and a sparrow for Mum.
我一直不理解为什么人们得知你要死了
I never did understand why everybody wants to give you presents
就给买♥♥你礼物
when they find out you’re dying.
难道他们不明白你死后这些东西是带不走的吗
Don’t they realise you can’t take them with you when you go?
不行 你别想带着那玩意从那扇门出去
No. That contraption isn’t going out that door.
知道了吗
All right.
别这样嘛 爸爸 就一会儿
Oh, come on dad. Just for a bit.
抱歉 萨姆
No, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, Sam.
但你得尽量照顾好自己
You’ve got to look after yourself the best you can.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
爸爸
Dad!
你听到了
You heard your dad.
不能带着这玩意从这扇门出去
That contraption isn’t going out that door…
但他没说不能出那扇门
but nobody said anything about that door.
萨姆
Sam!
我们走吧
Let’s go.
去哪
Where to?
带你去看一艘宇宙飞船
To a space ship I want to show you.
菲利克斯告诉你的吗
Did Felix tell you?
萨姆·麦奎恩 别问了
Sam MacQueen. Don’t ask questions.
走吧
Let’s go.
等一下
Wait a second.
突然之间 我分不清
All of a sudden I didn’t know
这是一个梦还是现实
if I was dreaming or if was all real…
但为防万一 我不想试出真♥相♥来
but just in case, I didn’t want to try and find out.
我想在宇宙飞船上看星星
I want to see the stars from a spaceship.
走吧
Let’s go.
你的愿望都达成了吗
Have you done all those wishes on your list then?
有一项愿望我想再做一次
Well, there’s one I’d like to do again.
等我死了 你会时不时地想起我吗
When I’m gone… will you think of me now and again?
我要做一件比想念还好的事
I’m going to do something much better.
我要在我们最后亲吻的地方 种天堂树
I’m going to plant a tree from heaven in the last place we kissed.
天堂树
A tree from heaven?
在水泥裂缝里生长的花
The flowers that grow in the cracks in the concrete.
在教堂种天堂树也算说得过去
A tree from heaven in the church makes sense.
教堂没有水泥啊
There’s no concrete in the church.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
有些东西从头到尾都很完美
Some things are perfect from start to finish.
有时候 世界的样子似乎改变了
Sometimes, the world seems different.
我得停下来 辨认我的东西
I have to stop and recognise my things –
我的输液架 我的床 我的火车
my IV stand, my bed, my train set.
一切都好陌生
Everything looks strange.
好像我在看电视屏幕里的东西
It’s as if I was seeing things from a television screen.
安妮来了
Annie is here.
我再给你的书补充一条趣闻
I have another fact for your book;
人们更愿意自愿捐血
people are more likely to give blood
而不是卖♥♥血
if they don’t get paid than if they do.
你说这是为什么
How do you explain that?
大家给我寄了好多卡
People sent me tons of cards,
但我根本就不感兴趣
but I wasn’t interested in any of it.
我只想看着爸爸妈妈 还有艾拉
I only wanted to watch Mum and Dad and Ella,
还有安妮 把他们都存在我的记忆里
and Annie too, to store them up and keep them in my memory…
这次 我睡着时 我做了个梦
This time, when I fell asleep, I had a dream.
我梦到我睡在爸爸妈妈的床上
I dreamt I was in Mum and Dad’s bed.
我都好久没跟他们一起睡了
I hadn’t slept in their bed for a long time.
只有我病得很厉害时他们才让我睡那儿
They only let me sleep there when I was really ill,
但我病已经好了
but I wasn’t ill anymore.
我怎么在这儿
What am I doing here?
你发烧了
You got a temperature.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know you do.
萨姆于4月4日 早上五点左右离世
Sam died on April 4th at five o’clock in the morning, more or less.
萨姆的死亡是 A 平静的
Sam death was A: Peaceful.
他死在 A 家里
He was, A at home.
跟他在一起的人是 A 他全家人
The people with him were A: His whole family.
当时的天气 C 处于…
The weather was C: In-between…
萨姆在睡梦中安然离去
Sam died peacefully in his sleep.
他并不痛苦
He was in no pain.
我死后希望能发生的事
Things I want to happen once I’m dead.
我希望他们能在我的葬礼上放卡萨比恩的歌♥
I want them to play Kasabian songs at my funeral…
不要什么垃圾经典音乐
none of that classical music crap.
我希望我的葬礼很有趣
I want my funeral to be fun,
大家不应该穿黑衣
people shouldn’t go dressed in black…
愿意看这段录像或读这本书的人都可以不♥穿♥黑衣
and whoever wants to see this video or read this book, can.
你们可以把我的东西都送人
You can give all my things away.
反正我不在了 也用不上
I won’t be here, so I won’t be needing them.
我也不希望大家觉得难过
I don’t want anybody to be sad, either.
如果你们一想到我就觉得哀伤
If you’re sad when you think about me,
那你们要怎么记住我啊
then how are you going to remember me?
但也不许把我忘记
But you can’t just forget about me either, eh?
总得有人时不时想起我
Somebody has to remember me now and again.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!