If you don’t recall the face, perhaps it’s cause I didn’t always look like this.
如果你认不出我 那是因为我以前不是这样
Now, ahem, I suspect she’s somewhere real close.
我猜她应该就在船上
So we can tear this boat apart looking for her,
我们可以把船拆掉
but I’d rather somebody tell me where she is.
不过我更喜欢有人告诉我她在哪
And the first one that does that, lives.
谁先说 谁活命
And the runner-up… Well, actually, there are no runners-up.
第二名位呢 其实没有第二位
Oh, sweet Joe, I love this part.
天啊 我喜欢这场面
Choose them. One, two. Live or die.
你们的命在我手中
You know, personally,
知道吗?
I’d rather shoot the sperm-of-the-devil here.
我比较想宰了这家伙
Huh? But you know something?
但你还知道吗?
I don’t think you’re gonna tell me, are ya?
我想你是不会说的 对吧?
Huh? Too bad.
真可惜
Come on, eh? What do you say?
怎样 你有什么要说?
She’s not your kind.
她不是你同类
You don’t even have a kind.
其实你根本就没同类
If you say it, he’ll still kill us both.
你说出来他还是会杀我们
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
你先别心急
If you don’t tell me,
你要是不说
I swear to Poseidon I will torch your boat.
我发誓我会烧了你的船
Refresh my memory. What happens when neither of them talks?
提醒我 他们都不说怎么办?
Never happened before. Never happened before.
没发生过 是没发生过
All right!
好吧
If they won’t tell us where she is, do them! Both of them! Kill them now!
要是他们不说 现在就宰了他们
No! No!

So gullible! Bring her here.
真容易上当 带她过来
Take and ye shall receive! No! Leave her!
有付出就有收获 不 放了她
So ends your daily sermonette!
你们完了
All we gotta do is figure out this map. Turn her upside down.
我们要搞懂这地图 把她翻过来
Does that mean anything to you? No.
你们懂吗? 不懂
We’ll figure it out back at the Deez. Back at the Deez, boys.
我们回帝斯号♥再慢慢想
Careful with her. Careful with her!
别伤了她
What about them? Do them both.
他们怎么办? 都宰了
Torch the boat.
再烧掉船
We have to go under!
我们得潜下水
No, I can’t breathe like you!
我不会在水里呼吸
I’ll breathe for both of us.
我帮你呼吸
Helen!
海伦
Helen, help! Helen! Helen!
海伦 救救我
My boat.
我的船
Enola.
伊诺雅
What is this? Get those chains off her.
这算什么? 把铁链解开
What are we, barbarians here?
我们是野蛮人吗?
Goodness gracious. Sakes alive.
天哪 还活着
Come on. Outta here, you big, nasty animal, you!
快滚 臭东西
You wanna come over here and sit on my lap?
你想过来坐我腿上吗?
No? Ahem.
不要?
How about a cigarette?
来根香烟如何?
Nothing like a good smoke if you miss your mom.
如果想你妈妈就抽一口
Never too young to start.
多小开始抽都没关系
No. Well, I got something right here I know you’d like.
有样东西你肯定喜欢
Like to draw, don’t you? Huh?
你很喜欢画画 对吧?
Huh? Now they’re yours…
给你了…
if you help me with just one problem, all right?
你只要帮我一个忙就行 好吗?
Now, ahem… Now that tattoo on your back… Ahem.
你背上的纹身图案
I’ve been told that, uh… that’s actually a map?
听说那其实是地图
It’s the way to Dryland.
到陆地的地图
Now we’re getting someplace.
这样才对嘛
Could you teach me how to read that?
你能教我怎么看吗?
Setback.
没戏
Well, have you ever heard any of your friends talk about it?
你听你朋友谈过这事吗?
You know, like your mommy or your pet fish? Did he say anything?
像你妈妈或是那条鱼 他说过什么吗?
You shouldn’t make fun of him. He wouldn’t like it.
他不会喜欢你嘲笑他
Girl, I don’t give a shit what he’d like. He took out my eye.
我才不管他喜不喜欢 他弄瞎我一只眼睛
And if I ever see him again, I’m gonna cut open his head and eat his brains!
要是让我再看到他 我会打破他脑袋吃他脑浆
You think he’d like that?
看他喜不喜欢
Can’t kill him. He’s even meaner than you are.
