If it comes to that.
如果逼不得已
He’s bluffing. I’ll kill him. He’s not bluffing. He never bluffs.
他吓唬我们 我杀了他 他一向是动真格的
Shut up!
闭嘴
I don’t think you’re gonna drop that torch, my friend.
我想你不会丢下火把 朋友
Why not? Because you’re not crazy.
为什么? 因为你不是疯子
No!
不
Oh, thank God.
感谢老天
Get him!
逮住他
Let’s go, goddamn it!
快点 可恶
Don’t just stand there! Kill something!
别傻站着 杀人呀
Was this your big vision?
这就是你的梦想吗?
Oh, yeah! I’ve always wanted to drive this monster.
我一直想飙这辆车
There he is! There he is!
他在那里 在那里
That’s him! There!
在那里
No! Let go!
放手
Let go!
放手
Let me go! Let go! Pilot!
放开我 飞行员
Pilot! Let me go!
飞行员 放开我!
Let go!
放开
You should’ve stayed underwater.
你应该呆在水里
Now you know how to fly an airplane? You’re lucky I do.
你会开飞机吗? 幸好我会
Now you stop it! You behave yourself now!
别这样 乖乖别动
It’s going down.
船要沉了
You can see it sinking. Gregor, bring us right down on top of it.
你看它正在沉 葛雷格 开到船上方
Hurry, Gregor! Don’t worry.
快点 别担心
Hurry.
快点
Enola! Up here!
伊诺雅 上来
Grab on!
快拉住
Are they on yet?
他们抓住了吗?
What is it? I don’t know!
怎么了? 不知道
No!
不
Gotcha! I’m gonna rip your cute little lungs out.
逮到你了 我要宰了你
Pull! Almost.
快拉上来了
No!
不
No! Enola!
不 伊诺雅
Saint Joe. Hole in one.
真是 弹无虚发
Helen! No! Enola! Helen!
伊诺雅 不…
Ohh. Oh, no! Quick! What are we gonna do?
糟糕 快点 该怎么办?
Tie this off.
绑住绳子
Hurry! Tie it!
快 绑住
Got it!
好了
Get them up now.
把他们拉上来
Of course! North is south. What?
当然 北是南 什么?
South is north. I was swimming.
南是北 我在游泳
I saw. My friends.
我看到了 朋友
My friends, look.
你们看
If I take a bearing from the sun and reverse the coordinates on Enola’s back,
如果以太阳为准 把伊诺雅背上的坐标反过来
then Dryland is that way!
陆地就在那边
It’s fresh!
是淡水
All of this! It’s fresh!
全是淡水
I found something!
这有东西
Maybe we should put them under the dirt.
也许我们该把他们埋了
I think it was their way.
这应该是他们的习惯
They must have known they were dying.
他们一定知道自己要死了
I’m home.
我回家了
Where’s the Mariner? He was outside.
航海人在哪里? 在外面
Wait. Wait! I want to show you this.
等等 我给你看这个
First time in your life you got nothing to say?
你这辈子第一次没话可说?
Enola, I have to go now.
我得走了
But you came back for me.
你回来救我
I like you.
我喜欢你
Why are you leaving?
你为什么要走?
I don’t belong here. I belong out there. You belong here.
我不属于这里 我属于♥大♥海♥ 你属于这儿
It’s too strange here. It doesn’t move right.
这里太陌生 我很别扭
Helen said that it’s only land sickness.
海伦说这只是 不习惯陆地
We’re all feeling it. It’ll go away soon.
很快就会习惯
It’s more than that.
不仅仅是这些