What are you drawing? I don’t know.
你在画什么? 不知道
Helen, look. Look at the prodigal child’s latest vision.
海伦 你看 看这小天才的最新幻想
How soon before we can leave? I don’t have any idea yet where we can go.
我们什么时候能走? 我还不知道去哪儿呢
I haven’t figured out the tattoo on her back.
我还没弄懂她的纹身
I’m a stupid man. The answer’s right there.
我很蠢 答案就在眼前
It’s just beyond me.
我却搞不懂
Maybe he knows.
也许他知道
Oh, yes, I see. They are webbed.
我看得出来 那是蹼
One, two, three, four… ten digits. That’s wonderful.
1 2 3 4… 有10个趾头 太棒了
They tell me, too, that you have gills.
他们说你有鳃
Isotropic gills. Are they merely vestigial or are they functional now?
放射状的鳃 他们只是痕迹 还是真的有用?
My name is Gregor. I’ve just come to pay you a little…
我叫葛雷格 我来看看你…
Oh, my God.
真是的
I’m sorry. I’m not laughing at you.
抱歉 我不是笑你
I’m excited. Your gills. They’re functional.
我很兴奋 你的鳃真能用
Ichthyic sapien. You can breathe in the water.
你是鱼人 你能在水里呼吸
How deep can you go? Look, I’m only here…
你能潜多深? 我来只是…
because I want to learn more about you.
因为我想多了解你
You don’t like humans very much, do you?
你不太喜欢人类 是吧?
I can’t say that I blame you. But tell me:
我也不怪你 告诉我
Are all of your kind as bad-tempered as you are?
你的同类脾气都那么坏吗?
I have no “kind.” Oh, fish rot.
我没有同类 胡说
I’d be surprised if there weren’t others, and if there aren’t,
你肯定还有同类 就算现在没有
there will be eventually.
最终也会有的
Anyway, I’ve come here because I need to ask you a question.
我来是要问你一个问题
Where… Where did your dirt come from?
你的泥土从哪儿来的?
Is it from Dryland?
从陆地来的吗?
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
The ancients… They did something terrible, didn’t they?
古时候的人做了坏事
To cause all this water. Hundreds… Hundreds of years ago.
几百年前他们导致了这场大水
If I tell you, will you open this lock?
如果我说 你肯开锁吗?
I haven’t a key.
我没钥匙
There’s a mooring cleat down there. What?
用防滑钉开锁 什么?
Good as any key. A mooring cleat?
能当钥匙用 防滑钉?
I won’t hurt anyone. I’ll just leave.
我不会伤人 我只想离开
I’ll be right back. Gregor!
我马上回来 葛雷格
What’s your business there?
你在那里干什么?
Move along! I’m not a brave man.
快走吧 我胆子很小
If you know anything about Dryland, please tell me. Please!
要是你有陆地的消息 请跟我说
Don’t let it die with you.
求你别把秘密带进棺材
No, no, no, no. Stop!
别这样
Gregor! Move along!
葛雷格 快走
After considerable deliberation of the evidence at hand,
经过慎重考虑证据之后
it is our decision that this mute-o…
我们认为这变种人…
does, indeed, constitute a threat.
对我们构成威胁
Therefore, in the interest of public safety,
因此为了公共安全
he is hereby sentenced to be recycled…
我在此判决 依照惯例…
in the customary fashion.
将他处死
Proceed.
行刑
I’m sorry.
对不起
Bones to berries.
尸体长果子
Veins to vines.
血脉变蔓藤
His tendons to trees. His blood to brine.
肢骨化为大树 血浆变盐水
Too strange for life he was.
和以往不一样的生活
This mute-o now does leave us,
这个变种人离我们而去
recycled and entombed…
被引领我们的…
in the presence of Him who leads us.
上帝收回
Smokers! Dead out of the sun!
机动人 东边
To your posts!
大家各就各位
Kill! There!
杀 那里
We are safe behind these walls.
在城墙内很安全
Aren’t we?
是吧?
Let me out!
放我出来
Let me out! I’ll fight!
让我帮忙
Give me the key to the city now.
给我拿下这座城
Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!
出发 开始
Floor it! Floor it! Floor it!
加速 加速
Swab it! Swab it!
快擦枪
Break down the door!
把门撞开
My God!
天哪
We’ll have this atoll in no time.
这环礁快是我们的了
Crank it! Crank it!
快摇 快摇
Look!
看!
Look out!
小心
Oh, no!
糟糕
You get that going! Fill them up!
快加油
Helen, come quickly!
海伦 快来
Helen!
海伦
You’re not supposed to go yet!
还不能走呀
Infernal machine!
可恶的机器
Gregor. Gregor, wait!
葛雷格 等等
Helen, I tried. There was an accident. I can’t make it stop. Hurry!
海伦 我在想办法 这是意外 停不下来
You can make it if you try. Run! Up those stairs. Run! Quickly!
快上来 走楼梯 快点
I’ll throw you a rope. Run quickly!
快点 我把绳子丢给你
Throw the rope now. Run, Enola. Slow down! Wait!
把绳子丢下来 等等
Throw the rope. No! No! Wait!
把绳子丢下来 等等
Gregor, don’t leave us! Oh, no!
别丢下我们 不
I’m sorry! It was an accident!
对不起 这是意外
Helen! Enola! Helen, I’m sorry!
海伦 伊诺雅 对不起
Shoot him. Shoot him.
打下来
If I let you out of here, you’re taking us with you.
我把你放了 你要带我们走
Sure.

Enola, get down.
伊诺雅 蹲下
Here. Get over here. Get down.
这边 蹲下
Hurry! Come on!
快点
Get the gate.
去开大门
Hurry up!
快点
Kamikazes. Come on!
神风队 冲呀
That made a hole.
炸了个洞
Find her! Get the girl!
去抓小女孩
There!
在那里
Go get that guy! Go! Kill him!
逮住那家伙
You’re too slow! Run to the other side.
你太慢了 到另一边去
Come on!
快呀
Grab on! Hold on, hold on.
抓紧…
I’m stuck! I can’t make it through!
卡住了 我出不去
Let her go!
放开
Just drop her!
让她下来
Turn the wheel. The wheel! Turn it!
快去推齿轮 快推齿轮
That! Come on! Push it!
这个 快呀 快推
I am! Hurry! Now pull!
我在推 用力拉
Push it! Push it hard! Push it hard!
用力推…
Okay, okay! Now pull this! Pull this!
拉这个…
Pull! Pull it! Hurry!
拉啊…
Enola, jump.
伊诺雅 跳
Don’t Look at me. Jump! Now!
别看我 快跳
Well, excuse me! Did I say anybody could leave before the battle was over?
我说过 还没打完就能开溜吗?
Did I? No! No!
说过吗 没有
Well, do something. I hate sails.
那就快干 我恨帆船
Hey! Can you steer?
嘿 你会开船吗?
Can I trust you?
能相信你吗?
Answer me this, somebody. Why is that boat still firing?
谁能告诉我 这艘船为什么还在开火?
What’s that cousin’s name? Chuck.
那兄弟叫什么? 查克
Hey, Chuck! He’s pulling him right into us.
查克 他把船拉向我们
Maybe he doesn’t answer to “Chuck.” Call him “Charles.” Charles!
他没反应 叫他查尔理试试
Stop him! Stop him!
快阻止他 快呀
Charles!
查尔理
Adios, cousins.
再见 表兄
She’s here somewhere. Keep looking.
她一定在这里 继续找
Stop it!
住手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!