What you got? Couple of heartbeats over there. Aren’t saying much.
有什么收获? 几个小角色 什么都不知道
If you’ll notice the arterial nature of the blood coming from the hole in my head,
如果你注意到 我的血顺着我头上的洞流出来
you can assume that we’re all having a real lousy day.
你就知道我今天很不爽
So here it is: I need to know about that tattooed girl.
现在我直说 我要找纹身女孩
First one that tells me lives.
谁先说 谁活命
I saw a girl. I saw, I saw… It was… She had a big tattoo on her.
我看到了女孩 她身上有纹身
You won. Start over.
你赢了 重新来
I saw a girl. I’m not sure,
我看到了这小女孩
but I think she got on that boat with three hulls.
她好像上了那艘三体船
But I think she got on that boat with three hulls.
我想她就是上了那艘双体船
The boat that cost me a thousand G’s of gojuice? Yeah, the muteo’s boat.
那艘让我损失惨重的船 对 变种人的船
Muteo? Yeah. He got these slits here.
变体人? 他这里有裂口
Like… Like fish gills.
就像鱼的鳃
He wasn’t really a man.
其实他不是人
A fluke of evolution.
进化的突变
Oh, I’m sorry. A fluke of, uh…
对不起 突变…
Evolution. I know!
进化 我知道
No! No, you said you wouldn’t kill me! Did I say that?
不 你说过不会杀我 我说过吗?
Witnesses, anybody, did I? Yes, yes, yes! You said…
谁听见我说过? 对 对 你说…
You said it. Oh, I may have.
你说过 也许是吧
I may have.
也许吧
We get to the Deez,
我们回帝斯号♥吧
Take up that sky boat; send it out on patrol.
快派飞机出去巡逻
We gotta keep an eye out…
我们要留意…
for that ichthyic-freak.
那个怪物
You been there, haven’t you?
你到过那儿 对吧?
Dryland?
陆地?
You know where it is.
你知道在哪里
Yeah, I know where it is.
对 我知道
And, uh… And we’re going?
我们要去吗?
You and I are.
你和我去
The kid we gotta pitch over the side.
我们要把孩子丢下船
What? My boat’s tore up.
什么 我的船受损
I’m taking on water.
开始进水
I’d be lucky to get half a hydro ration out of that.
我只有一半的淡水了
You know… I said I won’t drink.
你知道… 我可以不喝
For 12 days?
十二天?
No. It’s better one of you dies now…
最好你们其中一个现在就去死…
than both of you die slow.
免得你们一起死
Wait. Wait.
等等
We saved your life. We got you out.
我们放你出来 救了你一命
No, you got me out so you could get out. We’re even.
你救了我 但你也逃出来了 大家互不相欠
She can cook. She can fish.
她会煮菜 抓鱼
So can I. Then take my necklace. Take my necklace.
我也会 我给你项链
I got better ones below. No, look!
我下面有更好的 不 听着
After what you went through back there on the atoll,
我理解你在城里的遭遇
I can understand why you would want to.
我也理解你的想法
But she’s a child.
可是她只是孩子
Is there something else then?
你还想要别的?
Enola! Go below.
伊诺雅 下去
Enola.
伊诺雅
Yeah. You said so yourself…
你说你…
Been out there a long time.
出海很久了
Couple hours ago, I was potential dirt to you.
几小时前 你们想把我变成泥土
We’re not like that. You all are.
我们不是那种人 你们都一样
Know what I was really thinking?
你知道我是怎么想吗?
Why I don’t drop both of you in my wake right now.
我为什么不现在把你们丢下船
You got nothing I need.
我不需要你们
You’re taking us to Dryland.
把我们带到陆地
Killing’s a hard thing to do well.
杀人并不容易
Believe me. I’m not the one to start on. Both of us!
杀我更不简单 我也一样
How long you plan to hold that on me?
你打算指着我多久?
