Go on. Get, get, get. Go, go, go. Good, good.
走吧… –很好…
But don’t go too far now. This won’t take but a minute.
别走得太远 我马上把他搞定
I hate this boat. I hate this boat!
我恨这艘船
You bastard.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You… You’re pretty stingy for a man who’s got everything, aren’t ya now?
你有这么多东西还那么小气
you bastard!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Where’s me boat?
我的船呢?
Where’s me boat?
我的小船呢?
Help me to me boat.
带我到船上
Ow! Me boat.
我的船
Me boat.
我的船
What the… No!
你… 不
Never catch anything with this. It’s useless.
用这玩意什么都钓不到
Look, I’m sorry. You were right about the pole.
听着 对不起 你说得没错
You were right, but we have to eat.
可是我们得吃东西
Now I know you can hear me!
我知道你能听到
Now we can fish for ourselves. You show us what to do.
我们可以自己抓鱼 教教我们
You must know how. Even you gotta eat!
你一定会 你也要吃东西
You just sit there.
你们坐着别动
What… I don’t know.
搞什么… –不知道
Happy now?
高兴了吧?
You don’t like my singing, do you?
你不喜欢我唱歌♥ 对吧?
Helen says you don’t like my singing cause you can’t sing.
你不喜欢我唱歌♥ 是因为你不会
Ever try and listen? To what?
你试着聆听过吗? 听什么?
The sound of the world.
世界的声音
I don’t hear anything. That’s because you’re too loud,
什么也听不到 因为你太吵了
and you’re moving around all the time.
你总是动来动去
Try sitting still.
试着安静的坐着
Eyeball?
鱼眼?
I wish I had feet like his.
真希望我有那种脚
Then maybe I could swim.
那样我就会游泳了
Enola.
伊诺雅
Sorry.
抱歉
Never met a person couldn’t swim before.
没见过不会游泳的人
I can’t.
我就不会
People say I was weird.
人家都说我很怪
Maybe they were right.
也许他们说的对
Maybe they were right about you too.
也许你也怪
Enola wanted to give you this.
伊诺雅要把这个还给你
And this.
还有这个
She won’t take it again.
她不会再偷了
You don’t look much like her.
你们长得不像
Well, I’m not her mother, if that’s what you’re asking. You act like it.
我不是她的亲妈妈 你却把她当亲女儿
What are those marks on her back?
她背上的图案是什么?
Nothing. They’re just fanciful things.
没什么 只是好看而已
Like what she draws? She draws what she sees.
她在画什么? 她画她看到的事
She’s like a mirror.
她像镜子一样
People on the atoll thought she was a…
大家都认为她是…
Freak?
怪胎?
I just thought she was special.
我只觉得她很特别
I’m not giving it to her. It’s just…
我不是给她 只是…
A loan.

Yeah. I’m not giving it to her.
对 我不是给她
Is Dryland beautiful?
陆地很美吗?
You’ll see.
你会亲眼看见
Enola?
伊诺雅
Enola, what are you doing?
伊诺雅 你在干嘛?
Those monsters’ll kill her! No, they’re asleep now.
她会被大鱼咬死 它们都在睡觉
Hands around my neck.
抱住我脖子
Let the water tell your arms and legs how to move.
让水带着你游
We’re going down. Hold your breath.
我们要潜下去 憋住呼吸
What is it? What is it?
那是什么? 是什么?
Barter outpost.
交换站
You said we’d get to Dryland today.
你说今天会到陆地
Today. Tomorrow. What’s it matter?
今天 明天 都无所谓
I need resin.
我需要松香
What is that? It’s PortuGreek. Their own language.
那是什么话? 葡希文 他们自己的语言
Or so I thought.
我猜就是
There’s my girl. Yeah.
女孩子在那里
Howdy, darling. Come on in here now.
乖乖地到这来
What’s going on? Smokers.
怎么回事? 机动人
What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
He’s spotted us. Sound it!
被他看穿了 发警报
Sound it! Sound it! Sound it! Sound it!
快发警报 快发警报
Starboard side! Now!
去右舷
Get in the chair!
坐上去
Watch it. He’s clearing the net.
躲开鱼网
Go to the helm.
去舵那边
Get the centerboard! Centerboard?
到驾驶盘那里 驾驶盘?
What centerboard? I don’t know what to do!
什么是驾驶盘? 我该怎么办?
It’s too late. Over here!
太迟了 过来
No!

Gimme that rifle. Boy, if you wanna do something right,
把枪给我 要想干好一件事
you’ve got to do it yourself.
就得自己动手
All right.
好了
I winged him. I say we load…
我打到他了 我说…
all the go-juice onto one boat and run the freak down.
我们把燃料加在一条船里去追他
You can’t catch him in ten boats, and you wanna send just one?
十艘都逮不到 更别提一艘了
Well, I pray that you’re joking.
别开玩笑
Bring me the trackers.
带鲨鱼来
He’s hurt.
他受伤了
It’s not what you think. They weren’t after her.
他们不是来抓她的
I saw what I saw. What?
我亲眼目睹 什么?
No more lies.
别再撒谎
What are the marks on her back?
她背上的图案是什么?
People say it’s the way to Dryland.
听说是到陆地的地图
Dryland’s a myth!
陆地只是神话
No! You said so yourself that you know where it is.
不 你说过你知道在哪里
You did.
你说过
You’re a fool to believe in something you’ve never seen before.
相信没见过的东西是大笨蛋
I’ve seen it. I’ve touched it! Dirt that was richer and darker than yours.
我见过 我也摸过 那些泥土比你的丰润得多
It was in the basket we found Enola in!
在伊诺雅的摇篮里找到
It doesn’t exist! Well, how can you be so sure?
陆地不存在 你怎么这么确定?
Because I’ve sailed farther than most have dreamed, and I’ve never seen it.
因为我比谁都航行得更远 没见过陆地
But the things on your boat!
可是你船上的东西
“Things on my boat” what?
我船上的东西怎样?
There are things on your boat that nobody has ever seen!
没有人见过这些东西
What are these shells?
这些外壳?
And that reflecting glass?
那些反光镜?
And the music box? That…
还有音乐盒…
Well, if not from Dryland, then where? Where?
不是陆地来的 是从哪儿来的?
You wanna see Dryland?
你想看陆地吗?
You really wanna see it?
你真的想看吗?
I’ll take you to Dryland.
我带你去陆地
Get in.
进去
Well, what about Enola? There’s only air for one.
伊诺雅呢? 空气只够一个人
Get in the water. It’ll be all right.
快下来 不会有事
Don’t touch anything.
别乱动东西
Okay?
好了吗?
I didn’t know.
我不知道
All this time…
这些日子…
I didn’t know.
我不知道
Nobody does.
没有人知道
Can you get us outta here?
我们逃得掉吗?
I’d say there’re two chances on that.
你们只有一个选择
No way and no how.
束手就擒
Shoulda bought me that drink. Come on!
你应该请我喝那杯水
This way. Come on!
过来这里
Proper introductions first.
我先自我介绍
I’m the Deacon.
我是帝刚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!