want to see a ghost, you’ll have to use this.
这是显灵板
It’s a Ouija board.
我妈妈不喜欢这东西
My mum doesn’t like Ouija boards.
她说人不该去摆弄我们不理解的东西
She says you shouldn’t fool about with stuff you don’t understand.
你还想不想见到鬼魂了
Come on. Do you want to meet a ghost or not?
你们俩在干什么
What are you two doing?
做儿童游乐室
Making a Wendy house.
才不是呢
No you’re not.
我们在做科学研究
We’re doing scientific research.
好吧 我们在招鬼
Okay, we’re calling up a ghost.
血淋淋的大鬼魂 你想看吗
A great big one, dripping with blood… want to see it?
想啊
Yeah.
欢迎来到堙没深渊
Welcome to the pit of oblivion.
如果鬼魂会移♥动♥杯子
How come we need to put our fingers
为什么还要把手指放在上面
on the glass if the spirit moves it?
就是这样的
We just do.
否则就不好使了
Otherwise it doesn’t work.
我在学校听说有两个女人在降神会时睡着
At school they told me two women fell asleep in a seance
穿越回了玛丽·安托瓦内特王后的时代
and traveled back to the days of Marie Antoinette.
好吧
Sure.
好了
Ok, good.
有人在吗
Is anyone there?
是你挪的
You moved it
不是
I did not.
你叫什么
What is your name?
玛…丽…安
M-a-r-i-a-n
玛丽安
Marian.
她姓什么
Marian what?
托…瓦…内…特
T-w-a-n-e-t
玛丽安·托瓦内特
Marian Twanet?
得了 菲利克斯
Come off it, Felix.
根本不是这么拼的
That’s not even how you spell it.
或许他只是不会发音
Maybe he doesn’t know how to pronounce it.
你是法国王后吗
Are you the queen of France?
怎么移♥动♥的
How’s it moving?
是你吗
Is that you?
是亡灵的力量
It’s the power of the undead.
如果你想可以问个问题
You can ask a question if you want.
不 我不想
No, I don’t want to.
那好吧
Alright then.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!