As long as it takes.
多久都行
Okay. No!
好吧 不
Let me out of here!
让我出来
Where the hell are you? Don’t you touch my child.
你在哪 别碰我孩子
Come here!
过来
Okay, now don’t move, okay? There.
你别动 这里
Oh, looking real good, yeah.
看来不错
There. There.
行了
All done.
弄好了
Now, there may be some small problem in depth perception.
视野可能会有点小问题
Well, it better not screw up my short game.
最好别影响我开枪
Well? Looks good. I like it. Yeah.
怎么样? 看起来不错
I like it better than your real eye. Much better.
比你真的眼睛好看 好看多了
What do you say, Toby? The truth. Looks like shit.
你觉得呢 多碧? 老实说 像狗屎
That’s why I love children. No guile.
我就喜欢孩子 率直
It does look like shit.
真的像狗屎
And it feels like cold shit!
像冰狗屎
Deacon? What…
帝刚…
I’m sorry. It’s just that there’s a problem in the pit.
对不起 油坑里有点问题
Maybe you should come.
也许你该去看看
Let’s drive.
咱们飙车吧
The pit. Don’t bother with the scenic route.
去油坑 别看风景
Drive!
开车
Hey, it’s driving better.
开起来更顺手了
Get off!
让开
Get over there. Get out of the way.
闪开 让路
All right, all right, all right. Okay, okay.
好了 好…
You guys are great. Bless all you cousins over there.
你们很棒 各位表兄 祝你们好运
Keep up the good work. Growth is progress. Growth is progress.
继续努力 有成长就有进步
Somebody! Hey, up there!
有人吗?
Take it off!
开盖子
Yes. Your Deaconship.
什么事? 帝刚大人
Hello. Good morning. Or night,
早安 还是晚安
whichever the case may be.
随便啦
What is it? I’m a busy man. I thought you should know.
有什么事? 我是大忙人 我应该让你知道
We’re down to exactly…
我们还有…
four feet, nine inches of black stuff.
四英尺 九英寸深的黑东西了
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你
How many G’s is that after refining? Maybe three refuelers.
还能炼出多少油? 也许三艘加油船
We’ll burn through that in two lunars. Sweet Joe!
还够用两个月 老天
Will somebody please tell me what’s happened to this place?
有人告诉我这出了什么问题?
We outgrowed it.
这里人太多了
All right, the only thing that is important is the tattooed girl.
现在最重要的是 找到纹身女孩
We don’t spare any go-juice finding her.
为了找她我们不能省油
We don’t waste it anywhere else. You cancel all those tractor pulls…
别的地方就别浪费 马上停止牵引机…
and all that stuff until later.
和其他机器
You got it?
你明白吗?
Dryland is the mother lode.
陆地就是乐土
On your toes.
加把劲
Excellent.
太好了
Hi. Move.
嗨 闪开
Enola! Enola, come here!
伊诺雅 过来
Come on!
过来
Enola, come over here.
伊诺雅 过来
What are you doing? Decorating your boat. It’s ugly.
你在干什么? 装饰你的船 它好丑
Where did you get this? From down below.
你从哪儿拿来的? 下面
This is mine! You don’t touch anything of mine.
这是我的 我的东西不能碰
I drew it for you. You don’t draw on anything. You understand?
我是为了你画的 别到处乱画 明白吗?
What…
什么…
This is my boat. I got it the way I like it.
这是我的船 我喜欢这样子
You take up space and you slow me down.
你们占了空间 减慢了速度
You know, she’s just a little girl.
她只是个小女孩
She doesn’t know your rules. You wanna stay?
她不懂规矩 想留下来吗?
You teach her.
就去教教她
Enola, what’d I tell you?
伊诺雅 我是怎么说的?
You’re not so tough. You know that?
你没那么狠 知道吗?
How many people have you killed?
你杀过多少人?
Ten? Twenty?
十个? 二十个?