你杀不了他 他比你还要狠
But he’s not here.
可他不在这儿
And he ain’t coming.
他也不会来
And no one’s gonna save you.
没有人会来救你
He’ll come for me. He will.
他会来救我 会的
Then you better tell me what I wanna know or he can see what’s left of you…
那你最好从实招来 否则他会看到我把你的残肢…
in a goddamn jar.
装在罐子里
We’re going to die here, aren’t we?
我们会死的 对不对?
Aren’t we?
对不对?
After the atoll,
从环礁逃出来后
when I offered myself to you,
我献身给你
why didn’t you take me?
你为什么不要?
Cause you didn’t really want me.
因为你并不想要我
Not really.
你不是自愿的
Have I been asleep long?
我睡了很久吗?
I was dreaming.
我作了梦
It’s funny.
很奇怪
I always thought Dryland floated.
我以为陆地浮在海上
That it drifted with the wind. That’s why it was so hard to find.
被风吹得飘浮不定 才这么难找
Why did you believe in it so much?
你为什么深信有陆地?
Because we weren’t made for the sea.
因为我们不适合住在海上
Got hands… and feet.
我们的手 脚
We’re supposed to walk.
是用来走路的
I miss her sound.
我想念她的声音
Don’t you?
你呢?
Helen!
海伦
He… No, no, no. Helen, up here. Above you!
不 海伦 在你上面
Gregor!
葛雷格
Smart thinking to burn your boat.
幸好你想到要烧船
Without the smoke, I never would have found you.
我看到烟才找到你
Who’s that with you?
那是谁?
Ichthyic Sapien, is that really you?
鱼神? 真的是你吗?
I’ll throw the rope down. You catch it. I’ll help you climb up.
接住绳子 我把你们拉上来
Helen. Where’s Enola?
海伦 伊诺雅呢?
Smokers took her. They’d have me too if it weren’t for him.
被机动人抓走了 没有他我也一样下场
My friend, thank you. Very human of you.
朋友 谢谢你 你很有人性
Go grab your things quickly. Quickly. Come.
拿了东西就上来 快
You see? Right down there.
你们看下面
There’s several of us survivors. We’ll just start over again.
几个幸存者 我们重头开始
You can’t ask us to go get her!
我们不能去救她
Enola’s the reason we’re in all this trouble.
都是伊诺雅惹的祸
They don’t have any reason to kill her. They need to find Dryland just like we do.
他们不会杀她 他们也想找到陆地
Of course. If the Mariner’s willing to go, why not us?
当然 航海人都愿意去救她 我们为什么不?
If he wants to go, then let him!
他愿意就让他去呀
We don’t want you here! You or the girl!
我们不欢迎你和这女孩
Helen. The papers the Mariner brought you…
海伦 航海人给你看的纸…
It’s the same language the tattoo is written in. They’re numbers.
上面的字跟纹身图案的字一样 是号♥码
Gregor, you’re as crazy as she is! We can’t stay here!
葛雷格 你和她一样疯狂 我们不能留在这儿
We’re wasting valuable time. More Smokers will come. We need to be moving now!
别浪费时间 机动人会找上门 我们要马上走
My friends, don’t you see we need this child if we want to find Dryland?
想找到陆地就需要那孩子
I’m not going. Nobody is.
我不去 没人愿意去
We’ve seen their smoke on the horizon!
水平线上有他们的烟
Know what that is yet? The numbers? Yes, I think I do.
你搞懂了吗? 那些号♥码我应该懂
It seems to be some ancient form of geographic location: Latitude, longitude.
好像是古代的地理位置 经度 纬度
It doesn’t make sense, though. The numbers,
这些号♥码没什么意义
they seem to be backwards or something.
好像他们都是颠倒的
It’s upside down. The world?
颠倒了 世界颠倒了?
The poles have reversed themselves?
南北极反了?
I’ve been mapping the cities below.
我试着替海底世界画地图
The world wasn’t created in a deluge. It was covered by it.
世界是被大水给淹没的
That’s blasphemy! No, it’s true.
亵渎神明 那是真的
I’ve seen it with my own eyes. There is land. It’s right under our keel.
我亲眼目睹 陆地就在海底下
None of it’s dry anymore. Some is.
但不是干的 有些是
Enola’s been there. I know that now. I saw what she drew.
伊诺雅到过那儿 我见过她画的图

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!